PDA

View Full Version : Survey problems or questions etc.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

jtowner
09-03-2010, 10:47 PM
I had all 3 show up also, I did in the last 2 days. Thanks for finding them, it was a surprise. Thanks.

Jtowner

disney_girl
09-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Yay!!!!! Let's all scream and shout for the found credits and great service and boosted accounts!!!!! It's a great day to be a sunshiner!!

Definitely a great day to be a sunshiner!! One of the many reasons I am glad to be a part of Sunshine Rewards- OUTSTANDING customer service!!:sunshine: Thanks so much for all you do!!

tweety129s
09-03-2010, 10:55 PM
I thought the SSI2 issue was just me. I was shocked to see the past 3 days of credit in my account tonight! Now off to post my credit from today in the contest. Thanks Tricia!!!

cuppycakemom
09-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Just bumping, looking for ideas - I've cleared cookies, ran CCleaner and SH asked for all of my demo info again but when it comes to the 6 character code it just keeps showing a new one everytime I enter the last one. :confused:

Just thought of something....are you clicking on the TAKE SURVEY button, or just hitting enter? If I just hit enter, it changes the code, but if I click on TAKE SURVEY, it works....?????

KimCh
09-03-2010, 11:23 PM
The first SSI2 that I took has vanished. I took it on the 31st and it has been there since but now it is GONE...... Anyone else?

sqromano
09-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Boo - no SSI2 credit for the one the DH took around 6 tonight. :( Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

jnorth1007
09-03-2010, 11:55 PM
If u didn't get credit then it is one that didn't register with ssi and wouldn't have posted even without the issue. The credits were always there on tricia's end they were just not showing up on our end because of a coding issue. She actually would have been able to fix the problem sooner but there are so many misc posts here about not qualifying, being disqualified mid survey, not going back to the right sr page that she didn't see a trend. Once we recognized it the issue was fixed in minutes. She couldn't recognize it because the credits were there on her end. Just another reason to keep this thread clear of issues we can't fix like quaifying, getting kicked out and not returning to the landing page. Just a suggestion.

Alice28
09-04-2010, 01:09 AM
OK, mine is weird.

I did one on 8/31 (an AMP 1.15 one) and got credit on the hour or two.

I did another one on 9/1 and did NOT get credit for it. I didn't say anything or complain cause I just figured I guess that's how the cookie crumbles. It was about 24-26 hours after I did the one the night before.

Then tonight the 8/31 one disappeared, and then reappeared as crediting on 9/3 (but still noted that it was taken on 8/31). So it's like I had the credit, it went away, and appeared again as a 'lost' credit even though that one was never lost in the first place.

Is there any possibility there was a mistake made with mine and that 'hopefully' I got credit for both 8/31 and 9/1 but it there was an error getting both in my account? (that totally didn't make sense...but I don't know quite how else to put it).

Thanks for any help- I do appreciate all the hard work and if it doesn't work out, I understand.

marcymajor
09-04-2010, 04:11 AM
here's a first for me - totally completed an ssi survey today at around 2:30 and it never credited and it is now 4:08. not to sound like i am complaining (which i am not - just confused) but is ssi now having a problem with crediting issues as this has never happened to me b4? also, how long should i keep my cookies in my temp files b4 i can delete them and try again for another one? any info someone can give me about this would be greatly appreciated. :thanks: just completed my sm survey about 20 minutes ago and it didn't credit either. what is going on here? nothing has changed on my computer so i do not understand why this is happening to me today. so far today i have taken my surveys and gotten nothing for them so i am beginning to wonder if i should try anymore today or just say forget it as i am getting just a wee bit frustrated by all this. someone please help me as i am totally lost and confused.

sunshinecindy
09-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Remember ladies, don't jump the gun. If something doesn't credit on the next hr it may be just a little time clock difference, so give it at least another before you come in here complaining about it. Have a little patience.

SunshineGirl
09-04-2010, 08:25 AM
here's a first for me - totally completed an ssi survey today at around 2:30 and it never credited and it is now 4:08. not to sound like i am complaining (which i am not - just confused) but is ssi now having a problem with crediting issues as this has never happened to me b4? also, how long should i keep my cookies in my temp files b4 i can delete them and try again for another one? any info someone can give me about this would be greatly appreciated. :thanks: just completed my sm survey about 20 minutes ago and it didn't credit either. what is going on here? nothing has changed on my computer so i do not understand why this is happening to me today. so far today i have taken my surveys and gotten nothing for them so i am beginning to wonder if i should try anymore today or just say forget it as i am getting just a wee bit frustrated by all this. someone please help me as i am totally lost and confused.

Pleeeeeeease be patient. We were up making changes until midnight last night. You posted at 4 in the morning while we were still asleep. Now that we are awake again, we are checking into it. Sometimes it is just as simple as a change that we made in the script impacting the credits coming in. It happens. We can fix it. We will help you. Just not at 4 in the morning. LOL

I'm guessing that when we made the changes last night, something got broken to stop credits from running on the hour. I see them all on my end. SG just needs to kick the script to get it running on the hour again. We have made so many changes in the last week to account for the SSI 2 and the new long MTC that there were bound to be a few hiccups.

disney_girl
09-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Thanks for all the work you all have been doing on the surveys- :love: all of the opportunities to earn!!

I took a super easy 2 minute SSI survey this morning- LOVE those kind of surveys!:sunshine:

marcymajor
09-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Tricia-i'm sorry if i sounded impatient about my surveys not crediting. was just a little concerned - that's all. i do want you to know that i do appreciate everything you do for us at sr. guess i need to learn to be more patient in the future. :thanks: for my 2 survey credits and have a wonderful weekend.:sunshine:

29apr00
09-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Thanks for all the work you all have been doing on the surveys- :love: all of the opportunities to earn!!

I took a super easy 2 minute SSI survey this morning- LOVE those kind of surveys!:sunshine:

I got a super easy SM this morning....seriously was like 2 questions long! makes up for the other 40 minute ones! :rotfl:

jnorth1007
09-04-2010, 09:31 AM
The latest rule of the forums for this thread is DO NOT post about not getting credits until it has been AT LEAST 2 hours since you completed. Unless of course it is the middle of the night when no one is around to even see your post and do anything about it. Then don't post until the next day if you don't see credit. We get that you want your credits but honestly how do we handle real issues if there are posts on the hour of people who don't get credit and then the next hour they get edited to add: oops credited on the second hour. If you take a survey and it doesn't credit on the second hour then by all means make a post about it. Once we see a trend we can check for an issue. Hard to see a trend when there are a bunch of posts by people who didn't wait until the second hour to see if it would credit. Thanks for understanding and helping.

kristenrice
09-04-2010, 12:41 PM
I took the SM survey and the SSI (2) survey yesterday, just before midnight (actually, the SM was completed just after midnight) and neither of them credited. They both went to the final screens as usual so I was quite surprised that I did not get credit. Is this similar to what one of the PP's experienced? I thought it more than a coincidence that it was the same two surveys.

:thanks:

Alice28
09-04-2010, 02:46 PM
thanks for all the hard work- I can't imagine what a headache you're dealing with when there is a glitch with the surveys. :hugs:

KimCh
09-04-2010, 08:37 PM
The first SSI2 that I took has vanished. I took it on the 31st and it has been there since but now it is GONE...... Anyone else?

Is there anyway to find out what happened to my credit if it was there before and now is gone? I received credits for 9/1 and 9/2 (after the problem was fixed) but for some reason lost my 8/31 SSI2 credit. It said paid sign up with it or something. It was the first and only one that credited on its own for me. Do you file a TT for something like this?

SunshineGirl
09-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Is there anyway to find out what happened to my credit if it was there before and now is gone? I received credits for 9/1 and 9/2 (after the problem was fixed) but for some reason lost my 8/31 SSI2 credit. It said paid sign up with it or something. It was the first and only one that credited on its own for me. Do you file a TT for something like this?

All credits were corrected for the last few days based on what actually came through for SSI2. I'm looking at the actual credits that came through from SSI2 for 8/31 and I don't see one in here for you. I can't tell what your account said before, but I can say that I definitely do not see a credit for you for SSI2 for that date, only SSI.

KimCh
09-04-2010, 10:09 PM
All credits were corrected for the last few days based on what actually came through for SSI2. I'm looking at the actual credits that came through from SSI2 for 8/31 and I don't see one in here for you. I can't tell what your account said before, but I can say that I definitely do not see a credit for you for SSI2 for that date, only SSI.

I must have been seeing things. Thanks for checking for me though.

kristenrice
09-05-2010, 03:23 PM
I took the SSI (2) survey today after trying the SSI (1) several times without success. I completed the SSI (2) survey but this is what credited....

#2032605 Credit: SSI Daily Survey 09/05/2010 0.60 Credits 09/05/2010 Paid

I'm not complaining about the extra $0.10, but what do I do now? Do I do another SSI (2)? Or do I continue to try an SSI?

jnorth1007
09-05-2010, 03:44 PM
I took the SSI (2) survey today after trying the SSI (1) several times without success. I completed the SSI (2) survey but this is what credited....

#2032605 Credit: SSI Daily Survey 09/05/2010 0.60 Credits 09/05/2010 Paid

I'm not complaining about the extra $0.10, but what do I do now? Do I do another SSI (2)? Or do I continue to try an SSI?

