PDA

View Full Version : MY View

jtowner
08-02-2010, 05:24 PM
I finally was able to get a my view today, which was very interesting survey, anyway it did not credit. I think we are back to crediting issues with the,. My question anyone else able to get one and have this happen. I am discussing this because if something is wrong again with My view crediting system, Trish needs to be aware of the situation. Unless there is a crediting issue it credits within minutes lately.

Jtowner

PSL1013
08-02-2010, 05:43 PM
I just tried for one and got this...so maybe they are experiences some problems, I would try again a little later and see if you can get another one.

Authentic Response
About Us | Customer Service |
Where Your Opinion Counts

Some error has occured. Please try again later.

Privacy Policy © 2009 Return Path, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

jnorth1007
08-02-2010, 05:55 PM
I just attempted one and while I did not qualify it did take me to all the usual pages and then to the no surveys available page. Unless Tricia notifies us that there is an overall issue then I would assume that it is a one time issue and clear your cookies and try again.

jtowner
08-02-2010, 06:04 PM
I just attempted one and while I did not qualify it did take me to all the usual pages and then to the no surveys available page. Unless Tricia notifies us that there is an overall issue then I would assume that it is a one time issue and clear your cookies and try again.

I already did that twice this afternoon, first in FF then several hours later in IE, no credit either time. Clearing cookies for me is not a issue, I also use the ccleaner with no problems. Clearing cookies and using the cleaner is not going to get a survey to credit is there is a problem with that survey company. Trish usually monitors things very well, she may try one and let us know for certain if something is wrong. I just was thinking maybe its the survey it was the same one both times, it focused on anger and how we handle it.

Jtowner

jnorth1007
08-02-2010, 06:11 PM
You took the same survey twice?? Regardless. If the MV survey company were having an issue with credits not coming through then Tricia would see a drastic drop in numbers. Last time there were no (zero) credits showing up. If there were zero credits coming through Tricia would have caught it (since I just saw her on I assume she hasn't seen an issue) and would have let us know. If it is an issue with that one survey then my only advice is to not take that one again. We can't report issues with specific surveys to them so if it is a particular survey that is not crediting then we can't do anything other than to say exit out if you get that survey again and try again for another. BTW, Tricia does not monitor things by trying the survey to see if it works. She monitors surveys by looking at the numbers and seeing how many people have attempted to take a survey and how many have recieved credit. If she is seeing a low number of credits versus attempts then she knows there is a crediting issue and she will notify us and AMP right away so that we can get it worked out. Since she was just on and no such announcement was made I can only assume they are crediting fine and advise you to avoid taking that survey again, especially since we should not be taking the same survey more than once anyway.

jtowner
08-02-2010, 06:16 PM
All I can say is time will tell, I think there is a problem and I am leaving it at that.

Jtowner

Chris
08-02-2010, 06:33 PM
My view is not loading for me.

SunshineGirl
08-02-2010, 07:41 PM
I have seen some credits come in today. Not as many as usual but Mondays are usual pretty bad MyView days. Unfortunately, they do not work after normal business hours. If we haven't seen people reporting that they are getting more surveys by tomorrow, I'll give them a call and see what is up.

jnorth1007
08-02-2010, 08:26 PM
It seems to be a rough day for qualifying all around. I was checking my records and the last time I didn't qualify for more than 2 surveys out of the 6 was on the first Monday in July LOL. I guess that tells me that the first Monday of the is a tough day to take surveys. That was also the only day in the past month besides today that I didn't get a DS. Hopefully this month will be like last month though because I followed up the 2 survey day with a 6-pack the next day so here is hoping we all qualify for more tomorrow!!

KimCh
08-02-2010, 08:53 PM
No MV credit for me either. I have to laugh though because my balance is 498.80 and I am 3/6 today. If I get two of the 3 that I have left I will make it to my cash out to pay 500.00 on my cruise.
I swear I have a jinx on me and it is doing everything it can to make sure I dont make it.This weekend/end of month slowdown today is really making me work for it than I get a non credit. Do you think Tricia could front me 1.20? I promise I am good for it LOL I guess 1 more day wont kill me....
Anyways, Just thought I would let you know that the other poster wasnt the only one that had a problem.

juliokirkland
08-02-2010, 09:17 PM
I finished an MV about a half hour ago and did not see it credit at the top of the hour. Came here to see if there was something funny going on and found this thread. Count me in as someone who didn't get credit. Not sure if you need this info, but I finished it at 5:45pm Pacific Time.

jtowner
08-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I was not at all surprised to see that others did not get credit either. I do not say anything until I am certain something is not working right. I am sure Trish will see these comments and check it out tomorrow. Thanks for posting, we can not fix a problem unless we speak up and address it.

Jtowner

mellymel261
08-02-2010, 09:40 PM
I did just complete one first time since thursday and it did go to the 2nd page when completed...dont see credit yet as i just finished it but at least i got into one.**** UPDATE**** did NOT credit at the top of the hour. my y2c did but MV did not.

jd3921fl
08-05-2010, 08:36 AM
The Chocolate one got me as well. Seems as though there might be an "issue."

spring
08-05-2010, 10:10 AM
I finally was able to get a my view today, which was very interesting survey, anyway it did not credit. I think we are back to crediting issues with the,. My question anyone else able to get one and have this happen. I am discussing this because if something is wrong again with My view crediting system, Trish needs to be aware of the situation. Unless there is a crediting issue it credits within minutes lately.

Jtowner

Perhaps there might be a problem with the crediting, or I was just unlucky last night. I took MV without issues, completed, got all the usual completion screens, but got no credit. You are not alone, however it has been my experience that there is an occasional glitch with any survey. 99% of my surveys finish and credit as usual, so the occasional glitch I just shrug my shoulders and carry on. Hope things get better for you.

memanana
08-05-2010, 10:14 AM
My View from yesterday did not credit either Win some lose some

jnorth1007
08-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Tricia is working with them to try to get credits. They have only responded to her about Monday surveys. She is doing all she can at this point and will let you guys know if she finds anything out. Based upon last time when they manually reported the credits to Tricia I would suggest that you continue to take one MV a day as usual. We do not know what is going on but she is trying to find out.Thanks!

jnorth1007
08-05-2010, 11:10 AM
It seems that some manual credits have come through from them. Hopefully some of you are seeing them also.