PDA

View Full Version : SSI Problem?

PSL1013
08-09-2010, 09:17 AM
I've been getting the blank white page after putting in my birthdate since last Friday and I know a few others have been having some problems too, clearing cookies etc. makes no difference. Has anyone been able to take an SSI survey lately? :confused:

secretmoney
08-09-2010, 09:23 AM
I get the blank page too.

disney_girl
08-09-2010, 09:27 AM
I completed one Friday, Saturday and Sunday and received credit for them.

PSL1013
08-09-2010, 09:45 AM
I completed one Friday, Saturday and Sunday and received credit for them.

hmmm, I wonder if the blank white page just means no available surveys? Never had that happen before but I guess it could be a reason?

SunshineGirl
08-09-2010, 09:59 AM
We're seeing credits coming in pretty consistently still.

Iteach
08-09-2010, 10:01 AM
I completed and got credit for 2 SSI's over the weekend. Just finished one a few minutes ago, waiting for credit.

Have you tried using a different browser? I had the same problem and still am with the GF DS ever since the tech problems last week. I always use Firefox, switched to Safari for my DS and have been able to get in and complete those surveys. Maybe that's happening to you with SSI? Just a thought.

PSL1013
08-09-2010, 10:12 AM
I completed and got credit for 2 SSI's over the weekend. Just finished one a few minutes ago, waiting for credit.

Have you tried using a different browser? I had the same problem and still am with the GF DS ever since the tech problems last week. I always use Firefox, switched to Safari for my DS and have been able to get in and complete those surveys. Maybe that's happening to you with SSI? Just a thought.

I use Firefox all the time but just tried it with IE after clearing cookies and I'm still getting the blank white page after putting in my birthdate...never had a problem with this survey before, the last time I could complete one was last Thursday and nothing at all has changed on my computer since then? :computer:

29apr00
08-09-2010, 10:14 AM
I got one Friday and Satuday with no issues. tried to qualify for one Sunday a bunch of times but didnt' get anything.

Miwing
08-09-2010, 10:18 AM
I've been getting the blank white page after putting in my birthdate since last Friday and I know a few others have been having some problems too, clearing cookies etc. makes no difference. Has anyone been able to take an SSI survey lately? :confused:

I've had the same problem as well. :cry: Don't know if this will help but this is what is on the address bar: http://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects/sae_e;jsessionid=685188A6D67024F423AA45DD20D7E7B6? execution=e1s1

PSL1013
08-09-2010, 10:39 AM
I get the blank page too.

I've had the same problem as well. :cry: Don't know if this will help but this is what is on the address bar: http://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects/sae_e;jsessionid=685188A6D67024F423AA45DD20D7E7B6? execution=e1s1

I just got in and finished one..waiting for the credit but I cleared cookies again plus history and that did the trick for me! Try this and see what happens!

secretmoney
08-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Cleared cookies and history...still a white page. Maybe it does mean that none are available. I can't remember if it tells you none are available.

PSL1013
08-09-2010, 11:10 AM
Cleared cookies and history...still a white page. Maybe it does mean that none are available. I can't remember if it tells you none are available.

bummer...well it was worth a shot, keep trying because it could be that nothing is available. I never got that white page before this weekend when there were no surveys available, although I can't remember what exactly it said.

dawgsgirl
08-09-2010, 02:09 PM
I am having the same problem. Blank white page. Have done everything I could think of to clean the computer.

29apr00
08-09-2010, 02:16 PM
I completed one and got credit.

TxAggies
08-09-2010, 04:49 PM
I use Firefox all the time but just tried it with IE after clearing cookies and I'm still getting the blank white page after putting in my birthdate...never had a problem with this survey before, the last time I could complete one was last Thursday and nothing at all has changed on my computer since then? :computer:

This is similar to what is happening to me, except that I use IE all the time and just now tried it with Firefox, after clearing cookies&history, etc, and I am still getting the blank screen. And interestingly enough lol, I last completed an SSI last Thursday too!