If you do not clear cookies between trying for the SSI1 and the SSI2 the one you click on first is going to credit. Now you need to go back and try to do an SSI2 again but make sure you clear cookies first. In the future if you can't get an SSI1 clear cookies before you go to try for the SSI2. You can only get credit for one of each a day so you now have to do the one that didn't credit.

marcymajor
09-06-2010, 07:20 AM
i completed my sm survey at around 4:15 this morning and for some strange reason it has not credited and it is now 7:16. trying not to sound too impatient but i was just curious if there is a problem with sm surveys not crediting. if this post is offensive to anyone you can delete it and i will understand. :thanks:

disney_girl
09-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Just a reminder that the Greenfield Daily Surveys from Friday through today won't post until tomorrow due to the holiday today.:)

marcymajor
09-06-2010, 11:13 AM
i was able to get another sm survey, totally completed it, got the congrats page and it credited on the hour. guess there must have been a glitch with the 1st sm survey i took this morning. i'm just happy i was able to get another one and have it credit. definitely made my monday better.:sunshine:

3dog2kidmom
09-06-2010, 12:11 PM
I haven't read all 275 posts in this thread, but the search didn't turn anything up... :confused:

When I click to take the SH survey, it acts like it's going to link me to it (watching my status bar) but then links back to the SR main page. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix? I have cleared cookies... maybe I need a deeper clean?

mmm611
09-06-2010, 12:14 PM
I haven't read all 275 posts in this thread, but the search didn't turn anything up... :confused:

When I click to take the SH survey, it acts like it's going to link me to it (watching my status bar) but then links back to the SR main page. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix? I have cleared cookies... maybe I need a deeper clean?

I'm getting that too. It just means there's no surveys available right now.

3dog2kidmom
09-06-2010, 12:21 PM

:thanks: I can handle that!

StitchandPooh'smom
09-06-2010, 02:56 PM

Me, too. I just figured they are all out of surveys for the weekend! :sunshine:

marcymajor
09-06-2010, 03:58 PM
don't give up hope folks - i just got a sh after hours of getting rerouted back to sr so maybe they just added some new surveys.:sunshine:

29apr00
09-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Is GF not loading for anyone else this morning?? Trying to get 1 more for the contest and everything else seems to be empty. :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
09-07-2010, 08:03 AM
Is GF not loading for anyone else this morning?? Trying to get 1 more for the contest and everything else seems to be empty. :rotfl:

Looks like they are having some server issues. Give a bit and then try again.

iluvamystery89
09-07-2010, 09:20 AM
server issues are still ongoing. i've been trying since 6:00 am CT and managed to get logged in, but the survey i got always stops at the same page, and gives me a blank, white "server is too busy" page, so i'll try back later.

TIAMOMMA
09-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Just thought of something....are you clicking on the TAKE SURVEY button, or just hitting enter? If I just hit enter, it changes the code, but if I click on TAKE SURVEY, it works....?????

I think you got it, thank you. I always hit the enter key in the past but something must have changed. :thanks:

sunshinecindy
09-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Just tried GF and it seems to be working now.

disney_girl
09-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Greenfield is working again- I just completed an easy survey with them!:sunshine:

29apr00
09-07-2010, 12:42 PM
did anyone else get double credit from GF for Friday? I wonder if it's a credit from a previous survey that didn't credit ontime?

disney_girl
09-07-2010, 12:59 PM
did anyone else get double credit from GF for Friday? I wonder if it's a credit from a previous survey that didn't credit ontime?

It is very possible that it is from another day where you weren't returned all the way back to the SR congrats page. GF says that in those cases you'll receive credit at a later time. :)

MdCaterer
09-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Please forgive me if this has already been asked an answered .....

My husband has been taking the DS, and OTX surveys because they seem to like him better. When the LONG OTX became an option he aked me to sign up for it and I did. It seems like I can only get one every other day OTX Long. It also seems like my DH can only get a short one every other day too!

My question is....if I succeed at completing a long OTX then must my husband wait 24 hours before trying a short one? Or can he try a short one the next day, say 18 hours after I completed the long survey?

Does that make sense? We know it is one a day but wonder if the two are connected so that it is one every 24 hours regardless of if it is the long or short version. Also, is it a problem that he does the short ones and a different person (ME) does the long ones???

Thanks!

dwkay8
09-08-2010, 05:12 PM
It is very possible that it is from another day where you weren't returned all the way back to the SR congrats page. GF says that in those cases you'll receive credit at a later time. :)

That just happened to me - not returning to the SR page. I was checking to see if other people had it happen a lot today. I haven't ever heard about crediting later. I won't hold my breath, but it's nice to know all might not be lost ;)

ShanPooh
09-09-2010, 02:19 PM
That just happened to me - not returning to the SR page. I was checking to see if other people had it happen a lot today. I haven't ever heard about crediting later. I won't hold my breath, but it's nice to know all might not be lost ;)

Same thing happened to me.
This is all I got:

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

:confused::confused::confused:

Iteach
09-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Is anyone have a problem with GF daily survey loading tonight? I get the options to check, then click and get a white page with nothing loading. It has been about an hour.

jnorth1007
09-09-2010, 09:38 PM
We just did both the GF and the YTC within the last hour or so and they worked fine. Hopefully yours is working by now too.

Iteach
09-09-2010, 10:13 PM
We just did both the GF and the YTC within the last hour or so and they worked fine. Hopefully yours is working by now too.

Thank you Janet, yes it is. Seems to be a change at least on my computer. If I check the None of the Above option I get the blank white screen, a definite change. If there is an option I can check to qualify, then I get into a survey.

JayT
09-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Hello!

I'm having some issues with some surveys not crediting, and I'm not sure why.

I have taken My Thought survey on 09/05 and was credited, but on 09/06, 09/07, 09/08 have not been credited.

Also, I've never been credited for any SSI - 2 surveys I've done (only 2 thankfully)

I thought there was just a delay in getting them credited, but will I ever see that credited to my account? Why does this happen and how do I fix it? :computer:

And for some reason I haven't been able to load any Surveyhead pages. I click on the link, and it just brings me back to Sunshine's main page. Does that mean there are no surveys available?

I have used Firefox for all of my surveys. (And have Windows 7 if that helps)

Any help is appreciated! I want to continue doing this, but not if I don't get credited :) (it is fun though)

SunshineGirl
09-09-2010, 10:31 PM
I'll let the "experts" weigh in. They have been doing a fabulous job of helping new members this week!!!

mmm611
09-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Hello!

I'm having some issues with some surveys not crediting, and I'm not sure why.

I have taken My Thought survey on 09/05 and was credited, but on 09/06, 09/07, 09/08 have not been credited.

Also, I've never been credited for any SSI - 2 surveys I've done (only 2 thankfully)

I thought there was just a delay in getting them credited, but will I ever see that credited to my account? Why does this happen and how do I fix it? :computer:

Ok, first, are you clearing cookies between doing the surveys each day? If not.....that sounds like it would fix your first problem at least.

I would highly recommend downloading CCleaner. It's free, super fast and easy to clear cookies. But, if you want to do it the manual way, these would be instructions for FF.

Tools--Options--click on Privacy.
Click "remove individual cookies."
Remove all cookies.

Both SSI and AMP/My Thought Counts should credit within an hour or two.

I]m looking at my settings and I think there may be something else you need, but I'm not sure where it is on Firefox. I use IE for SR and FF for everything else.

And for some reason I haven't been able to load any Surveyhead pages. I click on the link, and it just brings me back to Sunshine's main page. Does that mean there are no surveys available?

Have you been able to enter any of your demographic info on that page? If your info is in there, then it does reroute you to the SR homepage if there are no surveys available. If you haven't put that info in there, then I don't know.

JayT
09-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Thanks!
I have not been clearing cookies at all. I've still had no problems getting credited for SSI 1, and Greenfield, so I thought it was something with the other ones. I'll try that and hopefully tomorrow I'll have better results!

Thanks for your suggestions! I hope they work!

mmm611
09-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Thanks!
I have not been clearing cookies at all. I've still had no problems getting credited for SSI 1, and Greenfield, so I thought it was something with the other ones. I'll try that and hopefully tomorrow I'll have better results!

Thanks for your suggestions! I hope they work!

I see your other problem now! After SSI credits (the first one), you need to clear cookies before you do SSI-2 or it will NOT credit. NOTE: Clear cookies first thing in the morning, before you start surveys. When you clear between the two SSI surveys, make sure you have received the survey credits you should FIRST. Greenfield is the only one that does not track by cookies, so this one doesn't matter. If you clear cookies too soon, you may accidentally delete your cookies before they have a chance to credit.

Sorry, I misunderstood the previous post about the SSI problem. I thought the 2 was the number of surveys done, not the second SSI.

JayT
09-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Thanks for all the help! I can't wait to try this tomorrow :) I've never cleared cookies before so I never thought of it.

Thank you!!

SunshineGirl
09-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Thanks for all the help! I can't wait to try this tomorrow :) I've never cleared cookies before so I never thought of it.

Thank you!!

You can actually clear cookies and try whichever SSI you did not get credit for again today. MTC will only let you in every 24 hours. But SSI lets you try each until you get credit for it.

marcymajor
09-10-2010, 07:16 AM
for the second time this week i have totally completed (got the congrats page) my sm survey and did not receive credit. finished one around 4:30 this morning (it took me almost an hour and 20 minutes to do it) and it is now 7:10 and no 60 cents. why is this happening to me?:confused: i spend a lot of time and energy on surveys as they are the bulk of the money i earn on sr but if they don't credit i don't know if i can continue to take them. don't mean to sound ugly about this but this is getting just a wee bit frustrating. if you want to delete this post as you find it offensive, that's okay with me as i will understand. for now i think i will just stop doing surveys and other things on sr as i need a long break. maybe one day i will try surveys again but for now i can't.

jnorth1007
09-10-2010, 07:29 AM
I wonder if it doesn't have something to do with the time of night u are doing it. If they run a script or update of some sort most companies do that in the middle of the night to avoid issues for their customers. I wonder if u aren't starting a survey and then sometimes they are running the script in the middle of ur survey.

That said I think perhaps a step away from surveys for a day or two might be a good idea. If they have u that frustrated and upset then u should take a break. They are supposed to be a fun way to earn extra money and not a source of frustration. In the end we all have to choose how we spend our time and I don't think u should waste it on something that gives u so much frustration and so little joy.

Good luck!

dwkay8
09-10-2010, 09:11 AM
Same thing happened to me.
This is all I got:

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

:confused::confused::confused:

That is the exact same message I got, so it may have been the same survey. However, I actually did get credit for it! I was totally surprised! So maybe you will too!

On an unrelated note...I have a general question that maybe other people have experienced. Wednesday evening I took an SSI and everything was normal. Shortly after I took it I turned my laptop off because I was going to watch Top Chef. Never received credit. I've never had a problem with SSI crediting before, sooo, it made me wonder - does turning off your computer after a survey that tracks by cookies interrupt the crediting process?

lanny76
09-10-2010, 09:22 AM
SOmething isn't working with my SH crediting process, obviously - I take one, it congratulates me, goes back to SR and no credit. I've cleared cookies prior to taking one, settings on my computer are unchanged, I don't go too fast, etc etc - but I keep not getting credit! :confused::confused: Other surveys are crediting without issues, too.

LuvMyBoys
09-10-2010, 10:36 AM
SOmething isn't working with my SH crediting process, obviously - I take one, it congratulates me, goes back to SR and no credit. I've cleared cookies prior to taking one, settings on my computer are unchanged, I don't go too fast, etc etc - but I keep not getting credit! :confused::confused: Other surveys are crediting without issues, too.

That just happened to me too! :confused: Is there something wrong with the SH router? :confused:

mmm611
09-10-2010, 10:37 AM

I notice I don't get credit after a long SH survey, or if it takes several tries and then I get a semi-long one. Could the amount of time have been a factor?

lanny76
09-10-2010, 10:45 AM
I notice I don't get credit after a long SH survey, or if it takes several tries and then I get a semi-long one. Could the amount of time have been a factor?

could be something to that. some of mine that didn't credit were long. but yesterday's wasn't too long. you think, tho, that there would be plenty of time for the cookies to go thru with a long survey & I wouldn't think cookies would expire or whatever that fast either!

Stinkerbelle
09-10-2010, 10:52 AM

My SH today did the same thing and did not credit. It is the first that has ever happened.

LuvMyBoys
09-10-2010, 10:58 AM
My SH today did the same thing and did not credit. It is the first that has ever happened.

This is the first time it has happened to me too, and it was like a 15 minute survey so it shouldn't have been an issue with length. :confused:

gpp2001
09-10-2010, 11:19 AM
My SH didn't credit either and rarely has that happened to me! And mine wasn't very long either - less than 15 minutes.

I'm not complaining but if there is a pattern here - I think it is necessary to note. :)

kristenrice
09-10-2010, 11:25 AM
I just completed a SH survey and got this page:

"Thank you for sharing your opinions!

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted."

Um....isn't that the Greenfield end page? It did not go back to SR...in fact, it is still sitting on that page (I haven't closed the tab yet), and it did not credit either.

disney_girl
09-10-2010, 11:31 AM
I don't have any advice for you all :( but I was just able to complete a SH survey and received credit for it.

Stinkerbelle
09-10-2010, 11:52 AM
So if your SH didn't credit correctly, was it a survey about a tv show? (hope that is non-specific enough to post)

disney_girl
09-10-2010, 12:01 PM
So if your SH didn't credit correctly, was it a survey about a tv show? (hope that is non-specific enough to post)

The one that I received credit for was...

LuvMyBoys
09-10-2010, 12:07 PM

Mine was that and it didn't credit, it didn't seem to route correctly at the end?

liviesmomma
09-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Hey All!

I was wondering if anyone was having an issue with the landing page when you are finished the GF Survey - I took one Wed and it said I completed it but it didnt give me the option to click and return back to SR so I wasnt surprised that I didnt receive credit for :( - however today on a completely different type of survey it gave me the same type of landing page again w/o the option to return back to SR!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

thanks

tkkerber
09-10-2010, 02:51 PM

That is the one I took yesterday and never received credit for. Looks like maybe there is a pattern...

tkkerber
09-10-2010, 02:55 PM
I just received that today on a survey about pain meds. I did the entire survey like 30 minutes. It asked me all of the classification questions at the end and then it went to a white screen that said I didn't qualify.:confused:

mmm611
09-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Hey All!

I was wondering if anyone was having an issue with the landing page when you are finished the GF Survey - I took one Wed and it said I completed it but it didnt give me the option to click and return back to SR so I wasnt surprised that I didnt receive credit for :( - however today on a completely different type of survey it gave me the same type of landing page again w/o the option to return back to SR!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

thanks

If it ended in a generic white thank you page....those are SUPPOSED to credit eventually, but may not be for a while. It just means you might get two credits one day--that's what the extra one is from. The only survey that I know that will eventually credit for those is Greenfield and the Daily Survey for 0.80.

happymom
09-10-2010, 05:05 PM
I was just taking a Survey Head survey on finances. Everything was going very well. I was giving more information than I would normally give to anyone other than my husband. I got to one question that asked me if I banked with three different banks, one was Ally the other two I don't remember. I checked no. I was booted out to the Sunshine rewards home page. There was no credit to my account as the survey was not completed. I went back to Survey Head and clicked on the link to take a survey. I was immediately booted back to the SR homepage. I have no idea was this is happening. These surveys have gone very smoothly so far. This is not a typical thing for a survey to do in my short experience.

Any explanations are truly welcome. Thanks so much!:sunshine:

sunshinecindy
09-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Can a mod please move this to survey problems thread. Btw i did this survey with no prob and got credit

happymom
09-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Can a mod please move this to survey problems thread. Btw i did this survey with no prob and got credit

Thanks for your help. I am new with navigating the forum. :)

happymom
09-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Hello,

I just completed my first My Two Cents survey! Could someone please tell me how soon to expect credits? I apologize for being so needy. If there is a link about survey credit times I would gladly accept!:) I truly appreciate all of the support I have been getting. It is very motivating. I hope that I am able to return the favor once I become a seasoned SR member.

Thanks again!:thanks:

mmm611
09-10-2010, 06:34 PM
I was just taking a Survey Head survey on finances. Everything was going very well. I was giving more information than I would normally give to anyone other than my husband. I got to one question that asked me if I banked with three different banks, one was Ally the other two I don't remember. I checked no. I was booted out to the Sunshine rewards home page. There was no credit to my account as the survey was not completed. I went back to Survey Head and clicked on the link to take a survey. I was immediately booted back to the SR homepage. I have no idea was this is happening. These surveys have gone very smoothly so far. This is not a typical thing for a survey to do in my short experience.

Any explanations are truly welcome. Thanks so much!:sunshine:

Survey Head will reroute you to the SR homepage if there are no surveys available. Just try again later and see if there might be more then!

JayT
09-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Thank you! I cleared my cookies between SSI's, and got credit for both!
I'm able to access the SurveyHead better in IE so that is good, and I haven't qualified today yet for MyThought so I'm guessing that will solve that problem too. Thanks so much! :clap:

mmm611
09-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Check out the third post in this thread, by jnorth. She explains how all the surveys credit.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=48968

mmm611
09-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the update! I'm glad it worked!

happymom
09-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Survey Head will reroute you to the SR homepage if there are no surveys available. Just try again later and see if there might be more then!

Thanks so much for taking your time to explain that to me! I was a little worried. I will try again.

happymom
09-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Check out the third post in this thread, by jnorth. She explains how all the surveys credit.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=48968

Thanks mmm611! You've helped me again. You are so nice!:sunshine:

kj577
09-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Today I took the SSI I survey -- about 20 minutes. At the end, it asked for my demographic information and then said I had completed the survey and to click to receive credit. I clicked and I got a screen indicating I did not quality and giving me a new survey. However, I DID qualify and completed the survey and was told I would receive credit by clicking. I had cleared cookies before starting, was signed in, etc.

marcymajor
09-11-2010, 10:22 AM
you are not alone as that has happened to me b4. maybe ssi thought you were going too fast (which was my case) and decided you didn't qualify because of that reason. when i am about to take an ssi survey i look to see how long the survey is going to be and try to pace myself so that i don't rush thru it and go too fast. try that and see if that works. HTH.:sunshine:

lanny76
09-11-2010, 11:30 AM
yay - the SH router worked for me today and I got my credit!! maybe it had something to do with the fact I qualified for the first survey offered and did it in a reasonable time frame....:)

29apr00
09-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Today I took the SSI I survey -- about 20 minutes. At the end, it asked for my demographic information and then said I had completed the survey and to click to receive credit. I clicked and I got a screen indicating I did not quality and giving me a new survey. However, I DID qualify and completed the survey and was told I would receive credit by clicking. I had cleared cookies before starting, was signed in, etc.

I just did a GF like that one.....completed the survey and got a thank you congrats page, click to submit.....clicked it and it said I didn't qualify. bummer as I had tried all day long to get a GF. :computer:

jgates8
09-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Can we only do one of the two SSI surveys a day? I completed SSI & SSI 2. I received credit for the first one, but no credit for the second one (about Diabetes).

Are we only eligible for one of the two each day?

jnorth1007
09-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Did u clear ur cookies in between doing those 2? U have to clear ur cookies AFTER the first one credits and before u do the second one or the second one won't credit. Yes u can do both each day.

jgates8
09-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Blast - no. I have never had to clear cookies with any of the surveys in the past & have always received credit. Didn't realize it was an issue with SSI. That was a huge waste of time................

JayT
09-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Hello
I'm a total newbie. I just started here about a week ago. I love this site and am totally addicted. I come here everyday faithfully and have been qualifying for 4-5 surveys a day. Yesterday I qualified for 3, and today none. Is it normal to have a harder time qualifying on the weekends? Or have I just been really lucky in my first week to qualify for so many.

I'm trying to estimate how much I can potentially earn, but the past two days are confusing me.

Are there normal trends in qualifying? Or have I just been unlucky the past two days? Or lucky the first week? :)

Thanks!
I love taking the surveys, I wish I qualified for all of them!

Iteach
09-12-2010, 11:20 PM
:welcome:! So glad you joined SR and the forum. You will get a lot of help here and everyone is very friendly!

Surveys do tend to slow down over the weekend. I have especially found that it's harder on Sundays for me to qualify. Surveys will pick up again tomorrow, but sometimes not until the afternoon.

