PDA

View Full Version : GF Not Loading?

iluvamystery89
08-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Is anyone else having an issue with GF loading? i clicked the banner, and the pages just loads and loads, but nothing comes up. it's just a white page. i've been sitting here for several minutes now, with no result. it wasn't like this at 6:00am today when i first tried for a survey-i had no issues then. i've cleared cache and cookies, restarted my computer, and cleared cookies again. still no better.

KimCh
08-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Its not loading for me either.

iluvamystery89
08-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Its not loading for me either.

thanks! i wasn't sure if it was just me, or if it was something i should file a TT for.

marcymajor
08-10-2010, 02:18 PM
that's what happened with me also. i did let is sit for a few minutes and the demo page came up but when i went to start an hourglass came up and the demo page sat there for about 5 minutes until i get the message that they are having technical difficulties again and to try back later. guess it's just not my day to get a ds. oh well, guess i can try again later. good luck to everyone who is trying to get their ds for the day and hopefully gf will fix their problems soon.:sunshine:

jtowner
08-10-2010, 02:20 PM
I am finally in GF taking one now, it took a long time to load, so do not give up.

Jtowner

I was able to get the survey, I finished it but it keeps loading waiting on GF, I am sure not about this at all, leaving it there to see what happens next.How do like that came here to add and it went completed.

Last edited by jtowner; ADD

sunshinecindy
08-10-2010, 02:21 PM
We'll let GF know, just check back later. Hopefully its just a little glitch.