So I have also rebooted, ran virus scan and still the blank screen and am at a loss as to what further action to take. Everything else is crediting normally, including recent shopping, so I don't think anything is blocking.

I did read where some of you that were having this same problem have eventually gotten through, beyond the white screen, so is it indeed possible that this is perhaps a new way they are saying nothing available?

Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated!!

secretmoney
08-09-2010, 05:07 PM
My last one was Thursday too.

sqromano
08-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Add me to the list of people who last had one on Thursday but am now getting a white page in IE and FF. I will try running a thorough virus scan. I know I will get one again. I think I may need to back off a little and see what happens! Last month was good with those surveys, so a little break might help.

secretmoney
08-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Add me to the list of people who last had one on Thursday but am now getting a white page in IE and FF. I will try running a thorough virus scan. I know I will get one again. I think I may need to back off a little and see what happens! Last month was good with those surveys, so a little break might help.

Last month was good for me too. I think we used them all up! I'm sure it's no big deal. I could use the extra few minutes a day to clean something, but surveys are more fun.

TxAggies
08-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Last month was good for me too. I think we used them all up! I'm sure it's no big deal. I could use the extra few minutes a day to clean something, but surveys are more fun.

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking that there must not be any for me, because obviously other people are getting them. And that's okay...just trying to make sure nothing is wacky with my computer.

And you are so right...surveys are way more fun than cleaning, and I can't count how many times I've put off a chore just to try one more time to get a survey!

Seriously though, my SR earnings have exceeded my expectations, so I can't complain at all! I'll keep on trying and give it a go tonight or tomorrow. :sunshine:

SCard
08-09-2010, 06:32 PM
I've been getting the blank white page from SSI quite a bit since Friday. I guess it's a new way of telling us they don't have any surveys at this time. I got it quite often Saturday until around 3PM, got the normal questions and did complete a survey. I've tried in FF and IE. I'll keep at it, SSI is usually pretty good for me. :)

jnorth1007
08-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Funny, Thursday was my last one also LOL. That is one crazy coincidence. I also get the white page after entering my info. Who knows what the deal is but I will keep trying.

dawgsgirl
08-09-2010, 07:12 PM
I did notice that after I put in my birthdate and hit enter, when the country pops up, it shows error on screen then. wonder if this had anything to do with it??

MdCaterer
08-09-2010, 08:44 PM
I completed one today at 1:26 and received credit within the hour

jnorth1007
08-09-2010, 08:49 PM
I completed one today at 1:26 and received credit within the hour

How did you get rid of the white page?

DarcyDog
08-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Can anyone confirm that the white pages means no surveys available? I've cleared cookies and history and am still getting the white page. I did get a survey last Friday, but nothing since then. I've been assuming the white pages mean there are no surveys available. Not complaining, just wondering. Thanks!:)

drdm12@yahoo.com
08-09-2010, 11:00 PM
I have been getting the same blank white screen as well...thought I was doing somethign screwy since I am new to this...glad to hear it may not be me:minnie:

PSL1013
08-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Can anyone confirm that the white pages means no surveys available? I've cleared cookies and history and am still getting the white page. I did get a survey last Friday, but nothing since then. I've been assuming the white pages mean there are no surveys available. Not complaining, just wondering. Thanks!:)

I wish we could confirm that that's what it means because I'm back to getting the white page this morning after being able to take one yesterday, so this makes me think that it means no surveys? On another note, I haven't been able to get a MV for over 5 days now, very unusual to not even get to TRY for one?

marcymajor
08-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Pam-i know how you feel. i haven't gotten a mv survey since 7/30. i get thru all the qualifying questions (about 3 pages) and then am told that there are no surveys available, oh well, guess i can just keep trying and if it's meant to be then i'll get one, if not, that's okay too. keep on smiling and have a great day.:sunshine:

29apr00
08-10-2010, 09:25 AM
On another note, I haven't been able to get a MV for over 5 days now, very unusual to not even get to TRY for one?

Pam-i know how you feel. i haven't gotten a mv survey since 7/30. i get thru all the qualifying questions (about 3 pages) and then am told that there are no surveys available, oh well, guess i can just keep trying and if it's meant to be then i'll get one, if not, that's okay too. keep on smiling and have a great day.:sunshine:

I haven't gotten a MV since July either!! Not even able to qualify for one! I know they are having crediting issues, so I'm hoping they are just trying to fix that and not loading any new survey's......kinda bummed as I really like those ones!

jtowner
08-10-2010, 09:31 AM
I wish we could confirm that that's what it means because I'm back to getting the white page this morning after being able to take one yesterday, so this makes me think that it means no surveys? On another note, I haven't been able to get a MV for over 5 days now, very unusual to not even get to TRY for one?

It does not mean there are no surveys, I know this because I have gotten a screen were it states there are no new surveys. I have had the same issue over the last several days. I just completed one and it did credit. I use FF and today it was working for me, yesterday No browser but Chrome work would get past that page, but I had to try several times. I hope that clears it up for you. If not let me know.

Jtowner

2016213 Credit: SSI Daily Survey 08/10/2010 0.60 Credits 08/10/2010 Paid

PSL1013
08-10-2010, 09:50 AM
It does not mean there are no surveys, I know this because I have gotten a screen were it states there are no new surveys. I have had the same issue over the last several days. I just completed one and it did credit. I use FF and today it was working for me, yesterday No browser but Chrome work would get past that page, but I had to try several times. I hope that clears it up for you. If not let me know.

Jtowner

2016213 Credit: SSI Daily Survey 08/10/2010 0.60 Credits 08/10/2010 Paid

Well if it doesn't mean no surveys than I wonder what it DOES mean. I have never had any problems before with any surveys using FF and now I get the white page on SSI and no surveys available on MV...right now the DS is not loading for me and it times out...major survey aggravations lately! :confused:

jtowner
08-10-2010, 10:06 AM
I think that means the page is not loading, and it is going to a error. Try FF and see if you can get it that way. It does seem like August is a problem month for surveys. GF may be loading new surveys, it just keeps loading. SH is working fine, as least in did in FF just now.

Jtowner

disney_girl
08-10-2010, 10:14 AM
I was able to complete one this morning. I (*knock on wood*) haven't seen the white page yet. After I enter the birthdate, it goes to another page that has United States selected and after that page it tells me there is a survey and how long it will take. I'm using IE and clear cookies a couple of times a day and have used CCleaner every few days. I hope you all can get one soon!

marcymajor
08-10-2010, 10:15 AM
just tried to do a ds and got the following message:

Server is too busy.

oh well, you win some, you lose some. guess i can try again later.

jtowner
08-10-2010, 12:29 PM
I am finally in GF taking one now, it took a long time to load, so do not give up.

Jtowner

I was able to get the survey, I finished it but it keeps loading waiting on GF, I am sure not about this at all, leaving it there to see what happens next.How do like that came here to add and it went completed.

TxAggies
08-11-2010, 01:15 PM
I think that means the page is not loading, and it is going to a error. Try FF and see if you can get it that way. It does seem like August is a problem month for surveys. GF may be loading new surveys, it just keeps loading. SH is working fine, as least in did in FF just now.

Jtowner

Thanks for your suggestions. I think you are right that there is some kind of error and the page is not loading. I have tried to get into SSI with IE, FF, and Google Chrome. Unfortunately, I am still getting the blank white page! (However, all other surveys are working perfectly fine for me in my usual browser IE)

secretmoney
08-11-2010, 05:51 PM
I just got and completed a ssi after a few days of the white page. Give it a try!

TxAggies
08-11-2010, 06:18 PM
I just got and completed a ssi after a few days of the white page. Give it a try!

Woo-hoo, I just completed one too!! I thought I would give it a try after I saw your post, and sure enough, it went through! :party:

So happy to not get the white page! Still don't know why it was there, but hey, I'm not complaining lol!!

DarcyDog
08-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Woo-hoo, I just completed one too!! I thought I would give it a try after I saw your post, and sure enough, it went through! :party:

So happy to not get the white page! Still don't know why it was there, but hey, I'm not complaining lol!!

:party::party: GOT ONE TOO!!!!! :party::party:

I'm even more excited, because if this credits, I will hit $500 and can cash out to finish paying for my Disney trip in December.

Yippee!!!!!

dawgsgirl
08-11-2010, 06:26 PM

Thanks, I just got one too!! SSI is good for us old folks and I really missed it!!

jnorth1007
08-11-2010, 06:40 PM
I got one too after getting the white screen for a week. YAY!!!!

momof3lovebugs
08-11-2010, 06:43 PM
just finished one....crossing fingers for credit!:sunshine2:

memanana
08-11-2010, 07:20 PM
I just got SSi Now waiting to see if it credits

SCard
08-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Just completed SSI; first time since Saturday. SSI has always been a good one for me, I've missed that!! Welcome back SSI:cooldance:

momof3lovebugs
08-11-2010, 08:20 PM
mine credited! :cooldance:

SCard
08-11-2010, 08:28 PM
me too :)

donaldsgirl
08-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi! I am new to the forums and I completed two SSI surveys a couple of days ago and then another one just 20 minutes ago and I have not received any credits for them :( I am not sure what is happening??

marcymajor
08-18-2010, 12:13 PM
hi and welcome to the forum. when you have finished your ssi survey r u getting the page that says your answers have been submitted? also how quickly r u deleting your cookies once you have finished the survey? what works for me is i leave the page open that says my answers have been successfully submitted for about 2 to 3 minutes and i don't delete my cookies until after it has credited. also, have you set your options on your computer to allow for cookies as ssi tracks by cookies. HTH a little.:sunshine:

29apr00
08-18-2010, 12:44 PM
Hi Laura!! :welcome:

try this thread......

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?p=314824#post314824

donaldsgirl
08-18-2010, 02:04 PM
hi and welcome to the forum. when you have finished your ssi survey r u getting the page that says your answers have been submitted? also how quickly r u deleting your cookies once you have finished the survey? what works for me is i leave the page open that says my answers have been successfully submitted for about 2 to 3 minutes and i don't delete my cookies until after it has credited. also, have you set your options on your computer to allow for cookies as ssi tracks by cookies. HTH a little.:sunshine:

I am getting the page that say my answers are submitted and the 2 questions regarding my satisfaciton of the survey. I haven't deleted my cookies since doing either of the days surveys. I usually close the page after am done.

I am not sur how to check if my computer allows tracking but I think it does. Can you tell me how to look to confirm that?

marcymajor
08-18-2010, 03:26 PM
if u r using IE as your browser you need to go into tools, internet options, privacy and set it to custom so it will allow all your cookies. also, u should delete your cookies b4 you start another ssi as they do track by cookies. if i have given you any incorrect info i know someone else will jump in to help you also. HTH.:sunshine:

donaldsgirl
08-18-2010, 03:32 PM
if u r using IE as your browser you need to go into tools, internet options, privacy and set it to custom so it will allow all your cookies. also, u should delete your cookies b4 you start another ssi as they do track by cookies. if i have given you any incorrect info i know someone else will jump in to help you also. HTH.:sunshine:

Well I just checked and my settings are at custom so now I am really confused as to why it won't work :confused:

marcymajor
08-18-2010, 03:40 PM
i'm sorry that you are having problems with ssi crediting for you. the only thing i can suggest is clean out your cookies and just try again and hopefully it will work for you.:sunshine:

donaldsgirl
08-18-2010, 03:45 PM
Thanks for your help anyway! I will keep trying.

m 'n c
08-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Make sure you have it to override cookies and accept all cookies including 3rd party cookies. You might also need to check to see if that company is on your blocked list.