You're doing great qualifying for 4-5 surveys everyday. I think many people accomplish that most days if they have time. Good luck and enjoy!

marcymajor
09-13-2010, 09:10 AM
just completed the shortest amp survey ever (it took 5 minutes). it asked about holiday shopping for 2010, how much i have done, online or in store and then it asked demographic info about my hh and it went to the thank you page. finished it at 9:03 and it has already credited. definitely made my monday a whole lot sunshinier.:sunshine:

sammielynn
09-13-2010, 09:42 AM
just completed the shortest amp survey ever (it took 5 minutes). it asked about holiday shopping for 2010, how much i have done, online or in store and then it asked demographic info about my hh and it went to the thank you page. finished it at 9:03 and it has already credited. definitely made my monday a whole lot sunshinier.:sunshine:

Really makes me wish I could take surveys at work. Something happens with tracking here. Rats.

luv2go2diz
09-15-2010, 09:55 AM
I'm fairly new at this--about a month-- and I have a survey question. I have been carefully keeping track of what surveys I do and what they're about so I can honestly answer the question of what surveys I have completed in a month ( or whatever time they ask). Lately a few of the surveys I have completed seem really similiar to ones I have already completed, only a few questions were different here and there. I was never asked in the beginning which types of surveys I had completed for these. Is that ok.? I don't want to get in trouble completing the same survey over and over, know what I mean? Like I said, the questions were slightly different and I don't think they were actually from the same company. I'm a bit confused. Sorry this is so long, just needing some advice.

disney_girl
09-15-2010, 10:17 AM
I'm fairly new at this--about a month-- and I have a survey question. I have been carefully keeping track of what surveys I do and what they're about so I can honestly answer the question of what surveys I have completed in a month ( or whatever time they ask). Lately a few of the surveys I have completed seem really similiar to ones I have already completed, only a few questions were different here and there. I was never asked in the beginning which types of surveys I had completed for these. Is that ok.? I don't want to get in trouble completing the same survey over and over, know what I mean? Like I said, the questions were slightly different and I don't think they were actually from the same company. I'm a bit confused. Sorry this is so long, just needing some advice.

You should be ok with those. I know that sometimes there are surveys on advertising or movies for example where they are very similar, but there are at least a few differences. If you are taking Greenfield surveys, their system won't let you take the same survey twice- so they must view these as different surveys if you are getting them. I think that they change up the surveys to get a different perspective or zone in on the specifics that they are looking for in answers. I can't think of a time when I got the exact same survey more than once. HTH

On another note- You are only allowed to take one AMP/MTC survey per day, so if I am trying for a SSI survey and an AMP page comes up, I close those out and try for another survey. Or if I am trying for a Greenfield survey and a SSI screen comes up, I close that out and try for another one. Just trying to make sure I don't break the rules in the number of particular surveys you can take in one day. Hope that helps and didn't confuse you more!:)

luv2go2diz
09-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Thanks, that was helpful and not confusing. I think I'll add to my notes the company of the survey I take, not just who I clicked through on the daily survey area.

iluvamystery89
09-15-2010, 12:03 PM
anyone else having an issue with GF? i logged in and it sent me straight to the "sorry no surveys" page. so i tried again, and i had to log in again (put in all my demographic info) and once again, it went straight to the "sorry no surveys" page.

mollyeilis
09-15-2010, 12:22 PM
anyone else having an issue with GF? i logged in and it sent me straight to the "sorry no surveys" page. so i tried again, and i had to log in again (put in all my demographic info) and once again, it went straight to the "sorry no surveys" page.

Happened to me all day yesterday. Same with the SM survey. And the most annoying part was that it wouldn't save my info (nothing on my computer has changed from two days ago) so I had to re-enter it multiple times. Never got a GF or SM survey yesterday!

That said, looks like I've gotten in today....hope it resolves for you, too.

iluvamystery89
09-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Happened to me all day yesterday. Same with the SM survey. And the most annoying part was that it wouldn't save my info (nothing on my computer has changed from two days ago) so I had to re-enter it multiple times. Never got a GF or SM survey yesterday!

That said, looks like I've gotten in today....hope it resolves for you, too.

thanks :) at least i know it's not just me. i was able to get in yesterday, but never got a survey after being booted repeatedly, lol. i'll try to log in again later, i guess.

cjnix32
09-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Is there a trick to these? Do I need to clear cookies or something in between doing SSI and SSI2? I have gotten one several times, and made it through to the you completed the survey thing, but no credit. So not sure if I need to do something else. Getting frustrated, as it seems as if GF, and SSI are the only ones I have a shot of. the Surveyhead never lets me past the security screen where you enter the numbers. always says I entered the wrong thing. Any suggestions?

StitchandPooh'smom
09-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Is there a trick to these? Do I need to clear cookies or something in between doing SSI and SSI2? Any suggestions?

I think you do need to clear cookies between them (I'm no expert - I've only done a couple of SSI2's). There was a post somewhere saying that you will get credit for whichever one you clicked first, so if you do both without clearing cookies, the system will think you did two SSI1's and not give credit for the second. I did an SSI2 the day after I did an SSI1 and got credit for SSI1 even though I clicked on the link for SSI2, so I still had a cookie set for SSI1 from the day before.

(I think I have confused myself with my example - hope it makes some sense! :rotfl:)

29apr00
09-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Yes you do have to clear cookies AFTER you get credit for SSI but BEFORE you take SSI2. otherwise you won't get credit.

sammielynn
09-15-2010, 05:19 PM
I'm having a bang up survey day and then GF goes wacky. I even tried at work and got three surveys(Survey Head and both SSI's)! Now that I teach I have to do office hours (be in my office so students can come by if they wish) no one ever comes by so I can play. This is the first time I have gotten a survey to credit from work?? But I'll take it.

mmm611
09-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Is there a trick to these? Do I need to clear cookies or something in between doing SSI and SSI2? I have gotten one several times, and made it through to the you completed the survey thing, but no credit. So not sure if I need to do something else. Getting frustrated, as it seems as if GF, and SSI are the only ones I have a shot of. the Surveyhead never lets me past the security screen where you enter the numbers. always says I entered the wrong thing. Any suggestions?

Yep, claer between the two SSI's, AFTER the first credits and BEFORE attempting a new one. I think someone also noticed they might not credit if you do them too close together.

As for the SH problem, are you hitting enter or are you actually manually clicking NEXT? You MUST click next, not hit enter, or it resets itself. If it's not that, then I don't know.

sammielynn
09-15-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm having a bang up survey day and then GF goes wacky. I even tried at work and got three surveys(Survey Head and both SSI's)! Now that I teach I have to do office hours (be in my office so students can come by if they wish) no one ever comes by so I can play. This is the first time I have gotten a survey to credit from work?? But I'll take it.

GF is working, just finished one. Four surveys today, a new high for me.

MdCaterer
09-16-2010, 11:35 AM
I asked this before but never got an answer. Since completing one long OTX survey at the beginning of the month every time I try now it goes from, "you qualify click here" directly to "Sorry no surveys"

My husband does all of the OTX short surveys so I agreed to do the long ones. Now I am wondering if I messed up because I was only able to get one and now (And I have tried repeatedly) when I try to get the long surevy I there are never any for me. Should we have stuck to only ONE person trying both the long and the short???? And if that is the case is there anyway to get the info reset so my hubby can try for either the long or the short????

Thanks for any info

marcymajor
09-16-2010, 12:13 PM
i think u can only take one or the other of the otx surveys (the long one or the short one) but i don't think you can do both. if i am wrong i know someone will chime in. HTH.:sunshine:

gpp2001
09-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Marcy is correct - you can only take one OTX per day, either it's the long or the short.

There just probably aren't any long surveys for you - I take the long one and DH takes the short. I try first for the long, if I can't get one, DH tries for the short.

HTH.

MdCaterer
09-16-2010, 01:10 PM
i think u can only take one or the other of the otx surveys (the long one or the short one) but i don't think you can do both. if i am wrong i know someone will chime in. HTH.:sunshine:

No, I know you can't take more than one in a 24 hour period. But it just seems that since I put in my info and did a long one at the beginning of the month, I have tried many times since and it always goes immediately to no surveys. So hubby ends up doing the short version. I just wanted to know if I messed up by doing the long one with my info since it is different from dh who has always done the regular OTX surveys.

Thanks

jtowner
09-17-2010, 09:28 AM
I am having problems with SH not loading today, anyone else?
Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

gpp2001
09-17-2010, 09:41 AM
I am having problems with SH not loading today, anyone else?
Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

Yes - when i click the link it takes me to a yellow page with nothing on it.

PSL1013
09-17-2010, 09:43 AM
It's not just you, I'm getting the same thing. They must be having a problem? The GF is loading really slow for me too, if at all.

TxAggies
09-17-2010, 10:13 AM
It's not just you, I'm getting the same thing. They must be having a problem? The GF is loading really slow for me too, if at all.

I just completed a SH with no problems whatsoever, so perhaps they have fixed whatever glitch they might have been having. Hopefully you will be successful if you give it another go.

lanny76
09-17-2010, 05:03 PM
a delay with crediting today? mine from GF yesterday is absent....

kristenrice
09-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Disappointing survey day today....

...no Greenfield available...tried again...GOT ONE!!
...no MyView available...
...no SSI available...trying paid off....GOT ONE!!
...no AMP available...
:cry::cry::cry:

...but I DID get a SH this morning:clap:!

Tomorrow is another day:sunshine:.

lanny76
09-19-2010, 02:00 PM
a delay with crediting today? mine from GF yesterday is absent....

nope - guess it was just me. unless it shows up later for whatever reason.....

marcymajor
09-19-2010, 02:21 PM
i just spent over an hour doing a sh survey and all it did was redirect back to the sr home page and no credit. oh well, you win some you lose some. why is it when you do long surveys from sh they tend not to credit - maybe the cookie expires halfway thru the survey and then they can't track it or something. if someone has any insight into this i would really appreciate it. :thanks: guess i can try again later as my arm is tired from answering all those questions.:rotfl:

mellymel261
09-19-2010, 03:55 PM
same thing happened to me yesterday on SH it was a new comedy comic show they were previewing and it was LONG and no credit for me either.:computer:

Hedy
09-20-2010, 12:06 PM
Got an invitation to join a panel through SSI-it did not credit. :(

LuvMyBoys
09-20-2010, 12:22 PM
Just did a SH on my favorite microwave snack......didn't re-route, no credit.

End page said it would credit in 7-10 days.....:confused: Not going to hold my breath :)

brandiramirez
09-20-2010, 01:21 PM
I believe I have took the same microwave snack survey and it told me the same thing. I'm not holding my breath either.

SunshineGirl
09-20-2010, 01:24 PM
I had SG lengthen the cookie to 120 minutes just in case that is something that was hurting your credits (it was 90 minutes before).

LuvMyBoys
09-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Just completed another SH with no credit, it is from the same survey company but on a different topic.

I won't post the name of the survey company, I don't want to cause problems with SH.

Hopefully these will be pulled from the SH system at some point since they do not route to SR, they say credit will be given in 7-10 business days. :confused:

brandiramirez
09-21-2010, 07:32 AM
I also cleared cookies yesterday waited about 2 hours and got another survey from the same company that didn't credit. They were both very interesting surveys too. Oh well you win some you lose some, I too also hope SH pulls these ones.

PSL1013
09-21-2010, 08:46 AM
Last night and again this morning I'm having trouble with GF. I put in my demographics click to the next page and it's white. I tried both Firefox and IE and no difference. Anyone else having any trouble?

brandiramirez
09-21-2010, 09:35 AM
It might have worked I just took the longest sh ever, it said 30 minutes but was about 1 hr and 15 minutes. I just knew it wasn't going to credit but was so surprised it did!

DarcyDog
09-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Last night and again this morning I'm having trouble with GF. I put in my demographics click to the next page and it's white. I tried both Firefox and IE and no difference. Anyone else having any trouble?

Yep. I had the same problem yesterday. Haven't tried yet today.

PSL1013
09-21-2010, 10:25 AM
Yep. I had the same problem yesterday. Haven't tried yet today.

good to know it's not just me....I'll wait awhile and see if it gets resolved, it's still doing it for me.

mmm611
09-21-2010, 11:02 AM
good to know it's not just me....I'll wait awhile and see if it gets resolved, it's still doing it for me.

GF is working for me right now.

kj577
09-21-2010, 11:02 AM
I completed the SSI survey about online retailers two hours ago -- said it would take 30 minutes and it did. At the end, in the middle it said I had qualified, later it encouraged me to complete by saying almost done, and then it said I had successfully completed the survey. Pressed next button and it said I did not qualify and offered me a new survey. No credit. I had cleared cookies immediately prior. Is there a problem with that survey today?

mellymel261
09-21-2010, 11:27 AM
I also did a SSI this AM about salt shakers, took 20 mins which it said it would, said I completed but never got the credit.

PSL1013
09-21-2010, 11:27 AM
GF is working for me right now.

Just tried, took a while to load but when it finally did, I got the same white page? :confused:

mmm611
09-21-2010, 11:31 AM
I completed the SSI survey about online retailers two hours ago -- said it would take 30 minutes and it did. At the end, in the middle it said I had qualified, later it encouraged me to complete by saying almost done, and then it said I had successfully completed the survey. Pressed next button and it said I did not qualify and offered me a new survey. No credit. I had cleared cookies immediately prior. Is there a problem with that survey today?

mellymel261 I also did a SSI this AM about salt shakers, took 20 mins which it said it would, said I completed but never got the credit.

If it didn't take you to the screen with the stars at the end, it probably won't credit. Did it do that?

mellymel261
09-21-2010, 11:50 AM
yes mine did go to the star screen

gpp2001
09-21-2010, 12:41 PM
I also did a SSI this AM about salt shakers, took 20 mins which it said it would, said I completed but never got the credit.

I took the same survey and got credit. Sorry I know it's not what you want to hear. :o

kj577
09-21-2010, 12:59 PM
If it didn't take you to the screen with the stars at the end, it probably won't credit. Did it do that?

I got a page at the end saying something like "Congratulations you have completed the survey. Do you have any final comments as to what how retailers could improve their services?" There was a text box below, and I inserted some text and pressed next. I believe the next screeen was "You did not qualify for the survey" with a "Take another survey" button. However, there may have been a screen in between which said "Congratulations you have completed the survey" or words to that effect and then I pressed next to the "You did not qualify" page. All I remember is that it specifically congratulated me on completing the survey and then I was told that I did not qualify. I never got the ratings page where you rate the survey by pressing the stars.

StitchandPooh'smom
09-21-2010, 01:09 PM
I got a page at the end saying something like "Congratulations you have completed the survey. Do you have any final comments as to what how retailers could improve their services?" There was a text box below, and I inserted some text and pressed next. I believe the next screeen was "You did not qualify for the survey" with a "Take another survey" button. However, there may have been a screen in between which said "Congratulations you have completed the survey" or words to that effect and then I pressed next to the "You did not qualify" page. All I remember is that it specifically congratulated me on completing the survey and then I was told that I did not qualify. I never got the ratings page where you rate the survey by pressing the stars.

I got that survey a couple of days ago and had the same experience - being told I qualify, spending 30 minutes, asking how retailers could improve, then being told I did not qualify. I think it is just a glitch in the survey. It never credited, but I was able to get another one and it credited.

kj577
09-21-2010, 01:17 PM
I got that survey a couple of days ago and had the same experience - being told I qualify, spending 30 minutes, asking how retailers could improve, then being told I did not qualify. I think it is just a glitch in the survey. It never credited, but I was able to get another one and it credited.

Well, since there is a trend here, will SR step in to ensure that no one else has to expend the time and effort to complete that lengthy survey without receiving any compensation for their time?

29apr00
09-21-2010, 01:48 PM
LONGEST most BORING survey E.V.E.R! :computer:

LuvMyBoys
09-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Well, since there is a trend here, will SR step in to ensure that no one else has to expend the time and effort to complete that lengthy survey without receiving any compensation for their time?

I'm sure Tricia would love to remove the surveys that don't credit for us, but that's not how it works. :)

The surveys are run through the survey companies, SR doesn't control them. People post here when they are having problems so that others can see if people are having the same problems, or if there is something wrong with their computer. And also to give other members a heads-up to let them know surveys that don't credit.

As much as I wish the survey companies would pull non-crediting surveys, I'm not sure if that is something they do for any site. :angel:

SO, just had a really interesting 5 minute survey from SH on a baby product -- it didn't reroute and didn't credit. I have had no luck with SH for days, not sure if it is just me or what? :confused:

jnorth1007
09-21-2010, 01:56 PM

SR has no control over the surveys or I am sure they would be happy to remove the non-crediting ones. When we don't get credit neither does SR. Most of the survey companies do not even accept complaints about non-crediting surveys. I know it is frustrating but we aren't able to do anything about them but let you guys report them here so that others can avoid those surveys.

kj577
09-21-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm sure Tricia would love to remove the surveys that don't credit for us, but that's not how it works. :)

The surveys are run through the survey companies, SR doesn't control them. People post here when they are having problems so that others can see if people are having the same problems, or if there is something wrong with their computer. And also to give other members a heads-up to let them know surveys that don't credit.

As much as I wish the survey companies would pull non-crediting surveys, I'm not sure if that is something they do for any site. :angel:

SO, just had a really interesting 5 minute survey from SH on a baby product -- it didn't reroute and didn't credit. I have had no luck with SH for days, not sure if it is just me or what? :confused:

So does SR report to the survey companies that SR members are having difficulties with particular surveys? I guess I just don't understand what role SR places in this process. Thanks for any clarification for this newbie!

sunshinecindy
09-21-2010, 02:04 PM
So does SR report to the survey companies that SR members are having difficulties with particular surveys? I guess I just don't understand what role SR places in this process. Thanks for any clarification for this newbie!

If we see a repeatedly number of problems with a certain survey and it looks like it could be a problem on their end, we will contact them and let them know. For GF, you can file your own report and then we get all those and let them know. This is one of the reasons we like this thread to be kept to legit problems so we don't have to sort through all the other stuff.

lanny76
09-21-2010, 02:15 PM
still getting the blank white page when I try to take a GF. guess that's why it's nice to have a bunch of other surveys to try!

29apr00
09-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Is anyone having problems with AMP? I click on the link and it opens up to their page, but when it should go to the "you qualify" page, i get Cannot Initilize User.:confused:

mmm611
09-21-2010, 02:40 PM

the part that I bolded is the star page at the end. If you didn't get that, it won't credit. That's SSI's way of saying you have successfully completed the survey.

mmm611
09-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Is anyone having problems with AMP? I click on the link and it opens up to their page, but when it should go to the "you qualify" page, i get Cannot Initilize User.:confused:

I've gotten taht on and off the past few days. I usually just close it out and try again. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

PSL1013
09-21-2010, 03:59 PM
still getting the blank white page when I try to take a GF. guess that's why it's nice to have a bunch of other surveys to try!

I just tried again and I'm also still getting the blank white page on GF?

sunshinecindy
09-21-2010, 04:06 PM
I've emailed them about this problem, will let you know what they say.

marcymajor
09-21-2010, 04:06 PM
i just tried and got the demos page and the options came up. guess it's working now.:sunshine:

DarcyDog
09-21-2010, 04:12 PM
I just tried again and I'm also still getting the blank white page on GF?

Just completed a GF survey on Internet Explorer. Haven't tried Firefox yet. Will try for SM 2 cents survey.

spring
09-21-2010, 04:17 PM
Still the white page for me on IE. Just for giggles, I thought I'd see if it is the same for MTC survey, and this is what I got:

Unfortunately

We always want to provide you with the best survey taking experience, however we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We request you to try again after sometime.

Plenty of other surveys to tackle, so I'm off...........:D

lanny76
09-21-2010, 05:32 PM
still white page for me too on GF; am trying with the others, but appears not to be my lucky day for surveys thus far. if I get one, I'll be happy!:rolleyes:

DarcyDog
09-21-2010, 05:34 PM
No luck with either GF surveys today using Firefox. However, I was able to get them both using Internet Explorer. Don't know why, but I'll have to check and see what's up with Firefox.

mellymel261
09-21-2010, 05:49 PM
I cant get into GF or SM in either firefox nor IE

lanny76
09-21-2010, 06:15 PM
same here. I tried with both, no luck at all. I wonder what it is that some can get in and others can't?!:confused:

PSL1013
09-21-2010, 06:20 PM

same here. I tried with both, no luck at all. I wonder what it is that some can get in and others can't?!:confused:

get the same blank white page on both for me too.

sammielynn
09-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Same thing for me, only a white page. Had that issue for a few hours yesterday and then it went back to normal.

spring
09-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Good news! Just got into a survey on GF. Didn't qualify, lol, but definitely didn't get the white page. I'm using IE. It is letting me try for another one.

Update: was able to complete a GF survey. Yippee!

gpp2001
09-21-2010, 07:00 PM
I just got the "We are having technical difficulties" when I tried for a SM survey.

gpp2001
09-21-2010, 07:23 PM
I got it to work!

sammielynn
09-21-2010, 07:51 PM
I got in but could not get a survey. I may have to really call on that survey angel.

mellymel261
09-21-2010, 08:54 PM
just was able to get both DS and SM I was in IE

lanny76
09-21-2010, 11:57 PM
finally got DS in firefox

PSL1013
09-22-2010, 08:16 AM
GF is still not working for me

MdCaterer
09-22-2010, 09:00 AM
It's not working for me either. You click on it and it goes to a blank page.

StitchandPooh'smom
09-22-2010, 11:19 AM
I just completed a DS in IE - you might try again now to see if it works for you. :sunshine2:

MdCaterer
09-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Nope, just tried and I am using IE it still goes to blank page

StitchandPooh'smom
09-22-2010, 11:57 AM

Sorry! It's strange how it is available to some but not others. I wonder if there might be different servers?

DarcyDog
09-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Just got a DS in Firefox. Yesterday, was only able to get them in IE. Odd. . .

The survey was on tomatoes, and I am now so hungry for tomatoes, but I don't have any! :eek:

LuvMyBoys
09-22-2010, 12:08 PM

I am getting that in IE too :confused:

I am also having problems with SSI, telling me that the link isn't valid? :confused:

PSL1013
09-22-2010, 12:10 PM
neither browser is working for me...still getting the blank white page on both. :confused:

chipndale
09-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Okay I just tried to do my surveys and no luck .... Glad to hear that others are in the same boat. I thought maybe there was something wrong with my computer. Hope it gets fixed and we can get our surveys conmpleted.

LuvMyBoys
09-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Just completed a Greenfield DS :) Not sure why is started working, just glad it did! :)

PSL1013
09-22-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm willing to do all these surveys but they aren't willing to let me? :rotfl: none, zip, nada so far today? :computer:

sammielynn
09-22-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm willing to do all these surveys but they aren't willing to let me? :rotfl: none, zip, nada so far today? :computer:

Having the same luck, it will (hopefully) later today.

ShanPooh
09-22-2010, 03:48 PM
I got DS today. Y2C seems to be having technical difficulties. I guess that has been happening the past few days on and off.
I haven't had ANY luck with SSI or SSI2 the past 2 days and those were my bread and butter! I really hope they get more surveys that fit my demographics soon!

Lynn46356
09-22-2010, 04:18 PM
I also was having a hard time getting a GF (got the white screen yesterday and today). Finally, both today and yesterday, I was able to get the GF survey screen to load and got through one. I've been slacking this last week and now I have time again only to have the some of the same problems as everyone else. I just kept trying and trying. Finally, it paid off!!!!

lswheatly
09-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Only able to get an SSI today and GF not loading for me...I will try later in the evening

tjrj1988
09-22-2010, 05:55 PM
First post...

how far do I have to go to complete the surveys to make sure it's credited?

Last 2 days, I completed a SSI(2) each day-all the way to the submit answers, did you like this survey, here's another survey for you, etc. And yet, each day, no credit.

Maybe it's the 24 hour rule?

Also, when I successfully complete the survey and it asks me to do another on-I shouldn't do that, right? Again, because of the 24 hour rule?

TIA

Jan

mmm611
09-22-2010, 06:21 PM
First post...

how far do I have to go to complete the surveys to make sure it's credited?

Last 2 days, I completed a SSI(2) each day-all the way to the submit answers, did you like this survey, here's another survey for you, etc. And yet, each day, no credit.

Maybe it's the 24 hour rule?

Also, when I successfully complete the survey and it asks me to do another on-I shouldn't do that, right? Again, because of the 24 hour rule?

TIA

Jan

Ok, first, are you clearing cookies between doing the surveys each day? Are you getting credits for the other surveys consistently? biggest question...are you clearing cookies after your first SSI credits and before attempting SSI 2? Cookies MUST be cleared between SSI and SSI 2. If not.....that would probably fix your problem.

I would highly recommend downloading CCleaner. It's free, super fast and easy to clear cookies. But, if you want to do it the manual way, these would be instructions for Firefox.

Tools--Options--click on Privacy.
Click "remove individual cookies."
Remove all cookies.

And here are your instructions for Internet Explorer.

Tools -- Internet options
On the General Tab, look under Browsing history.
Click Delete.
Check the following --Temp internet files, cookies, history.
Click Delete.

You might want to double check these settings too.

Tools---Internet options
Click Privacy tab.
Click Advanced.
Override automatic cookie handling --- CHECK
First Party cookies -- ACCEPT
Third party cookies -- ACCEPT
Always allow session cookies -- CHECK.

The only survey with a 24 hour rule is AMP. All of the others are once per calendar day.

lanny76
09-22-2010, 06:31 PM
got one of those surveys with the commercials, which always seems to let me complete the survey before it gives me a white page saying, you don't qualify. and of course, now all I can get is the white page when I click on the GF link! grr.:headache:

jtowner
09-22-2010, 06:56 PM
LANNY76

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM DOING GF AND THE SURVEY YOU HAD TODAY, IF i SEE IT IN BLUE WRITING INSTEAD OF BLACK AND ITS A VIDEO SURVEY, I CLOSE
IT OUT. i HAVE DONE SEVERAL OF THEM, TAKING FROM 20 MINUTES WHEN IT TOLD THAT i DID NOT QUALIFY AFTERWARDS, TO 40 MINUTES TRYING TO GET THE COMPLETION SCREEN AND i ALWAYS GOT THE MESSAGE YOU DID NOT QUALIFY. WHATEVER IT IS WITH THOSE SURVEYS IN BLUE AND VIDEOS ON THIS KIND OF SURVEY JUST ARE A WASTE OF TIME. i HOPE THIS HELPS.

jTOWNER

lanny76
09-22-2010, 07:14 PM
LANNY76

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM DOING GF AND THE SURVEY YOU HAD TODAY, IF i SEE IT IN BLUE WRITING INSTEAD OF BLACK AND ITS A VIDEO SURVEY, I CLOSE
IT OUT. i HAVE DONE SEVERAL OF THEM, TAKING FROM 20 MINUTES WHEN IT TOLD THAT i DID NOT QUALIFY AFTERWARDS, TO 40 MINUTES TRYING TO GET THE COMPLETION SCREEN AND i ALWAYS GOT THE MESSAGE YOU DID NOT QUALIFY. WHATEVER IT IS WITH THOSE SURVEYS IN BLUE AND VIDEOS ON THIS KIND OF SURVEY JUST ARE A WASTE OF TIME. i HOPE THIS HELPS.

jTOWNER

I know. I have been closing out of them for a few months, but thot I would try one & see if it worked this time. It was designed differently, & nicer, but same result at the end.oh well.

tjrj1988
09-22-2010, 07:22 PM
mmm611-thanks for the tips. I'll give them a try & see how it goes.
Jan

mollyeilis
09-22-2010, 08:17 PM
omg what is the matter with surveys today? The GF stuff...white screen no matter what. Take SSI, doesn't credit (for NO good reason, computer is exactly the same as it was yesterday) (editing to add that it did credit, after 2 hours...I'm new to SSI and thought it credited at one hour). Tried to take SSI2 after clearing everything etc etc and turning off computer for awhile, white screen. SurveyHead is now a yellow and blank screen as well, and that's after getting into a survey by "nurago" company that had a white screen (that would not refresh into anything) on its second page!

What on earth?

Whew...things have resolved, it seems....

marcymajor
09-23-2010, 06:15 AM
i have tried 3x this morning to get a ds from gf and all i keep getting is this message:

Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
Please check back later.

reported all three so hopefully gf will fix the problem. guess i can try again later today.

SCard
09-23-2010, 06:35 AM
I encountered this same error:

Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
Please check back later

sammielynn
09-23-2010, 07:08 AM
Finally got a GF late last night. Hope everything will be back to normal today. Strange thing is I seemed to have computer problems all day. Nothing huge but everything seemed slow at home and at work.

SCard
09-23-2010, 07:30 AM
I encountered this same error:

Please check back later

Update-I was using IE earlier when I had the problem. I switched to FF and was able to complete GF just now. Maybe it's fixed or is the problem something with IE?

marcymajor
09-23-2010, 07:57 AM
just tried again and got the error message again. i only have IE on my computer so i guess i am just out of luck right now in getting my ds for the day. oh well, you win some you lose some. maybe i'll try again later. good luck everyone in getting your ds today.:sunshine:

MdCaterer
09-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Just finished a 6 minute survey about gambling. It said I would be asked to do future surveys and awarded entries into a prize pool. Asked a bunch of questions about gambling. Then all personal info and then finally name, address, etc. Final page asked for email and confirmation and to pick a user name and password for future surveys. When I clicked next button was told I did not qualify! Now, it had accepted all answers and personal info including mailing address. It did not bump me till I gave my email and picked a username and password. So beware

marcymajor
09-23-2010, 11:16 AM
just now tried again to get a ds, put in my demos and it just sat there with an hour glass for over 5 minutes and did not move or show any options. guess gf is having problems this morning. have gotten 3 surveys so far today and i am happy about that. oh well, life goes on. hopefully gf will fix this problem some time today and maybe i can get my ds for today.

sunshinecindy
09-23-2010, 11:24 AM
just now tried again to get a ds, put in my demos and it just sat there with an hour glass for over 5 minutes and did not move or show any options. guess gf is having problems this morning. have gotten 3 surveys so far today and i am happy about that. oh well, life goes on. hopefully gf will fix this problem some time today and maybe i can get my ds for today.

