PDA

View Full Version : Two Mouse Unlimited questions...

Hedy
08-09-2010, 08:38 AM
1. If we book a reservation through MU now, and then modify it, will we still get 1.5% back?
2. I know MU can't book aaa rates; however, if we book an aaa room-only rate through Disney, can we transfer that to MU?

MouseUnlimited
08-09-2010, 10:16 AM
1. If we book a reservation through MU now, and then modify it, will we still get 1.5% back?
2. I know MU can't book aaa rates; however, if we book an aaa room-only rate through Disney, can we transfer that to MU?

1) Yes. As long as you book a Walt Disney World vacation with us, and pay your deposit before August 15, you get the 1.5% Cash Back.

2) Excellent question....and I have no idea. We've never attempted to transfer a reservation booked with AAA. It's worth a shot. The worst that can happen is that they say "no".

cjnix32
08-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Hedy....do NOT hesitate to book with Mouse Unlimited! They are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Great response time, willing to help however they can, and patient! I have been in contact with Tom for awhile, he has given me many quotes, where I didn't book. Currently have a room only reservation booked through him, after he has changed it three times. And he still returns my emails quickly! Great, Great Great to work with! And I am a crazy Disney planner.....not usually willing to give up control. But it has been great! Plus, with the increased cash back, you can't beat it!

MouseUnlimited
08-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Hedy....do NOT hesitate to book with Mouse Unlimited! They are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Great response time, willing to help however they can, and patient! I have been in contact with Tom for awhile, he has given me many quotes, where I didn't book. Currently have a room only reservation booked through him, after he has changed it three times. And he still returns my emails quickly! Great, Great Great to work with! And I am a crazy Disney planner.....not usually willing to give up control. But it has been great! Plus, with the increased cash back, you can't beat it!

You're awesome. :thanks:

lswheatly
08-09-2010, 11:36 AM
I second that.
Tom has been very wonderful and his response time is awesome. I just booked with Mouse Unlimited and I must say it was a very painless process.

Kittykat
08-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Mouse Unlimited BEAT the AAA quote that I was given!

I second (and third) everything that has already been said about MU. Tom's response time is stellar and he never (seems) to tire of (silly) questions. :blush:

Hedy
08-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Mouse Unlimited BEAT the AAA quote that I was given!

I second (and third) everything that has already been said about MU. Tom's response time is stellar and he never (seems) to tire of (silly) questions. :blush:

Sadly, AAA beat MU for me :(. Once I get my confirm, I'm contacting Tom to see about transferrring it.

Kittykat
08-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Sadly, AAA beat MU for me :(. Once I get my confirm, I'm contacting Tom to see about transferrring it.

I think that's what surprised me the most--the fact that AAA's quote was higher because we've used them before and they've always had the best price. But they were over $200 more expensive than Tom's quote with MU this time.

I hope everything works out for you! Tom is great. :clap: