PDA

View Full Version : So sad

cjnix32
08-04-2010, 09:10 PM
To see a measly .98 in my account! So weird!! But...I've got $625 worth of disney gift cards coming for my upcoming trip. WOO HOO!! :banana: Thank you SR!!!

m 'n c
08-04-2010, 09:14 PM
I thought it was something serious and was all worried! Congrats on the cashout!! Maybe you should buy something at Shoebuy.com to help that account balance start climbing again.

cjnix32
08-04-2010, 09:27 PM
sorry for the confusion! It just so happens that I did buy something at shoebuy, yesterday, so it hasn't posted yet. Weird to see my balance that low, it never has been. But...more incentive to keep going! And I'll be real happy when I pay for my hotel room with gift cards!

usnuzuloose
08-06-2010, 08:31 PM
I am new to the forum so please excuse me if I am in the wrong area for asking. I am curious as to how long it has taken you to earn all the points for a disney gift card. I dont see many emails for clicking or surveys. Can someone explain this to me. Thanks Corrina

PSL1013
08-07-2010, 08:33 AM
I am new to the forum so please excuse me if I am in the wrong area for asking. I am curious as to how long it has taken you to earn all the points for a disney gift card. I dont see many emails for clicking or surveys. Can someone explain this to me. Thanks Corrina

Hi and Welcome to the forum! On the SunshineRewards website there are six different surveys to take everyday and that is the best way to earn but also shopping through the merchants that are on there too. I try and do as many of the surveys that I can each day and I also do some shopping for things that I would normally purchase anyway. I've been here since 2/06, so my earnings total has taken me that long but I've cashed out for many Disney GC, usually save up and cash out for the $500 GC and it pays for all our food when we go to Disney each year. Make sure you read all the stickies on the main page, if you have any questions, do a search first and if you can't find the answer, ask and someone will definitely try to answer, we are a very friendly bunch here and willing to help you get those Disney cards. :D