I didn't have any problem, got right in to take one. Maybe log out, clear cookies and log back in.

mmm611
09-23-2010, 11:51 AM
I'm doing surveys in IE and have Windows 7 and have not had problems with Greenfield the past few days. The only minor thing is that it takes forever to go from the last page in the survey to the SR congrats page, but I just hope for the best with that.So far, so good.

marcymajor
09-23-2010, 12:09 PM
i finally got my ds for today. took forever for the demos to load but i got one, completed it and got the congrats page. did have one problem though - halfway thru the survey a page came up saying service unavailable so i refreshed the screen and it went back to the previous page and i was able to finish the survey in its entirety. hopefully i will see the credit tomorrow. am totally happy that i got my ds on this beautiful sunny thursday afternoon.:sunshine:

PSL1013
09-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Strange how some of us can get a survey and others (like me) are still having problems. I think it is working only some of the time it seems because I got one last night after trying all day and getting the blank white screen. I got in a couple of times this morning and was able to put the demographics in but then it either won't load or I get the white page.

mollyeilis
09-23-2010, 04:06 PM
The fact that some are getting through while others are not, and are getting similar error messages and/or blank pages does NOT indicate a user problem. It indicates that the server isn't able to take all the users at once.

I think it's totally OK for those of us getting those funky error messages and white pages to mention it, so that hopefully someone up above (whether Sunshine or Greenfield) can figure out the server problem and let all of us get on without weird error message or white screens.

Hubby's working from home today and I asked about it, if these oddities are user or server-based, and he was able to give me the explanation. Just like on Black Friday...if some users trying to shop somewhere and some of them are getting blank screens, that's not the user's fault, it's the site/server...hopefully they will see the problem and fix it!

An outage of course would mean that no one could get on...but this sort of glitchy mess that's lasted a few days means that the traffic is just too much.

lanny76
09-23-2010, 05:03 PM
no issues with GF today; I got in, qualified and finished the 1st survey I got, thankfully!
however, SH kept giving me a blue page that said, welcome back! sorry, but this survey is closed, in several languages.

29apr00
09-24-2010, 10:18 AM
Is anyone else getting a server error with SH? I can't get in.....wonder if all the SR members are trying to do survey's now with the increase and we've overloaded their server. :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
09-24-2010, 10:20 AM
I think that one reason that some of you have problems while others do not is the whole "survey router" issue. Once you click the link, they route you through different sites. One site could be bad while the others are still working. If you get stuck in a bad site, you keep getting it when you go back. Clearing cookies is only half the battle. You also have to clear out your CACHE so that when you go back through (and assuming it is fixed), you don't get the same error page again.

29apr00
09-24-2010, 10:29 AM
is that "routing site" specific to SH or all sites? I've noticed with SH, the address is the bar changes queue number......sometimes it'll say queue 3, then queue 4, then back to queue 2. each one having different options to choose from.

PSL1013
09-24-2010, 10:31 AM
Is anyone else getting a server error with SH? I can't get in.....wonder if all the SR members are trying to do survey's now with the increase and we've overloaded their server. :rotfl:

I'm not getting in either...blank white page. Going to try what Tricia suggested and see if that helps?

ETA: Cleared cookies and cache and still getting the blank white page?

sammielynn
09-24-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm not getting in either...blank white page. Going to try what Tricia suggested and see if that helps?

ETA: Cleared cookies and cache and still getting the blank white page?

Same thing here. Maybe it's an overload. I'll try later.

mmm611
09-24-2010, 11:14 AM
I'm getting the blank white page for SH too. I'll try again later!

sunshinecindy
09-24-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm getting right in. Using Firefox and Window 7.

athoods
09-24-2010, 11:30 AM
I'm not I fet the IE diagnosit page.:( Hopefully i can try later

marcymajor
09-24-2010, 11:40 AM
just tried to do a sh and got the following message:

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.
The website has a programming error.

this is the url that comes up with this message:
http://www.surveyhead.com/routing_queue_handler.php?hdAction=FCAvailable&FC=2e6ded15877b9b496b893783bf49eef6

guess i can try again later.

spring
09-24-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm getting right in. Using Firefox and Window 7.

I'm getting right into the two demographics pages using IE on a Windows 7 computer. However, it goes right to an error page despite computer cleaning. I agree with whoever said that the server is probably just too busy right now. Since an email was sent out about the SH increase, my theory is that more people are trying this survey than usual.

I'm just going to try the other surveys and try this one again later. Good luck, everyone!

kristenrice
09-24-2010, 12:54 PM
just tried to do a sh and got the following message:

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.
The website has a programming error.

this is the url that comes up with this message:
http://www.surveyhead.com/routing_queue_handler.php?hdAction=FCAvailable&FC=2e6ded15877b9b496b893783bf49eef6

guess i can try again later.

Same here.....

MdCaterer
09-24-2010, 12:59 PM
I get the demographics page and then I get the same error message as above

marcymajor
09-24-2010, 02:40 PM
still getting the server error on sh. just had the weirdest thing happen with my ssi2 survey. was about to submit it and got the server error message so i refreshed the page and got the star page so i could evaluate the survey i just completed. keep your fingers crossed everybody that it credits after 3. if not i guess i can try again later. that's the first time that has ever happened. woo hoo - my ssi2 survey just credited. definitely made my friday even better.

SunshineGirl
09-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Just got word that SH is working on their router issue. Work on the other ones until then. :)

gpp2001
09-24-2010, 04:06 PM
Just got word that SH is working on their router issue. Work on the other ones until then. :)

Thanks for keeping us posted!!! :sunshine:

29apr00
09-24-2010, 04:16 PM
Yay! HOpe to get one later this evening!

MdCaterer
09-24-2010, 04:29 PM
IS something more going on? I finished a DS before noon, an SM by 12:30 and a MV around 1. I have not gotten credit for the SM or MV yet and am beginning to think they ar just gone

lanny76
09-24-2010, 04:40 PM
no issues getting into GF today - but I just completed a survey, with the question at the end where they ask you to rate the enjoyable level of the survey. so I chose, about the same as other surveys, and got told I didn't qualify! grrrr. after over a half hour spent on it, too.

SunshineGirl
09-24-2010, 04:49 PM
IS something more going on? I finished a DS before noon, an SM by 12:30 and a MV around 1. I have not gotten credit for the SM or MV yet and am beginning to think they ar just gone

I'm seeing normal numbers of credits coming through on everything else (besides the SH problems).

sqromano
09-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Are all the GF credits from yesterday in? I did not get mine and I am thinking I won't. :(

Tiggerific711
09-24-2010, 05:29 PM
I haven't gotten credit for yesterday's GF either

mmm611
09-24-2010, 05:40 PM
Are all the GF credits from yesterday in? I did not get mine and I am thinking I won't. :(

I had one from Wed that should have creditted yesterday and didn't. I pretty much figured I was probably out of luck since no one else said anything.

sqromano
09-24-2010, 05:44 PM
On a positive note, I just finished and got credit for SH!

spring
09-24-2010, 05:50 PM
On a positive note, I just finished and got credit for SH!

Yippee. Going to try for a SH. I'm pleased to have just completed a MV. :D

SunshineGirl
09-24-2010, 05:54 PM
I was just about to report that it is fixed. :)

marcymajor
09-24-2010, 06:40 PM
it took me 3x to finally qualify for a sh but i got one, completed it and it has already credited. glad it's fixed and working well.:sunshine:

lanny76
09-24-2010, 10:37 PM
no issues getting into GF today - but I just completed a survey, with the question at the end where they ask you to rate the enjoyable level of the survey. so I chose, about the same as other surveys, and got told I didn't qualify! grrrr. after over a half hour spent on it, too.

same thing just happened again!:confused::headache: Answered the 'enjoyable' question, said it was much more enjoyable than other surveys, and got told I didn't qualify again! And this is after I was told I had completed the survey and they just wanted to know what I thought about it. Guess I'm just going to forget about it now since I got burned twice!:rolleyes:

yet again. not quite the same question, but it did ask me at the end several questions about the survey - did I think it was too long (no), did I find it interesting, did I enjoy it more than other surveys.....OK, it was a short survey about kleenex, but I took my time doing it because I had other things to do too, and I saw no other quality-assurance check sorts of questions in there. So I don't think I am doing anything wrong that I can see at all, and yet 3 times in the last 3 days, I have been disqualified after answering positively a question about enjoying the survey! grrr

SunshineGirl
09-24-2010, 10:46 PM
same thing just happened again!:confused::headache: Answered the 'enjoyable' question, said it was much more enjoyable than other surveys, and got told I didn't qualify again! And this is after I was told I had completed the survey and they just wanted to know what I thought about it. Guess I'm just going to forget about it now since I got burned twice!:rolleyes:

I'm thinking that there must be some other quality question at some point in the survey that is triggering this. I haven't seen anyone else reporting this (unless I have just missed it).

lanny76
09-24-2010, 11:10 PM
I'm thinking that there must be some other quality question at some point in the survey that is triggering this. I haven't seen anyone else reporting this (unless I have just missed it).

well, they are from entirely different companies, for one thing. also, I do not go too fast; as a matter of fact, I take plenty of time, and do try to answer each question seriously. yes, there are other questions where they say, choose this option in this answer, and I didn't miss those. from my perspective, I don't see any legitimate reason for that to happen to me - of course! :p if they think I did something wrong or they just don't like my answers, there needs to be something that tells me I've been disqualified before telling me I completed the survey, I'd think.

kristenrice
09-25-2010, 01:40 PM
I completed a SM survey yesterday, got the "Congratulations" page and everything, but alas, no credit:cry:. So, I had to settle for $1.40 in surveys instead of the $2 I thought I'd earned...

