PDA

View Full Version : MV Issue?

PSL1013
08-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Today I decided to clear cookies, history and cache and now when I try for a MV survey, it is asking me for my email and password, which I don't have because I never joined. I have been taking MV surveys successfully without having to do this, what happened? :cry:

jnorth1007
08-02-2010, 09:33 AM
I wish I could answer for you. I just went and tried to get a MV to see if it did it for me too but it was normal. I clear cookies, history and cache every morning and it has never done it before. It seems it recognizing you so maybe if you try to run AVG or some other program like it then it will clear everything. Maybe there is a cookie hiding in there somewhere. Sorry I don't have more of an answer and Good Luck!

PSL1013
08-02-2010, 09:40 AM
I wish I could answer for you. I just went and tried to get a MV to see if it did it for me too but it was normal. I clear cookies, history and cache every morning and it has never done it before. It seems it recognizing you so maybe if you try to run AVG or some other program like it then it will clear everything. Maybe there is a cookie hiding in there somewhere. Sorry I don't have more of an answer and Good Luck!

I just checked it again and it is back to normal for me now and I didn't do anything different....no idea what the heck happened. I do clear cookies every morning but haven't cleared history or cache in a long time, so I figured that I screwed things up doing that...oh well, it looks like it's back for me now.