MdCaterer
09-26-2010, 04:07 PM
I was able to get one of each survey yesterday, except SM! Yahoo.
But, is anyone else getting the SH survey that immediately goes to this survey closed message "The survey you have attempted is now closed.
Lo sentimos, pero la encuesta está cerrado.
我们很抱歉,这项统计调查是现已关闭。
Vi er kede af det, den undersøgelse er nu afsluttet.
Het spijt ons, de enquête is nu gesloten.
Olemme pahoillamme, kysely on nyt päättynyt.
Nous sommes désolés, mais l'enquête est maintenant terminée.
Wir bedauern, die Umfrage ist jetzt geschlossen.
Λυπούμαστε, η έρευνα έχει πλέον κλείσει.
हमें खेद है , इस सर्वेक्षण अब बंद है.
Siamo spiacenti, l'indagine è chiusa.
申し訳ありませんが、この調査は、現在受け付けていません。.
죄송하지만이조사는지금폐쇄합니다.
Vi beklager, undersøkelsen er nå stengt.
Niestety, badanie jest teraz zamknieta.
Lamentamos, mas o inqu�rito já foi encerrado.
К сожалению, обследование в настоящее время закрыты.
Tyvärr undersökningen är nu avslutad.

I hit that and afterwards it is the only survey they keep offering

sammielynn
09-26-2010, 04:59 PM
I've never gotten that page, but I've tried on and off to get any kind of survey and the only thing I have gotten is a GF. Thankful for that.

lanny76
09-26-2010, 06:36 PM
did a long SH, and got a pretty yellow page which thanked me for completing the survey and I could be sure that my incentive would be paid to my rewards site in 7-10 days! hmmm.....not too sure I believe that.:rolleyes:

lanny76
09-27-2010, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=lanny76;320165]same thing just happened again!:confused::headache: Answered the 'enjoyable' question, said it was much more enjoyable than other surveys, and got told I didn't qualify again! And this is after I was told I had completed the survey and they just wanted to know what I thought about it. Guess I'm just going to forget about it now since I got burned twice!:rolleyes: QUOTE]

yet again. not quite the same question, but it did ask me at the end several questions about the survey - did I think it was too long (no), did I find it interesting, did I enjoy it more than other surveys.....OK, it was a short survey about kleenex, but I took my time doing it because I had other things to do too, and I saw no other quality-assurance check sorts of questions in there. So I don't think I am doing anything wrong that I can see at all, and yet 3 times in the last 3 days, I have been disqualified after answering positively a question about enjoying the survey! grrrr

JayT
09-27-2010, 06:44 PM
I did an SSI survey just now. At the end, it asked me if I wanted to participate in their online community, and I chose 'no'. Then it brought me back to the screen saying I didn't qualify?? Why would they do that? I gave the company honest feedback and it doesn't count because I don't have time to log into their site at least once a week and discuss topics???? :computer: Thankfully it was a short one, but why do they do that?

ShanPooh
09-28-2010, 01:17 AM
[QUOTE=lanny76;320165]same thing just happened again!:confused::headache: Answered the 'enjoyable' question, said it was much more enjoyable than other surveys, and got told I didn't qualify again! And this is after I was told I had completed the survey and they just wanted to know what I thought about it. Guess I'm just going to forget about it now since I got burned twice!:rolleyes: QUOTE]

yet again. not quite the same question, but it did ask me at the end several questions about the survey - did I think it was too long (no), did I find it interesting, did I enjoy it more than other surveys.....OK, it was a short survey about kleenex, but I took my time doing it because I had other things to do too, and I saw no other quality-assurance check sorts of questions in there. So I don't think I am doing anything wrong that I can see at all, and yet 3 times in the last 3 days, I have been disqualified after answering positively a question about enjoying the survey! grrrr

I got the same thing with that one, too. Thankfully, it was short! But still... :confused:

tjrj1988
09-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Anyone else have problems w the GF surveys over the last couple of days? I qualified for 2 of them(first time). Got all the way back to the Sunshine reward page saying that I successfully completed-and yet more than 24 hours later no credit.

First was pretty short about Toilet paper; 2nd was over 40 minutes about beer.

I'm getting pretty frustrated with SR. I feel my time is pretty valuable-and to have it spent in this manner and then not credited-only makes it less likely to used the site and recommend it.

Thanks for any insights.....

Jan

sunshinecindy
09-28-2010, 09:38 AM
Anyone else have problems w the GF surveys over the last couple of days? I qualified for 2 of them(first time). Got all the way back to the Sunshine reward page saying that I successfully completed-and yet more than 24 hours later no credit.

I'm getting pretty frustrated with SR. I feel my time is pretty valuable-and to have it spent in this manner and then not credited-only makes it less likely to used the site and recommend it.

Jan

Its not SR fault when something doesn't credit, in fact, if we don't see a pattern of problems with something credit, 95% of the time its the computer or server that is creating the problem. Also, all GF surveys do not credit the next day. Some of them can take a week or so, and often our members will see double credits for a day they know they only took one survey. Have you tried any of the other survey's. Are they crediting?

StitchandPooh'smom
09-28-2010, 10:24 AM

Jan

I don't think GF surveys have credited for today, so the one you took yesterday might still credit.

I've only had one or two GF surveys in three years not credit if I got the SR congrats page. They are the most consistent surveys for me, but every once in a while, there is one that won't credit. If I don't get the SR congrats page, then it is more hit or miss - sometimes I get random double credits later, sometimes not.

StitchandPooh'smom
09-28-2010, 10:29 AM
I did an SSI survey just now. At the end, it asked me if I wanted to participate in their online community, and I chose 'no'. Then it brought me back to the screen saying I didn't qualify?? Why would they do that? I gave the company honest feedback and it doesn't count because I don't have time to log into their site at least once a week and discuss topics???? :computer: Thankfully it was a short one, but why do they do that?

It's very aggravating. :computer: Some of them will say up front that they want you to join an online community so you can opt out immediately, but I do get grumpy at the ones that don't ask until the end (kind of like the ones that demand your name and address after you have spent 30 minutes answering questions). I wish they would all ask up front so I can choose if I want to join or not. Thankfully, those surveys seem to be less frequent these days (or maybe I have already taken all of them!). :sunshine:

ShanPooh
09-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Just tried to take an AMP about first aid. I watched video. I was supposed to scroll down after the video and find the next button. Tried twice. I couldn't find the next button. Went back to the previous page and pressed their next button but it just played the video again.
Anyone have any luck getting through this survey?

sammielynn
09-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Spent 30 minutes on a survey. Hit the submit button, got the page telling me they are monitoring for inconsistent answers. I just answered the question they posed. I know I won't get credit.:computer::computer::computer:

sammielynn
09-28-2010, 09:54 PM

Jan

You are still so new to the process don't get frustrated just yet. Many of us have been around for a long time and have been able to earn a good little pot of money. Does everything I do always 100% of the time credit? No. But there is usually a reason. I went though a spell where my shopping credits were getting to be a pain. Finally figured out that it was an Ad blocking program on the computer blocking the credits. Take the time to see what will credit and what won't and then ask questions and read the sticky's. It could take some time to get your computer tuned in to the process. Hang in.

marcymajor
09-29-2010, 07:33 AM
since yesterday i have been trying to get a sh survey and the only survey that comes up is one that keeps saying it is closed in many different languages. when i try to get another one it just keeps going back to that same survey. oh well, you win some, you lose some. hopefully sh will add some new surveys later on today and i can try again. good luck everybody in getting your surveys for today.:sunshine:

sammielynn
09-29-2010, 09:07 AM
since yesterday i have been trying to get a sh survey and the only survey that comes up is one that keeps saying it is closed in many different languages. when i try to get another one it just keeps going back to that same survey. oh well, you win some, you lose some. hopefully sh will add some new surveys later on today and i can try again. good luck everybody in getting your surveys for today.:sunshine:

I feel your pain. It's the end of the month and hopefully things will turn around the first of October.

LuvMyBoys
09-29-2010, 09:42 AM

I keep getting that too, hopefully it will change later today b/c I need those surveys to make it to SM :eek:

Off to try SSI, thank goodness there are so many different survey opportunities! :sunshine:

tjrj1988
09-29-2010, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the insights all. Guess where I was confused, at least on this point, was that I thought surveys credited daily-didn't realize there was a lag time.

Jan

JayT
09-29-2010, 12:11 PM
I keep getting that closed survey screen with SurveyHead too. :(

lanny76
09-29-2010, 12:26 PM
I keep getting that closed survey screen with SurveyHead too. :(

and the same here......:(

ShanPooh
09-29-2010, 12:52 PM
I was able to get into SH. The asked me a question about things that I purchase. I got into a survey and my kids weren't the age they were looking for. I tried to get another survey and then I got the page with all of the foreign languages. At least it was interesting trying to figure out what all of the languages were ;)
Maybe it's because it's the end of the month and there are just not a lot of surveys available.

kristenrice
09-29-2010, 01:09 PM
I have to laugh at this survey question....

Please indicate which of the following ethnic or racial groups you personally identify most closely with.(Select one answer.)

Less than $25,000
$25,000-49,999
$50,000-74,999
$75,000-99,999
$100,000+

:rotfl:

Hmmm....

29apr00
09-29-2010, 03:15 PM
:rotfl: I got one of those trick/quality control questions asking what I do on a regular monthy basis:

Grocery Shopping at Walmart
Work out
Listen to Satelite Radio
Go to Movies
Stay at Casino Hotel
Rent DVD's by Mail
Travel by Spaceship
Shop Online.

I had to laugh....if only i COULD do that on a monthy basis!

marcymajor
09-29-2010, 03:24 PM
i got that question also. wonder what would have happened if you had answered that you travel by spaceship. makes for a good laugh - don't you think.:rotfl: