PDA

View Full Version : Survey problems or questions etc.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

Diegosmom
03-24-2011, 01:54 PM
Yes my AMP credited...I just wanted to let the powers that be know that I had to join there group.

I did see other posts about the sleep aid (of course after I had done mine lol) I will now be checking here before I do surveys lol

29apr00
03-24-2011, 02:56 PM
:computer: just completed a very long SSI2 survey and got the thank you page, but instead of routing to the stars, it came up with a Site Maintenance page. UGH!

mellymel261
03-24-2011, 05:42 PM
every SSI I have tried today (4) getting flag page....

spring
03-24-2011, 05:45 PM
New one for me. Completed a Surveyhead, got the normal finish page, was redirected back to SR, and, voila, no credit. :confused:

jgates8
03-24-2011, 06:58 PM
Ohhh! I just spent 30 minutes on a SSI survey that asked me to join a group and then when it was to go back to the congratulations page...I got an error message and no credit at the top of the hour.

I had this one happen to me also. Then on SSI I also (don't remember which was which night), I completed the entire survey (25 min?), clicked on the link to 'receive' credit & got taken back to a SR page that said sorry I didn't qualify. And of course no credit for either of those two. One of these really burned because it woud take 7 to 9 pages to move 1% in the survey!!! It was so tedious & then to not credit after completing is so disheartening. I know one of them was the cheese one.

I also had a Greenfield issue a few days ago where DD was 45 minutes into a survey (they wanted your teen). It was so long it even gave a prompt 1/2 way thru asking if you wanted to complete later - I knew we would lose the SR credit so I told her to keep going & just tough it out. Of course it gets into a wrap up mode & then all of a sudden the page freezes & never loads. She didn't even have the ability to hit a 'back' button on it to try to go to the previous page - it took her right back to the start page.

PSL1013
03-24-2011, 07:13 PM
I just got into a SSI survey that wants me to join a panel about Health Care Views....wondering if I should continue with it?

mellymel261
03-24-2011, 09:09 PM
finally get into a samplaicois get all the way to the end to get sorry you dont qualify :computer::computer: there goes my 6 pack :(

marcymajor
03-26-2011, 11:13 AM
was about to start an amp this morning about weight loss products and programs and after i put in an answer and went to go to the next page all that came up was a plain, blank white page. tried refreshing the page and the same blank page kept coming up. went in, deleted all the cookies and tried to take another one and got the this is embarrassing page - guess it thinks i completed the survey. oh well, you win some, you lose some. maybe i will try again later and hopefully amp will let me try for another one. if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

29apr00
03-26-2011, 12:34 PM
did an SSI survey about a food journal study for children........did not go to the star page and the confirmation email didn't redirect back either.

marcymajor
03-27-2011, 06:14 AM
i just had the weirdest thing happen with my ds from gf. got all the way thru a survey about fast food restaurants and instead of getting the congrats page i got the white generic thank you page. so after getting that page i tried for another one and completed that one too and also got a white generic thank you page. i then decided to stop for a little while but when i looked at my history the first survey i completed actually credited (the only reason i know it was the first one is that i finished it at around 10 to the hour and finished the 2nd one at 20 after the next hour) so i went in and deleted the cookies. i think that is the first time i ever got credit for a ds after getting a white generic thank you page and was i ever happy about that.:party:

iluvamystery89
03-27-2011, 12:18 PM
i got my first EVER samplicio.us survey! :banana: it did not route back to SR, but instead it puts up a page that says "Thank you for completing a survey.You will be rewarded for your participation.". does this mean i'm going to get credit? do they credit on the hour?

marcymajor
03-27-2011, 12:21 PM
it usually credits at the top of the hour. i usually leave the page open until it credits just to be on the safe side. congrats on getting your first samplicio survey. wtg iluvamystery.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
03-27-2011, 12:22 PM
thanks, marcy! :sunshine2: i had no luck with amp or SH, so i'm pretty happy i was able to get this one!

marcymajor
03-27-2011, 12:25 PM
i have tried sh numerous times today and when i am about to go to survey a little box comes up saying that i don't qualify (i don't even get a chance to answer any questions). can't do amp until after 2 today but have managed to do pretty well today on surveys considering it is sunday. good luck getting your surveys and again congrats on getting a samplicio. aren't they just the coolest surveys ever. have a great day and keep on smiling.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
03-27-2011, 04:35 PM
it was pretty cool :sunshine2: thanks, marcy! good luck with the amp!

marcymajor
03-27-2011, 04:43 PM
i actually managed to get an amp this afternoon on beauty products, magazines i read and magazine websites i visit. it took less than 25 minutes to do and it credited on the hour. tried sh a couple more times today and either i don't qualify for the initial survey or don't qualify once i get into a survey. oh well, you win some, you lose some. guess i'll take what i have gotten today in surveys and just try again tomorrow. as they say, tomorrow is another day and hopefully i will have better luck with sh. have a wonderful rest of your sunday.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
03-27-2011, 08:16 PM
congratulations, marcy! you've got a great attitude, i know how frustrating it can be. best of luck tomorrow! :sunshine2:

marcymajor
03-28-2011, 06:10 AM
i guess i must have taken a bunch of surveys this month as i went thru every option on gf this morning and now they have no more options or new surveys available (so no sm survey either), ssi2 has no new surveys either. oh well, you win some you lose some. sometimes you have a good survey day and sometimes you don't and that's okay with me. on the bright side i was able to get an ssi this morning so i am happy that i got one today. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

SCard
03-28-2011, 06:16 AM
GF sent me in to the same survey this morning twice that had a page loading error and then 3 times into SSI (which I exited out of). I also got the white "thank you page" which was strange because I never got into a survey. Now there are no more surveys. Never had a chance to qualify for even one.

No SSI; never got into to one of theirs at all yesterday-got the flag page at least a dozen times or more.

marcymajor
03-28-2011, 06:37 AM
SCard-i can totally relate to what u r saying and feel your pain regarding surveys. it will get better - i promise you that. try and have a great day and keep on sunshining.:sunshine: did you check your history to see if the survey that gave you a white thank you page credited. reason i ask is that is what happened to me yesterday with my ds - got a white generic thank you page and it credited on the hour.

marcymajor
03-28-2011, 03:05 PM
is it me or is it just harder today to get a survey. i'm not complaining just a little confused as i keep getting into surveys and half way thru them i am told i don't qualify. guess it's the end of the month survey blues for me today and all the survey companies are saving all their good surveys for next month.:rotfl:

mellymel261
03-28-2011, 03:21 PM
marcy that is how it is for a lot of us all month long not just at the end!

PSL1013
03-28-2011, 03:30 PM
MV is acting up again for me...no trouble trying for a suvey this morning, it all looked normal, I just couldn't qualify for anything but now it is saying that I have to log in?? Looks like it did a while back when we were all having trouble with it? :confused:

Miwing
03-28-2011, 04:54 PM
MV is acting up again for me...no trouble trying for a suvey this morning, it all looked normal, I just couldn't qualify for anything but now it is saying that I have to log in?? Looks like it did a while back when we were all having trouble with it? :confused:

I'm having the same problem with MV also.

PSL1013
03-28-2011, 05:33 PM

Good to know it's not just me, I hope the problems don't last as long as they did last time? :(

SCard
03-28-2011, 06:17 PM

Me too. When I tried this morning, I got the usual questions but they had no surveys. Tonight I am being asked to log in.

mellymel261
03-28-2011, 06:56 PM
same MV issue here

spring
03-28-2011, 07:13 PM

Ditto.

PSL1013
03-29-2011, 08:24 AM
MV is still asking me to log in this morning. :(

29apr00
03-29-2011, 08:40 AM
I just got into a SSI survey that wants me to join a panel about Health Care Views....wondering if I should continue with it?

just got that one and it DOES route back to the star page at the end! :clap:

marcymajor
03-29-2011, 08:46 AM
i got that one also this morning and it credited at the top of the hour. looks pretty interesting and am looking forward to doing their surveys.

PSL1013
03-29-2011, 08:59 AM
just got that one and it DOES route back to the star page at the end! :clap:

yes, I did go through with it and I did get the credit!

marcymajor
03-29-2011, 09:15 AM
i just tried to do a mv and it also went to the log in page. wonder what's up with that?:confused:

lanny76
03-29-2011, 05:11 PM
I quite happily see that GF now credits automatically.....took me a bit to catch on it was doing that! So no complaint here on that!:thanks:

materstater
03-30-2011, 09:02 AM
I've been having trouble with myview going to login page too!

SunshineGirl
03-30-2011, 09:31 AM
I have seen VERY few MV credits in the last 48 hours. Something is definitely up with their router.

29apr00
03-30-2011, 09:51 AM
I didn't get the log in page today, but only about 2 pages of qualifing questions before the "No surveys" page.

PSL1013
03-30-2011, 10:04 AM
I didn't get the log in page today, but only about 2 pages of qualifing questions before the "No surveys" page.

Ditto for me too!

SCard
03-30-2011, 10:50 AM

Same for me this morning. I did get into one yesterday, completed it and it credited.

marcymajor
03-30-2011, 11:15 AM
i haven't been able to get a mv for the last 2 days. yesterday all it did was go to the log in page and today (just like the pps) i answer some questions and it goes directly to the no surveys available for you page. guess they must have run out of surveys.:rotfl: oh well, you win some, you lose some and i guess i can try later and maybe they will add some new surveys as the day goes on. if not, that's okay too as tomorrow is another day to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

marcymajor
03-30-2011, 02:16 PM
just spent almost 15 minutes on a mv and when i went to submit an answer i got the page that said the survey was filled. it then was going to send me to another survey but instead i got the page that said that there were no surveys available. oh well, you win some you lose some. at least i finally got into a mv after 2 days even though i did not qualify for the survey. guess i can try again later.

spring
03-30-2011, 06:02 PM
just spent almost 15 minutes on a mv and when i went to submit an answer i got the page that said the survey was filled. it then was going to send me to another survey but instead i got the page that said that there were no surveys available. oh well, you win some you lose some. at least i finally got into a mv after 2 days even though i did not qualify for the survey. guess i can try again later.

Look at the bright side, Marcy. You got a six pack by 12:30PM today. You are really lucky! Missing out on the MV is not such a big deal when you think of it that way. I'm sure you'll get it later or tomorrow. Good luck!

marcymajor
03-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Pat-:thanks: for all your kind words. i was just a little disappointed that mv did not work out as that was the first one i had gotten into in a couple of days and i was just so excited to be doing one again. i guess i am kind of lucky when it comes to surveys but i am also very persistent and i keep trying until i either get one or am just to tired to continue on. again :thanks: and have a wonderful evening.:sunshine:

PSL1013
03-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Pat-:thanks: for all your kind words. i was just a little disappointed that mv did not work out as that was the first one i had gotten into in a couple of days and i was just so excited to be doing one again. i guess i am kind of lucky when it comes to surveys but i am also very persistent and i keep trying until i either get one or am just to tired to continue on. again :thanks: and have a wonderful evening.:sunshine:

There are a lot of us having trouble with MV, you aren't the only one. You do seem to be very lucky in getting your survey's....I don't even remember the last time I was able to get a six pack! :computer:

tarheelpat
04-01-2011, 07:29 AM
I COMPLETED a survey about a well-known daily deal site. When it went back to SR, it said that I didn't qualify instead of that I had completed it. Those really annoy me b/c they have a completed survey if they want to use it.

iluvamystery89
04-01-2011, 08:58 AM
I COMPLETED a survey about a well-known daily deal site. When it went back to SR, it said that I didn't qualify instead of that I had completed it. Those really annoy me b/c they have a completed survey if they want to use it.

GRRRRRRR! i wish i'd checked this thread first! the same thing just happened to me! :computer::computer::computer:

ETA: however, on an up note, the next survey i took was only about 6-7 questions about school yearbooks! i finished it at exactly 8:00 am CT and it credited a few minutes later! :banana:

SCard
04-01-2011, 09:16 AM
I COMPLETED a survey about a well-known daily deal site. When it went back to SR, it said that I didn't qualify instead of that I had completed it.

same thing happened to me last night.

29apr00
04-01-2011, 01:02 PM
completed a MV and it already credited!! :clap:

m 'n c
04-01-2011, 01:09 PM
I completed a SSI this morning on a TV Show and commericals. Was a 45 minute survey and got an error message at the end. Good news is that it credited the next hour!

So fyi there is hope on some of these error end pages. :)

29apr00
04-01-2011, 01:59 PM
ETA: however, on an up note, the next survey i took was only about 6-7 questions about school yearbooks! i finished it at exactly 8:00 am CT and it credited a few minutes later! :banana:

I jsut got that one too! Super easy! that makes 6 today!! WOO HOO!!

marcymajor
04-01-2011, 02:39 PM
i just got my first mv in 4 days (since monday) and it credited immediately. definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.:party:

marcymajor
04-02-2011, 07:56 AM
just tried to do an amp and a page came up saying an unexpected error had occurred and then thanked me for trying to do a survey. went in, deleted the cookies and tried again and got the this is embarrassing page. oh well, you win some you lose some. on the bright side i was able to get a ds, sm, ssi1 and ssi2 this morning (got up early) and i am happy about that. guess i can try amp later and hopefully i can get one. if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

materstater
04-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Samplicious isnt liking me--it goes to Internet explorer can't not display

iluvamystery89
04-04-2011, 10:18 AM
well, i've had no luck with the DS, Amp or SH, so i guess i'll try back later.

Breeze88
04-04-2011, 11:27 AM
I just had the weirdest thing happen. I finished a SSI survey and then when it went back to SR it said "you must be signed in" :confused: If I wasn't signed in in the first place then how did I get the survey LOL
I guess I'll wait and see if I get credit or not.

Don't ya just love computers :rolleyes:

qzcaroline
04-04-2011, 02:12 PM
I have a quick question and looking for any and all answers. I became a Super Member for the first time in April. Can anyone tell me how I can utulize this??? I read the info under the Super Members but am kinda confused. What do I have to do to get the extra .06 when taking Give Us Your 2 cents (it says DO NOT take this if you have not yet completed a daily survey today?). How do I review a merchant and can I only do a review once a month? I am just looking to maximize my acct and keep up with my newly Super Member status. I thank you for any and all of your useful information!!!

PSL1013
04-04-2011, 02:24 PM
I have a quick question and looking for any and all answers. I became a Super Member for the first time in April. Can anyone tell me how I can utulize this??? I read the info under the Super Members but am kinda confused. What do I have to do to get the extra .06 when taking Give Us Your 2 cents (it says DO NOT take this if you have not yet completed a daily survey today?). How do I review a merchant and can I only do a review once a month? I am just looking to maximize my acct and keep up with my newly Super Member status. I thank you for any and all of your useful information!!!

You should take the Daily survey first because it pays more, then go into the SM section and take the SM survey. You could take the SM survey first but if you are using the same email for both surveys you might not be able to get the DS. If you could have your husband if you are married or some other person in your household take the second survey you have a better chance of getting both...just don't switch emails around, once you use an email you have to stick with that one.

For the review...click on the link and it will take you to a list, just pick one of the merchants and write a review, the credit should automatically credit to your account. You can review as many as you want but will only get credit once per quarter. HTH

mmm611
04-04-2011, 06:45 PM

You should take the Daily survey first because it pays more, then go into the SM section and take the SM survey. You could take the SM survey first but if you are using the same email for both surveys you might not be able to get the DS. If you could have your husband if you are married or some other person in your household take the second survey you have a better chance of getting both...just don't switch emails around, once you use an email you have to stick with that one.

For the review...click on the link and it will take you to a list, just pick one of the merchants and write a review, the credit should automatically credit to your account. You can review as many as you want but will only get credit once per quarter. HTH

And along with that, the Give us your two cents for 0.50 is the SAME as the Give us your two cents SM version for 0.60. You may only take one or the other each day.

luv2go2diz
04-05-2011, 05:13 PM
I am freaked out because three surveys haven't credited for me today!!!! That is so rare. I did a super member this morning and went off for my day. came bback, no credit. I took another, and it's been almost 2 hours and nothing again. Maybe at the top of the next hour, but I won't hold my breath. Then I did an AMP and that was done at 3:36, I actually still have the thank you page minimized. What's the deal? i cleared cookies ect just like usual today.... Sigh.

PSL1013
04-05-2011, 05:15 PM
I am freaked out because three surveys haven't credited for me today!!!! That is so rare. I did a super member this morning and went off for my day. came bback, no credit. I took another, and it's been almost 2 hours and nothing again. Maybe at the top of the next hour, but I won't hold my breath. Then I did an AMP and that was done at 3:36, I actually still have the thank you page minimized. What's the deal? i cleared cookies ect just like usual today.... Sigh.

you are not alone...I took a SM survey this morning too that didn't credit, cleared cookies and took another that didn't credit...don't know what the problem is, I took one yesterday with no problem. :(

luv2go2diz
04-05-2011, 05:28 PM
So earlier today I did a MV on my daughter's laptop. It credited. I just got on her computer again so I could try some surveys while I make dinner. It was still on the my view page. The computer had been off, but still the my view page hadn't been x'ed off. Could that be why the AMP didn't credit? I had done the AMP on my regular computer.

brandiramirez
04-05-2011, 06:53 PM
I was just coming to post the same thing, I took a supermember surey earlier it didn't credit which i thought was odd. I cleared cookies and did another one and came back and no credit for that one either. Which is really odd i never have problems with them crediting.

happymom
04-05-2011, 07:09 PM
I was just coming to post the same thing, I took a supermember surey earlier it didn't credit which i thought was odd. I cleared cookies and did another one and came back and no credit for that one either. Which is really odd i never have problems with them crediting.

Same thing happened to me with SM survey. I took first time and waited two hours and it did not credit. I took a second time and it still did not credit for some reason. So much for the SM survey today!

I didn't qualify for AMP so I didn't have any experience with this survey crediting. From what I have read it probably would not have credited.

tjrj1988
04-05-2011, 08:27 PM
I should always come here first when I have a problem with a survey. I too have taken 2 SM surveys today; got the congrats page on both-and neither credited.

Should we send a heads up to Tricia. or because it's a SM survey, can we not at least look into what happened?

PSL1013
04-05-2011, 08:52 PM
I should always come here first when I have a problem with a survey. I too have taken 2 SM surveys today; got the congrats page on both-and neither credited.

Should we send a heads up to Tricia. or because it's a SM survey, can we not at least look into what happened?

I sent Tricia a heads up about this thread, so we will just have to wait and see what she says.

lkat
04-05-2011, 09:11 PM
I also took 2 separate Super Member surveys today that both got the congratulations page and neither one credited. That's never happened to me before...

mellymel261
04-05-2011, 09:11 PM
not a good night, completed and got congrats on both SM and AMP, AMP before 8 so it has past the 2nd hour, SM before 9 so there is a tad of hope but when surveys are so hard to come by it sucks when they dont credit :computer:

Weluvdisny
04-05-2011, 11:41 PM
Count me in. I did an AMP and Greenfield DS and neither credited. That's really strange. Something must be up with the surveys. At least I hope so because one was really long but I chugged through to get to the end.

toystoryduo
04-06-2011, 12:09 AM
I completed an AMP survey shortly after 11:00 p.m. and it hasn't credited yet.

SCard
04-06-2011, 07:18 AM
The SM I completed last night and the one I just did this morning both did not credit. :mad: Guess I shouldn't have even bothered with trying again this morning.

As others have said, surveys have been difficult to come by the last 4-5 days and it's very frustrating to get one, complete it only to not get credit for it. :computer: Hope the problem gets fixed soon.

marcymajor
04-06-2011, 07:22 AM
i completed a sm survey a few hours ago and it never credited. then i did an amp and finished it about an hour ago and it did not credit either (should have credited at 7:05). what's really weird is that my ds, ssi1 and sh did credit. what is going on here?:confused: i apologize if this sounds like i am complaining (and i am truly sorry about that) and i know that has happened to other people also but it kind of bothers me a little that when you invest your time and energy and give honest and truthful answers on surveys and then they get a completed survey but don't reward you. does that make sense? guess i can be happy with the 3 that did credit this morning and try not to take it so seriously.

luv2go2diz
04-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Marcy you aren't alone in your feelings. I was so mad last night because I had done two SM that said congratulations and no credit AND an AMP so I felt cheated. I guess there still is an issue with these surveys today. I guess I should try what is crediting and not waste my time on AMP and SM.

Speaking of AMP, if mine said it was done at 3pm yesterday, do I still have to wait today until 3pm, even though it didn't credit? Not sure I will even try, but would like to know the answer... thanks!

marcymajor
04-06-2011, 07:41 AM
if it were me i would not wait until 3 today to try another amp i would try right now. but, with all the problems sm and amp surveys are having right now with not crediting, r u sure you really want to take the time to do a survey and not have it credit. that's what i would be thinking about. hth.:sunshine:

29apr00
04-06-2011, 08:18 AM
you can try earlier, but I think even if it didn't credit, the system will still know you completed one and you should get the "this is embarassing" page until 3pm. Sorry you both had trouble with your survey's!

mellymel261
04-06-2011, 08:21 AM
I totally agree it is very hard to get surveys these days and when we take the time to do them and they dont credit, me personally I work 40 hours a week and have 2 small children so I only have a small window of time to do them at night once the kids are in bed, I would have had a 6 pack yesterday but AMP and SM didnt credit. This is my worst month since being a member. If some one can please let us know when the SM and AMP issue is fixed so I dont go and take them again and have them not credit. Thanks! And maybe a manual credit for those of us that didnt get AMP and SM credits?

toystoryduo
04-06-2011, 09:10 AM
I completed a DS this morning that should have credited at the top of the hour and it didn't. :( I'm hoping it credits at the top of the next hour. :wizard:

dwkay8
04-06-2011, 09:11 AM
I was thinking maybe there was an issue with the SM survey specifically, since no one seems to have posted a problem with M2Cents. But now that AMP is having problems too (and apparently regular DS!)...maybe someone should consider starting a new thread since Tricia doesn't actively read this thread. Is she on spring break this week?

SCard
04-06-2011, 09:13 AM
The SSI2 I completed this morning around 7:30 did not credit either and I did clear cookies between SS1 and SSI2. That's 3 surveys since 8PM last night that did not credit.

I don't think I am going to do any more surveys until we have some information on why our completed surveys are not crediting.

iluvamystery89
04-06-2011, 09:16 AM
completed DS at about 7:55 am CT, and it's now 8:15 am and no credit. hope it credits on the next hour :(

PSL1013
04-06-2011, 10:01 AM
This is weird too, I just finished a SH survey that went through AMP and it just credited. It seems that there are still problems with the SM and maybe others, I did report the problem to Tricia last night but we haven't heard a word back yet and until I do, I'm not going to attempt anymore surveys until these problems are solved...surveys are a bit harder for me to get lately, so I want to save my options for when they are crediting with no problem. :rolleyes:

29apr00
04-06-2011, 10:06 AM
i got a MV and it credited on time this morning.

toystoryduo
04-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Well, my DS didn't credit on the second hour and still no credit from yesterday's AMP survey either. I'm hoping that they will still credit at some point. Every extra bit of money helps! :)

I think I'll wait awhile and see what's going on before I try more surveys.

iluvamystery89
04-06-2011, 10:19 AM
today's DS did not credit on the 2nd hour :( any update on what's going on?

Three4Me
04-06-2011, 10:29 AM
I apologize everyone! I will find out what is going on with the survey credits.

Ashleigh

Three4Me
04-06-2011, 10:43 AM
It looks like ALL hourly credits are broken right now, however not on our end. Credits should fix themselves soon. MV and SH should not be affected. I am so sorry for the trouble.

Thank You,
Ashleigh

disney_girl
04-06-2011, 11:09 AM
It looks like ALL hourly credits are broken right now, however not on our end. Credits should fix themselves soon. MV and SH should not be affected. I am so sorry for the trouble.

Thank You,
Ashleigh

Thank you for the information Ashleigh!!

TxAggies
04-06-2011, 11:51 AM

Thank You,
Ashleigh

Thanks for the update! So does that mean I shouldn't clear cookies for awhile if I am waiting on a 2cents to credit? Or is it okay to go ahead and clear?

PSL1013
04-06-2011, 12:13 PM
My DS just credited at the top of the first hour after I took it. I didn't have any crediting problem with SH, MV or SSI but I wonder if the SM problem is still a problem? Mine never credited from yesterday?

mellymel261
04-06-2011, 12:13 PM
so the SM and AMP from last night should come through?

SCard
04-06-2011, 12:32 PM
The SSI2 I completed this morning around 7:30 did not credit either and I did clear cookies between SS1 and SSI2. That's 3 surveys since 8PM last night that did not credit.

I don't think I am going to do any more surveys until we have some information on why our completed surveys are not crediting.

My SSI2 finally credit 2-3 hours after I expected it to.:)

Hedy
04-06-2011, 12:36 PM

Thank You,
Ashleigh

Thanks Ashleigh!

SunshineGirl
04-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Apparently we have two different issues going on.

For MTC only, people have found a major way to cheat and we just had a bunch of credits from last month revoked. I have already notified the members that their accounts will be closed. MTC is changing their tracking to stop the cheaters. I am wondering if that impacted our tracking??

For greenfield, MTC, and SSI, the system that they all run on has been tracking credits but not sending them back to us every hour. It looks like a bunch just got caught up.

Surveys seem to know when I am on vacation. LOL

29apr00
04-06-2011, 01:49 PM
I can't believe anyone could cheat on the survey's!! The software is smarter than we are! hope that whatever they did didn't harm the chances the rest of us have from now on.

Tricia I hope you guys can enjoy the rest of your vacation!! :sunshine:

Three4Me
04-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Hi everyone. I just spoke with Tricia and I wanted to update you ASAP.

TwoCents survey is having difficulties and they are working on the problem. This will most likely take a good 24 hours to correct. They will load up all credits in a batch and disburse when complete. You can all continue to take any of the other surveys and the other crediting issues should be resolved.

Please let me know if you have any other problems or questions. Thank you all so much for being so patient. SR has the BEST members!!!

Ashleigh:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
04-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Apparently we have two different issues going on.

For MTC only, people have found a major way to cheat and we just had a bunch of credits from last month revoked. I have already notified the members that their accounts will be closed. MTC is changing their tracking to stop the cheaters. I am wondering if that impacted our tracking??

For greenfield, MTC, and SSI, the system that they all run on has been tracking credits but not sending them back to us every hour. It looks like a bunch just got caught up.

Surveys seem to know when I am on vacation. LOL

UNREAL! :mad: with all the survey opportunities SR gives us each day, WHY in the world would anyone think they need to cheat? i swear, you give some people an inch, and they have to take a mile!
thanks for updating us, ashleigh and tricia!

Three4Me
04-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the update! So does that mean I shouldn't clear cookies for awhile if I am waiting on a 2cents to credit? Or is it okay to go ahead and clear?

You can clear your cookies, no problem!!!:sunshine2:

happymom
04-06-2011, 02:52 PM

TwoCents survey is having difficulties and they are working on the problem. This will most likely take a good 24 hours to correct. They will load up all credits in a batch and disburse when complete. You can all continue to take any of the other surveys and the other crediting issues should be resolved.

Please let me know if you have any other problems or questions. Thank you all so much for being so patient. SR has the BEST members!!!

Thank you so much for your effort in helping to get my SM survey credit from yesterday!:thanks: I will update when it posts!

Just read about the MTC issue. That is truly disturbing. It just goes to show that crime does not pay!

mellymel261
04-06-2011, 03:08 PM
thanks ashleigh for the update, do you know if the AMP and SM from last night will credit once the issue is resolved or is this just going forward? Thanks!

PSL1013
04-06-2011, 03:10 PM

The AMP survey that I took did not credit at the top of the first hour, hopefully it eventually will..I very rarely get an AMP, so I'm hoping it does.

mellymel261
04-06-2011, 04:43 PM
anyone know which ones are safe to take that will indeed credit? I only have a small window of time to take them tonight and I want to make it count LOL! Thanks!

m 'n c
04-06-2011, 05:10 PM
anyone know which ones are safe to take that will indeed credit? I only have a small window of time to take them tonight and I want to make it count LOL! Thanks!

I've recently taken the Surveyhead, SSI, and MyView. So far the first 2 have credited and I'm waiting on the 3rd.

MyView credited!

iluvamystery89
04-06-2011, 05:10 PM
i just took the LONGEST SH ever about birth control...at least 45 minutes long, and the questions were very repetitive-asked about the same medications over and over. if anyone gets it, pack a lunch! lol
however, it DID credit.

m 'n c
04-06-2011, 05:13 PM
i just took the LONGEST SH ever about birth control...at least 45 minutes long, and the questions were very repetitive-asked about the same medications over and over. if anyone gets it, pack a lunch! lol
however, it DID credit.

I got that one as well. I didn't really get what they were trying to figure out though. LOL

SCard
04-06-2011, 05:21 PM
however, it DID credit.

I took that one yesterday, I didn't think I was ever going to get to the end of it, It did credit

TxAggies
04-06-2011, 05:25 PM

MV is crediting!

SCard
04-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Completed SH, it routed back as it usually does to the SR page but did not credit. :computer::computer:

Three4Me
04-06-2011, 05:55 PM
thanks ashleigh for the update, do you know if the AMP and SM from last night will credit once the issue is resolved or is this just going forward? Thanks!

It should credit. I will be checking in with Tricia later tonight and tomorrow. I promise to keep you all posted as I find out credit status. Thanks so much everyone!

PSL1013
04-06-2011, 06:11 PM
It should credit. I will be checking in with Tricia later tonight and tomorrow. I promise to keep you all posted as I find out credit status. Thanks so much everyone!

Can you tell us anything about the AMP surveys not crediting, I haven't seen this one mentioned. I took one this afternoon and it did not credit. Thanks Ashleigh for keeping us posted.

PSL1013
04-06-2011, 06:12 PM
however, it DID credit.

I got that one as well. I didn't really get what they were trying to figure out though. LOL

I took that one yesterday, I didn't think I was ever going to get to the end of it, It did credit

I'm glad I'm at the age that I won't be offered THIS survey, thank goodness! :blush:

m 'n c
04-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Waiting on AMP and SM survey to credit. Been a great survey day so far.

rvirata2006
04-06-2011, 06:43 PM
I'm waiting on AMP to credit from earlier today, but I received an error message after I submitted it. :computer: Hopefully it will still go through!

tjrj1988
04-06-2011, 09:54 PM
DS credited just fine-as did SH, MV and SSi but 2 hours now, and no credit for SM. Hope that mass credit comes thru from the company. Until I hear that others have gotten credit, no more SM for me.....

SunshineGirl
04-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Survey update:

MTC should be crediting as usual right now. They are down a little bit from normal but not a whole lot.

The Give Us Your Two Cents credits are now being held a day because of fraud. We should see the credits caught up tomorrow morning. If they do not go back to hourly crediting within a few days, I will find somewhere else to run these through. I want them to credit on the hour, not once a day. If they can't figure out how to stop the fraud, I will find another company who CAN and will run the second GF survey through them. We'll give them a couple of days to figure it out. Otherwise, we will move them.

Sorry for the problems with these the last 24 hours. We WERE hit with some fraud at SR, so I know that they are working with a legitimate problem. I'm just angry that they didn't let us know about all of this before they stopped passing along the hourly credits!

chipndale
04-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Thanks Tricia for keeping us updated.... Enjoy your vacation!

m 'n c
04-06-2011, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the update. I'll just have to do the daily survey today and just hope the AMP comes through later.

dwkay8
04-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Thanks for all of the updates today Tricia and Ashleigh. As frustrating as it is for us, I'm sure it's even more frustrating for you guys (especially on vacation!). :thanks:

marcymajor
04-07-2011, 08:13 AM
i have attempted 5 surveys so far this morning and only 3 have credited - ds, ssi1 and ss12. i did a sm survey and it did not credit on the first or second hour and i finished an amp more than an hour ago and it not credit either. i thought that amp was fixed. oh well, you win some, you lose some and i am happy about the 3 that did credit. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and i do hope that these problems get resolved soon.:sunshine:

29apr00
04-07-2011, 09:24 AM
sorry Marcy, I did a long AMP that credited so I think it may have just been your's. But Tricia did say the SM were supposed to be the next day now, so I guess you should see that one tomorrow.

qzcaroline
04-07-2011, 09:35 AM
I completed the .90 amp survey yesterday as well as the 2 cents and SSI II and have not receiced credit for them as of 9:30 today. Hope they credit, I am trying to keep my newly Super Member status. Have a great day everyone!

marcymajor
04-07-2011, 09:38 AM
i think the long amp is on a different network than the short one (the long one being panthera) and that is why it did not credit. it would not bother me so much but i spent almost an hour doing that particular survey this morning and amp got a completed survey and i got nothing. kinda makes me want to give up on surveys altogether as i am getting just a wee bit frustrated by it all. sorry for my rant and my venting but i needed to say something. the only problem with giving up on surveys is that i make the most of my money on surveys so without surveys what is the point of staying on sr (this is by no means a bad rap to sr) as i don't do a lot of shopping and i have completely given up on offers. if you want to delete this post that's okay with me and if i made anyone mad by what i have said i am truly sorry and i apologize for everything i have said this morning. you will not hear anything more from me about surveys and survey problems as i think i have said enough in the last 2 days to last me for the rest of my life. ttfn.:sunshine:

liviesmomma
04-07-2011, 09:40 AM
I took an AMP on Tues night and havent rec'd credit yet and took the SM survey and havent rec'd credit for that either but everything else did credit... :computer:

mellymel261
04-07-2011, 09:42 AM
That was a question I had, are we going to get the credits from Tuesday nights AMP and SM?

Three4Me
04-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know that SM will probably take a few more hours before they import credits. As far as AMP goes, has anyone received credits this week or since Tuesday or is everyone not receiving credits? We are trying to figure this one out. Thanks for your feedback

Ashleigh:welcome:

marcymajor
04-07-2011, 10:03 AM
Ashleigh-i did not credit for the amp surveys i completed yesterday or this morning. HTH.:sunshine:

mellymel261
04-07-2011, 10:05 AM
my AMP from Tuesday night still has NOT credited.

Three4Me
04-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Thanks guys! I am so sorry for all this trouble with the surveys and credits. We are working hard to figure it all out. I appreciate your feedback and I understand your frustration.

Ashleigh:)

toystoryduo
04-07-2011, 10:11 AM
Ashleigh- I haven't received credit for the AMP I completed on Tuesday evening either. Thank you for looking into this for us! :thanks:

PSL1013
04-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know that SM will probably take a few more hours before they import credits. As far as AMP goes, has anyone received credits this week or since Tuesday or is everyone not receiving credits? We are trying to figure this one out. Thanks for your feedback

I didn't get credit for the AMP I took yesterday. Didn't try yet today.

jtowner
04-07-2011, 10:54 AM
I took a AMP Tuesday that did not credit. I am 4640.

Jtowner

happymom
04-07-2011, 10:58 AM

Hi Ashleigh! Just an update... SM survey from 4/5/11 still has not credited. I know you are still doing your best to remedy situation and it is very much appreciated!:thanks:

rvirata2006
04-07-2011, 11:23 AM
I did an AMP yesterday and a SH today and have not received credit for either.

pan
04-07-2011, 01:12 PM
I didn't received credit for AMP which i took yesterday night.

qzcaroline
04-07-2011, 02:28 PM
My amp from 4/6 for .90 has not posted yet as well as SSI2 & Your 2 cents. I did take the 1.15 amp today & already received the 1.10 credit for it, but nothing still from the 6th. Thank you for looking into this!

PSL1013
04-07-2011, 03:13 PM
My SM survey from yesterday 4/6 has posted...now I'm just missing my AMP from yesterday 4/6.

SCard
04-07-2011, 03:49 PM
My SM from 4/6 posted, waiting on the one from 4/5 and today's which I guess will be posted tomorrow.

Three4Me
04-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Thank you all for your feedback on the AMP surveys. I am sorry for the overall delay. I honestly don't have any new information as of yet and I apologize for that. As soon as I hear back I will let all of you know ASAP.

Thanks for your patience. I appreciate it so much.

marcymajor
04-07-2011, 04:41 PM
got my sm from 4/6 but still waiting on my sm from today and my amp from 4/6 and today. :thanks: Ashleigh for the sm credit from 4/6. it is totally appreciated.:sunshine:

tjrj1988
04-07-2011, 06:27 PM
Here's my update: Thanks so much-the SM from 4/6 posted.

Still waiting on the SM from 4/5 and the AMP I took today-4/7-(are we still waiting on those too?-thought that was fixed?).

Thanks for giving us updates, I'm sure as frustating as it is for us, it's more so for you guys!

Three4Me
04-07-2011, 08:19 PM
So, so glad you got your SM credit. That was all Tricia!!!!!:banana:

mellymel261
04-07-2011, 09:06 PM
still waiting on my 4/5 SM and AMP credits...thanks for all that you are doing working through this problem.

toystoryduo
04-07-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm still waiting on 2 credits:

* AMP survey from late Tuesday (4/5)

* AMP survey from today (4/7)

I thought AMP was fixed so I gave it a try today. I did complete one, but didn't receive credit. :confused:

I hope we see these credits soon. :wizard:

Thank you Tricia and Ashleigh for all that you are doing to get us our credits! :thanks:

brandiramirez
04-08-2011, 07:44 AM
I to am waiting for my super member credits for 4/5 & 4/6, and also a amp from 4/5. Thanks

29apr00
04-08-2011, 07:58 AM
I was suprised to see my SM survey credit on time yesterday!! I thought we had to wait a day. Hope that means the fraud has been fixed and we're all back to normal now!! I'm not waiting on any credits to show up. :thanks:

marcymajor
04-08-2011, 08:13 AM
completed an amp about 1 1/2 hours ago and it not credit on the first or second hour. i am now missing amp credits for 4/6 thru 4/8. on the bright side the sm survey i took this morning credited at the top of the hour so that made me happy. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

SCard
04-08-2011, 08:33 AM
The SM I completed this morning did not credit. I am still waiting on SM from 4/5, 4/7 and now 4/8.

Thank you Tricia and Ashleigh for all your hard work on resolving these issues; thats what makes SR the best rewards program!

29apr00
04-08-2011, 10:26 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

i just did a MV....a very long one....on pet products. At the end i had to look thru pictures and decide which DOG POOP closely resembled my dogs. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I can't believe I was studying dog poop pictures for $.60!!!

luv2go2diz
04-08-2011, 10:26 AM
I'm just waiting on SM and AMP from 4/5, havn't done AMP since then since it isn't crediting. Tried the long, which is, but didn't qualify yesterday. my SM yesterday credited , yay!

TxAggies
04-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Both the SM and DS I took this morning have already credited!! :clap:

PSL1013
04-08-2011, 11:46 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

i just did a MV....a very long one....on pet products. At the end i had to look thru pictures and decide which DOG POOP closely resembled my dogs. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I can't believe I was studying dog poop pictures for $.60!!!

That's hysterical! Wonder what the purpose was?

rvirata2006
04-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Status: Still waiting for credit for 1 AMP from 4/6 and 1 SH from yesterday 4/7.
Got a really short MV about juice boxes... So happy I didn't get the one about pet products! :rotfl:

happymom
04-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Still waiting on SM credit from 4/5. SM has been posting fine since yesterday. Thanks for all of the effort with this issue SR!:thanks:

Three4Me
04-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi everyone. Glad surveys seem to be better. I hope to have info soon on credits that did not yet come through from earlier in the week. Thanks again for all of your patience. You guys are wonderful! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

rumrunnergirl
04-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Are the AMP surveys not crediting at all? I haven't done one in ages, but did one 5 hours ago and no credit yet.

SCard
04-08-2011, 04:10 PM
MY SM from 4/5 credit recently as well as today. I am just waiting for the one from 4/7.:thanks:

rvirata2006
Are SSI2 having trouble crediting? I did one a few hours ago and it still hasn't credited. Thank you!

SunshineGirl
I was just able to pull credits for a bunch of the SM surveys and Give Us Your Two cents for the last couple of days. I am currently pulling MTC (short) to manually credit them. I do see credits in here. There is just a problem with their system. Looks like maybe sporadic credits for the last 48 hours or so? Pulling them now to get them to your accounts.

happymom
04-08-2011, 04:48 PM
My SM from 4/5/2011 has credited! Thank you so much!!!:thanks:

marcymajor
04-08-2011, 05:13 PM
got my amp surveys for 4/6 thru 4/8. :thanks: Tricia. still missing my sm survey from 4/7.

PSL1013
04-08-2011, 05:13 PM
My missing SM and AMP ones were just credited...Thanks SR! :clap:

rumrunnergirl
04-08-2011, 05:20 PM
Yay, got my missing AMP. Took five surveys so far today and all credited.

SunshineGirl
04-08-2011, 05:33 PM
AMP surveys (short) have all been manually credited now and should be crediting on the hour again. :)

Whew! We had 3 major survey things all happen at one time 1) a company switched their reporting without telling us 2) the fraud issues, and 3) another survey company that was not reporting on the hour anymore but rather once a day.

Hopefully we are now down to only one issue--Give Us Your Two Cents may only be crediting once a day instead of on the hour. Is that the case?

m 'n c
04-08-2011, 05:36 PM
AMP surveys (short) have all been manually credited now and should be crediting on the hour again. :)

Whew! We had 3 major survey things all happen at one time 1) a company switched their reporting without telling us 2) the fraud issues, and 3) another survey company that was not reporting on the hour anymore but rather once a day.

Hopefully we are now down to only one issue--Give Us Your Two Cents may only be crediting once a day instead of on the hour. Is that the case?

I did the SM survey (not sure if it is any different) and it credited on the hour today.

TxAggies
04-08-2011, 05:38 PM

I took the SM version of Give Us Your Two Cents this morning and it did credit on the hour.

Thanks for getting all of our back credits to us so promptly. It means a lot that you would come home from vacation and get straight to work on it. SR is the BEST!!! :sunshine:

marcymajor
04-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Tricia-i took a sm survey this morning and it credited on the hour. the sm survey i took yesterday has not credited yet. is there still hope that this credit might come thru?

PSL1013
04-08-2011, 05:58 PM

My SM survey today credited on the hour, not sure if it's crediting differently than the regular MTC?

materstater
04-08-2011, 06:35 PM
I just got some of mine from the 5th and 6th (AMP and Two Cents)-so their coming!!! :party:

rvirata2006
04-08-2011, 07:50 PM
I am still missing an AMP from 4/6, SH from 4/7 and an SSI2 from today... Is there still hope for the AMP or SH? Thanks!

SunshineGirl
04-08-2011, 07:58 PM
I am still missing an AMP from 4/6, SH from 4/7 and an SSI2 from today... Is there still hope for the AMP or SH? Thanks!

That's a lot to be missing. :( I think that pretty much everything that was old has come through now. I *think*. I would definitely check your cookies closely if you are still missing that many by the end of the night tonight. 1 or 2 every now and again is normal. But 3 in 2 days is definitely too many.

rvirata2006
04-08-2011, 08:35 PM
That's a lot to be missing. :( I think that pretty much everything that was old has come through now. I *think*. I would definitely check your cookies closely if you are still missing that many by the end of the night tonight. 1 or 2 every now and again is normal. But 3 in 2 days is definitely too many.

Ok, thank you. The AMP had an error message at the end after it submitted, so I wasn't really counting on it. The SH asked if I wanted to join some 3 month long greeting card panel, so I wasn't sure about that one either...:rolleyes: I'm still holding out hope that the SSI2 will show up. LOL

kayjo
04-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I did not receive credit for an AMP survey taken early this morning and a Samplicious last week. The AMP was on cosmetics and the Samplicious was on an airline. I guess my credits are still among the missing.

mmm611
04-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Ok, thank you. The AMP had an error message at the end after it submitted, so I wasn't really counting on it. The SH asked if I wanted to join some 3 month long greeting card panel, so I wasn't sure about that one either...:rolleyes: I'm still holding out hope that the SSI2 will show up. LOL

If it's any help, if the SH you took didnn't route you to that SH thank you page and then back to SR, it probably won't credit. I also did the greeting card panel one a few months back and it never did credit. However, I went ahead and did the panel since it required so little effort on my part and should have my $25 reward from them any time now!

rvirata2006
04-08-2011, 09:26 PM
If it's any help, if the SH you took didnn't route you to that SH thank you page and then back to SR, it probably won't credit. I also did the greeting card panel one a few months back and it never did credit. However, I went ahead and did the panel since it required so little effort on my part and should have my $25 reward from them any time now!

:thanks: Guess I'll do the panel, take the $25 and not worry about the $0.75! :rotfl:

marcymajor
04-09-2011, 07:45 AM
a little while ago i spent over an hour doing a sm survey on streaming videos, social networking site, electronics and at the end of the survey it asked if i wanted to take a short one as a follow up to this one. not wanting to get the you don't qualify page i agreed and spent another 30 minutes on a survey about different personalities and brands and what i thought of them. finished both surveys and when i went to submit it instead of getting the congrats page from my 2 cents i got a white generic thank you page. on the bright side i was able to get another sm survey on detergent, totally completed it, got the congrats page and it credited.:sunshine:

toystoryduo
04-09-2011, 07:59 AM
My AMP surveys from 4/5 and 4/7 credited yesterday!! :party:

Thank you!!! :thanks:

kayjo
04-09-2011, 07:37 PM
My AMP surveys from 4/5 and 4/7 credited yesterday!! :party:

Thank you!!! :thanks:

That's great. My long AMP surveys from last night and the night before still have not credited. Hopefully they will show up soon.

qzcaroline
04-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Is anyone having a problem with the SSI (.60) not crediting? I have not been credited for my SSI's from 4/7 and 4/9. I just took another one a few minutes ago and am wondering if I am going to be credited for it. Every time I take the SSI I clean out my cookies & make it to the evaluation page. Kind of frustrating to spend all the time on the surveys & not get credited! Then I am not able to do SSIii because I was told to wait until I get my credits from SSI before I do the other. Just wanted to know if anyone else was in the same boat? Thank-you for any and all information. HAve a great day!

PSL1013
04-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Is anyone having a problem with the SSI (.60) not crediting? I have not been credited for my SSI's from 4/7 and 4/9. I just took another one a few minutes ago and am wondering if I am going to be credited for it. Every time I take the SSI I clean out my cookies & make it to the evaluation page. Kind of frustrating to spend all the time on the surveys & not get credited! Then I am not able to do SSIii because I was told to wait until I get my credits from SSI before I do the other. Just wanted to know if anyone else was in the same boat? Thank-you for any and all information. HAve a great day!

Mine are crediting ok...if you are getting to the evaluation page where you click on the stars and then submit it, you should be getting the credit, if not there is something on your computer that is blocking cookies or something. Did you get them before and it's all of a sudden not crediting, if that's the case I would check your settings to make sure they haven't been changed. Make sure you have checked to override automatic cookie handling and you accept first and third party cookies, also make sure you have checked to always allow session cookies. Maybe someone else can pop in and offer other suggestions. Sorry you are having problems.

mmm611
04-10-2011, 04:58 PM

Mine are crediting ok...if you are getting to the evaluation page where you click on the stars and then submit it, you should be getting the credit, if not there is something on your computer that is blocking cookies or something. Did you get them before and it's all of a sudden not crediting, if that's the case I would check your settings to make sure they haven't been changed. Make sure you have checked to override automatic cookie handling and you accept first and third party cookies, also make sure you have checked to always allow session cookies. Maybe someone else can pop in and offer other suggestions. Sorry you are having problems.

Just to be sure I'm understand you correctly, you clear cookies before you start and not after, right? I'm just trying to verify that you're not clearing cookies too soon and deleting your credit!

What browswer are you using? If it's either Internet Explorer or Firefox, I can look at my settings to help you with yours. If it's something different, maybe someone else can help!

I'm not sure if you do this or not, but after I get to the stars page, I always leave that page up fr a while until it credits. If you leave it in a different tab, it's easy enough to ignore.

PSL1013
04-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Just to be sure I'm understand you correctly, you clear cookies before you start and not after, right? I'm just trying to verify that you're not clearing cookies too soon and deleting your credit!

What browswer are you using? If it's either Internet Explorer or Firefox, I can look at my settings to help you with yours. If it's something different, maybe someone else can help!

I'm not sure if you do this or not, but after I get to the stars page, I always leave that page up fr a while until it credits. If you leave it in a different tab, it's easy enough to ignore.

I never leave the page open, as soon as I finish the survey I click off of it and go on to try for the next survey. ;)

cjjmesser
04-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Just spent 45 minutes watching an episode of a tv show for a samplicious and then was DQ'ed. :confused::computer: It asked before how many episodes I had seen and then after, the same question. I answered the exact same. :(

I was so excited to FINALLY get a samplicious...........and then I didn't. :(

qzcaroline
04-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Thank-you all for the great tips. I had never had a problem with SSI & SSI11 until about a month or so ago. Someone told me to delete browsing history to clean out cookies & it helped somewhat. Again, very discouraging to spend the time to take the surveys & then not be credited. I also just realized that I did not get credited for my Super Members 2cents from yesterday 4/10 for .60. Again, a little discouraged. 4/10, 4/9, & 4/7 (I did not take any surveys on 4/8, was not home) I never got credit for SSI for .60 each. Maybe I should take a break from this, I was really inspired since I became a Super Member this quater for the first time but I seem to be taking the surveys & not being credited more & more!

SCard
04-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Completed a SH about a new floor cleaning system, went back to the SR page as it should have and did not credit. Hope that doesn't show as a "green light". :computer:

SCard
04-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Clear cookies, try and complete another SH. finish and it goes back to the yellow SH page and where it should go to the SR page, I get a white page that does nowhere. That's 2 SH I have completed in the last hour or so that did not credit. :cry:

I think I am done with SH for today.

qzcaroline
04-11-2011, 08:10 PM
What are all of the yellow, green, and red dots that are now next to the surveys when I go to choose one??? What do they mean? Sometimes I feel as though I do not have all of the correct info in order to make as much survey money as I should be.

PSL1013
04-11-2011, 08:35 PM
What are all of the yellow, green, and red dots that are now next to the surveys when I go to choose one??? What do they mean? Sometimes I feel as though I do not have all of the correct info in order to make as much survey money as I should be.

Here you go...http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63301

gpp2001
04-12-2011, 09:27 AM

Do you have any specific questions other that the stoplights? :sunshine:

iluvamystery89
04-12-2011, 03:12 PM
i completed a SSI survey about 50 minutes ago (about 1:22 pm CT), and it didn't credit on the hour :(

ETA: credited on the 2nd hour, woohoo! :banana:

luv2go2diz
04-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Me too! I did an AMP and ssi between 2pm and 3pm and both didn't credit yet. I have the thank you pages minimized still. Hopefully they will credit at 4, otherwise this feels like last week with its problems....

4:07 and both came through! Yay.

Miwing
04-12-2011, 03:43 PM
I did a daily survey just after 2 pm and it did not credit, so something must be going on. Hopefully they will all credit soon for everybody.

***Credited between the 2nd and 3rd hour. Yea!!***

spring
04-12-2011, 04:19 PM
I did a daily survey just after 2 pm and it did not credit, so something must be going on. Hopefully they will all credit soon for everybody.

I can't speak for all surveys, but I did a DS 30 min. ago which credited on the hour. Sorry yours didn't. Perhaps it will credit on the 2nd hour for you? Good luck.

happymom
04-12-2011, 04:44 PM
I did an SSI around 2:30PM. It was the only one with a green light. I finished in about 10 minutes. It did not credit after the first hour. I just logged in and it credited after the second hour!!!:sunshine:

MdCaterer
04-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Just finished a really long SH about movies that eventually went to questions about 1 movie maker in particular. I finished the whole thing was asked how I rated the survey between 1 and 6 and then asked why I gave it the grade I did. The final page came up and said
"We are currently upgrading our website and we’ll be back online at 07:20 AM PST. "Then it repeated that phrase in all different languages.
:computer::computer::computer:

Update: I did receive credit. Not sure if that was SR or if they responded to the lon problem email I sent them! Anyhow, Thank you!!

qzcaroline
04-13-2011, 02:03 PM
How do you all clean out your cookies? I am still not getting credit for SSI(even when I get to the evaluation page). I never got credited for 4/7, 4/9, 4/10, & 4/12. I have a Dell desk top computer with windows. Before I take a SSI I go to the "tools" at the top of the page & click on "delete browsing history" (there are a list of items that are checked off including Cookies). Am I clearing out my cookies correctly??? As I have said in previous posts, I never had a problem getting credited for SSI & SSI11, but now when I complete them I never get credited! I would appreciate any and all information!!!

marcymajor
04-14-2011, 07:55 AM
this is just an fyi. took an ssi survey this morning about brands of yogurt and it said it was suppose to take 15 minutes. well, the pages took forever to load and instead of taking 15 minutes it took me almost 1 1/2 hours to totally complete the survey. on the bright side, it did credit. what i will do for 60 cents.:rotfl:

PSL1013
04-14-2011, 08:01 AM
this is just an fyi. took an ssi survey this morning about brands of yogurt and it said it was suppose to take 15 minutes. well, the pages took forever to load and instead of taking 15 minutes it took me almost 1 1/2 hours to totally complete the survey. on the bright side, it did credit. what i will do for 60 cents.:rotfl:

Wowey, you must have all the time in the world, I would have never spent 1-1/2 hours taking a survey.....Me, I would have been out of there after 30 minutes, that's my survey taking limit!! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
04-14-2011, 08:40 AM
How do you all clean out your cookies? I am still not getting credit for SSI(even when I get to the evaluation page). I never got credited for 4/7, 4/9, 4/10, & 4/12. I have a Dell desk top computer with windows. Before I take a SSI I go to the "tools" at the top of the page & click on "delete browsing history" (there are a list of items that are checked off including Cookies). Am I clearing out my cookies correctly??? As I have said in previous posts, I never had a problem getting credited for SSI & SSI11, but now when I complete them I never get credited! I would appreciate any and all information!!!

Can anyone give her some tips?

SCard
04-14-2011, 08:58 AM

Most of us use Piri c cleaner; its a free program that you can download. I use it after the first SSI credits (as well as any other surveys I completed that hour credited) and then again after I am done with surveys for the day have credited. Once in awhile an SSI doesn't credit until the 2nd hour but other than that I have very little trouble wiht SSI crediting.

I also have screen shots of my settings in IE/FF and check them after every Windows update and browser updates. I found the recommended settings somewhere on the Forum.

I use Firefox most of the time and like it much better than Internet Explorer.

PSL1013
04-14-2011, 09:08 AM

I have done it your way too but now I do it differently and it works for me. I use Firefox so it might be different?

Tools
Options
Privacy tab
click on custom settings for history in the drop down box
click on show cookies
click on remove all cookies
Re-sign in to SR

Remember to make sure your settings are set to Accept Cookies and Accept Third party cookies. On Firefox the little checked boxes are on that same page when you get to Custom Settings for history tab. HTH

mmm611
04-14-2011, 08:55 PM

I use CCleaner, which has already been mentioned. Here's the link:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

The one question I have for you is what browser are you using? Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome? I would definitely check your cookie settings, but each browser is different.

cjjmesser
04-14-2011, 09:33 PM
Just a heads up...my DD just took a 30 minute DS about media habits. At the end, it asked if she would be interested in ANOTHER survey and when she said no, she was DQ'd. :(

cjjmesser
04-14-2011, 11:18 PM

I am having the same problem! I have never had issues with SSI before but I have completed several in the last few days with no credit. I haven't changed any settings and I was getting credit before?????

cjjmesser
04-15-2011, 09:37 AM
I am having the same problem! I have never had issues with SSI before but I have completed several in the last few days with no credit. I haven't changed any settings and I was getting credit before?????

:sunshine: At some point last night or this morning, the SSI I did last night and didn't get credit for miraculously credited! The survey gods have smiled upon me! :thanks:

bbangel
04-15-2011, 11:39 AM
I did a daily survey yesterday after the stoplight email. I haven't seen credit for it yet. It has been awhile since I got a ds so I was excited to qualify for one so it is disappointing that it didn't credit.

SunshineGirl
04-15-2011, 11:43 AM
I did a daily survey yesterday after the stoplight email. I haven't seen credit for it yet. It has been awhile since I got a ds so I was excited to qualify for one so it is disappointing that it didn't credit.

It looks like they kicked you to a special Canadian router but we DID get credit for it. Let me kick this to SG to see why it didn't credit automatically. It might have to do with the way that they are separating the routers. We'll find a way to make it right, though!!

bbangel
04-15-2011, 02:48 PM
It looks like they kicked you to a special Canadian router but we DID get credit for it. Let me kick this to SG to see why it didn't credit automatically. It might have to do with the way that they are separating the routers. We'll find a way to make it right, though!!

That is why you guys are the best :sunshine:

marcymajor
04-15-2011, 03:10 PM
r surveys taking longer to credit today or is it just me?:confused: for some reason this morning my ssi and sm surveys did not credit until the 2nd hour and i finished an amp about 30 minutes ago and it did not credit on the hour. hopefully it will credit on the 2nd hour. if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine: my amp just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mellymel261
04-15-2011, 08:16 PM
I took DS, SSI and AMP and neither credited on the 1st hour anyone else?

Weluvdisny
04-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Just spent 2 hours trying to get a survey to credit and the first one went to a broken link at the end and the other one said this-

"Thank you for your participation. This survey transaction will be reviewed and verified within 4-6 weeks."

Not good considering my Greenfield DS never credited yesterday either.

Usually surveys are great for me but today is just not my day! :( I'll be back at it tomorrow to try, try again!

marcymajor
04-16-2011, 06:39 AM
just tried to do a sh and instead of sending me to a survey it took me to sh's home page to sign up. that has never happened b4.:confused: tried to take another survey and it re-routed back to sr. oh well, you win some, you lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

marcymajor
04-17-2011, 02:57 PM
just tried to do an amp and after putting in the info about who lives in my hh i got the thank you for trying page so i tried to take another one and i got the this is embarrassing page. went in, deleted the cookies and tried again and got the this is embarrassing page again. guess it thinks i completed a survey (which i didn't as i never got into one). oh well, you win some, you lose some. maybe i will try again later and i'll get one. if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

k_reile
04-17-2011, 03:20 PM
I did a my .02 survey today and it has not credited...the other 3 I did credited but not that one....are people having problems getting survey's to credit?

I also saw something about clearing cookies?? How do I do that??

marcymajor
04-18-2011, 06:09 AM
i think i just did something really dumb.:rotfl: went to do a ds and an ssi survey came up. instead of doing it i closed out of it and then tried to get another ds. when i tried again there were no more options and no new surveys available. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully gf will add some new surveys as the day goes on. if not, that's okay too and whatever surveys i get today i will be happy with. good luck everyone in getting all your surveys today.:sunshine:

MdCaterer
04-18-2011, 02:02 PM
Just finished a SH surevy about buying a new car. Got the thank you page and was asked to rate how enjoyable the survey was, then it came back to SR but no credit! I am hoping it will credit soon, but I am doubtful.

I am wondering if something else is going on with surveys. I finished an SSI at 1:23, also a DS after that but no credit for those at the top of the hour. Hopefully they will all show up together.
Update: The SSI & DS credited SH nothing so I tried another and it was about conversations over the past 24 hours, and I answered all the questions and then after that it went into TV viewing and all kinds of crazy questions and then it went to a this page will not load! UGGGGHHHHHHH

mollyeilis
04-18-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm attempting again to start doing surveys again.

Are DSs all supposed to be crediting at the hour now?

m 'n c
04-18-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm attempting again to start doing surveys again.

Are DSs all supposed to be crediting at the hour now?

Pretty much. Some take 2 hours to credit and some don't even take an hour. So just give everything 2 hours before you try another survey of the same kind. Oh and clear cookies between the 2 SSIs and the DS and Y2C surveys

m 'n c
04-18-2011, 05:24 PM
I did a my .02 survey today and it has not credited...the other 3 I did credited but not that one....are people having problems getting survey's to credit?

I also saw something about clearing cookies?? How do I do that??

I received credit yesterday but not yet today. I'm hoping it will credit on the 2nd hour.

The easiest way to clear cookies entirely is to download a program called CCleaner (totally safe) and run the cleaner whenever you need to clean them. There is a link in the tech issues section in a sticky post that will get you where you need to be.

dwkay8
04-18-2011, 06:07 PM
Does anyone else consistently get the "flag page" on SSI? Over the last month or more I seem to get more flag pages than I do actual surveys. I just got four in a row. I never actually get to enter a survey, just get the page immediately after I click on the "start survey" button.

When this first started for me, I started only taking SSI on one computer, instead of both on my laptop and desktop, in case that made a difference, but so far it doesn't seem to help.

marcymajor
04-18-2011, 06:12 PM
i just had the weirdest thing happen on a sh. was going along answering the questions and i was about 40% finished with the survey and a page came up saying thank you and you will now be redirected back to your original survey site. did not get the yellow page that says we appreciate your time and wasn't expecting to get credit for the survey but when i looked in my history it was there. definitely made my day a whole lot better.:party:

SCard
04-18-2011, 06:27 PM
Does anyone else consistently get the "flag page" on SSI? Over the last month or more I seem to get more flag pages than I do actual surveys. I just got four in a row. I never actually get to enter a survey, just get the page immediately after I click on the "start survey" button.

seems to be something a lot of us experience from time to time. It might mean they have no surveys for your demos at that time or you have taken that survey before.

Even worse than the flag page is the blank, white screen. I got that for 4 straight days back in March and others have as well.

spring
04-18-2011, 06:31 PM

When this first started for me, I started only taking SSI on one computer, instead of both on my laptop and desktop, in case that made a difference, but so far it doesn't seem to help.

I get them all the time. After being freaked out in the beginning about them, I've come to belive that all they mean is that you've already taken the survey it's directing you to. I just push the back button to go to another survey. Today I got 6 flag pages in the row before getting into an actual survey. It is a different way of screening you for surveys, but I guess it works.

Iteach
04-18-2011, 07:23 PM
Almost every time I have tried for a SH in the past couple of weeks it goes to an AMP survey. Anyone else?

dwkay8
04-18-2011, 07:45 PM
Almost every time I have tried for a SH in the past couple of weeks it goes to an AMP survey. Anyone else?

Yes, I get that a lot lately. Today it actually routed me to AMP twice.

seems to be something a lot of us experience from time to time. It might mean they have no surveys for your demos at that time or you have taken that survey before.

Even worse than the flag page is the blank, white screen. I got that for 4 straight days back in March and others have as well.

I get them all the time. After being freaked out in the beginning about them, I've come to belive that all they mean is that you've already taken the survey it's directing you to. I just push the back button to go to another survey. Today I got 6 flag pages in the row before getting into an actual survey. It is a different way of screening you for surveys, but I guess it works.

Thanks for the responses. I had to reenter my demographics today, so maybe that is why I was getting so many. At least it doesn't seem like it's me that's causing them! I'll try again later tonight and hopefully I can work through all of them.

Three4Me
04-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Kevin tripped and fell on Saturday while being his wonderfully funny self and ended up with a deep puncture from a stick off of the bush he fell on. It turned into a serious infection and he went to see the doctor today and the immediately sent him to surgery. The wound was very deep and the infection was bad. He came out of surgery about an hour and a half ago and he will remain in the hospital overnight and possibly for the next several days in order to receive IV antibiotics. Tricia is by his side and will be until her comes home. She wanted me to let you all know what was going on so you wouldn't worry why she wasn't in the forum. I will do all I can to help you all with anything you need. Please keep Kevin your prayers. The doctors said had he gone another day or two without treatment it would have been life threatening.

iluvamystery89
04-18-2011, 10:56 PM
oh my! get well soon, kevin! prayers being said for you :)
and thank you ashleigh, for letting us all know!

marcymajor
04-19-2011, 10:29 AM
i just spent over 30 minutes on a mv about television programs and networks and instead of getting the thank you page a page came up that said "null" and then it went to mv's log in page. oh well, you win some, you lose some. guess it won't credit and i can try again later.

iluvamystery89
04-19-2011, 10:35 AM
i was booted from at least 20 DS surveys this morning, now there's nothing else available :( oh well. i got an SSI, and i'll try the DS again later.

marcymajor
04-20-2011, 08:08 AM
just tried to take a long amp about voting and political issues and at the beginning of the survey it asked my sex, age and if i was registered to vote. answered the 3 questions and a little box came up saying that i had missed a question. there were only 3 questions on the page so i don't know how i could have missed a question unless the rest of the questions did not load correctly. i refreshed the page and the same 3 questions came up again so i answered them again and got the same message that i had missed a question. refreshed the page again and a page came up saying that the survey had timed out as i took too long to answer. oh well, you win some, you lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully i can get another one. if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

29apr00
04-20-2011, 08:25 AM
yeah I got that one too......couldn't get it to move past that screen. no more Long AMP and I can't try a regular one until 3pm.

marcymajor
04-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Jennifer-try that survey again. i waited a little while to see if i could get another long amp and that survey came up again. this time it worked and i totally completed it and it just credited for me.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
04-20-2011, 11:52 AM
ugh, booted out of 7-8 DS this morning, now no more options. not really feeling it today anyway. i'll try back tonight.

marcymajor
04-20-2011, 02:12 PM
i just got the strangest message when i tried to access a samplicio survey - a page came up saying "service unavailable.":confused: went in, deleted all the cookies and tried again and got the page that says that i don't qualify for any of their surveys at this time. oh well, you win some, you lose some. maybe i will try again later and if i get one great, if not, that's okay too. best of luck everybody in getting all your surveys today.:sunshine:

Weluvdisny
04-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Do you guys clear cookies before taking the GF survey now? I've not had 2 credit lately and I'm wondering if it's because of that. Before when they were crediting the next day I never cleared cookies and always received credit.

iluvamystery89
04-20-2011, 05:09 PM
i clear cookies every morning when i turn on my computer. i rarely have an issue with a survey crediting.
ugh, if i could only get a DS!! :computer:

qzcaroline
04-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Here we go again! I have been following the "clearing out cookies" before taking the SSI and it seemed to be working. Today when I went to the surveys took the My View because it was a green light. Completed the survey and as of 8:17pm I still have not received credit for it. Not only that one, but I still have not received credit from Give Us Your 2 Cents for Super Members (I did a greenfield & got immediate credit and then took the 2 cents & completed and got nothing still), I then cleaned out cookies, took the SSI & filled out the "how do you rate this survey" and no credit. Someone please help me. I take all this time to do the surveys and then not get credited, very discouraging. I clear cookies, read all questions/directions and nothing!!!!!!!!!!! Suggestions please.

Weluvdisny
04-20-2011, 10:57 PM
I always wait for the survey to credit at the top of the hour before I clear cookies and do my next survey. But lately, by the time I get home, get dinner (or go to zumba), clean up, and do some laundry, I don't get done with my first one until after 10:00 pm.

Do you clear cookies in between every survey you take? I usually get credit when doing it this way, but time is short and there are too many surveys to take if I have to wait until the top of the next hour to try for the next one!!

gpp2001
04-21-2011, 09:36 AM
I always wait for the survey to credit at the top of the hour before I clear cookies and do my next survey. But lately, by the time I get home, get dinner (or go to zumba), clean up, and do some laundry, I don't get done with my first one until after 10:00 pm.

Do you clear cookies in between every survey you take? I usually get credit when doing it this way, but time is short and there are too many surveys to take if I have to wait until the top of the next hour to try for the next one!!

I don't clear cookies between surveys - I only clear between SSI and SSI(2). And I usually get credit for all my surveys (there are only a few occasions when I didn't get credit and I don't attribute that to not clearing cookies - I get credit 99% of the time). :sunshine:

29apr00
04-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Agree.....I clear once in the morning before i start any survey's, and then AFTER everything has credited but before I do the SSI2. 99.999% of my survey's credit with no problem. when I do have a problem, it's on a survey that everyone else seems to be having issues with too.

TxAggies
04-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Agree.....I clear once in the morning before i start any survey's, and then AFTER everything has credited but before I do the SSI2. 99.999% of my survey's credit with no problem. when I do have a problem, it's on a survey that everyone else seems to be having issues with too.

One question I have always had about clearing cookies is whether or not I need to clear in between attempts to qualify. Like when I don't qualify for a given survey, then try again later in the day. I've been clearing between these attempts, but from what I'm reading here, it sounds like that may not be necessary. Is that correct?

marcymajor
04-21-2011, 10:44 AM
i just got the strangest message when i tried to do a sh. here it is:

This outage is caused by Amazon EC2 hosting services. This is a datacenter-wide outage, affecting multiple clients who are using Amazon EC2 hosting in Virginia. We will restore the functionality of our applications as soon as the datacenter is operations. For more information and latest status please click: http://status.aws.amazon.com

guess they are going to be down for a while so i'll try later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

dwkay8
04-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Here we go again! I have been following the "clearing out cookies" before taking the SSI and it seemed to be working. Today when I went to the surveys took the My View because it was a green light. Completed the survey and as of 8:17pm I still have not received credit for it. Not only that one, but I still have not received credit from Give Us Your 2 Cents for Super Members (I did a greenfield & got immediate credit and then took the 2 cents & completed and got nothing still), I then cleaned out cookies, took the SSI & filled out the "how do you rate this survey" and no credit. Someone please help me. I take all this time to do the surveys and then not get credited, very discouraging. I clear cookies, read all questions/directions and nothing!!!!!!!!!!! Suggestions please.

Have you read this thread? (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63756) In post 5 there is a summary of tips, and some of them are things you typically wouldn't think about when taking a survey.

mellymel261
04-21-2011, 08:09 PM
took 2 mv tonight, first got error second finished and never got credit, anyone else?

iluvamystery89
04-21-2011, 08:25 PM
i was doing a short SSI survey about hair appliances, and at the 34% mark, the next page was just blank. i hit reload, the previous page came back up, i answered it again and hit next and...blank. did this one more time with same result. now no more surveys. :(

mmm611
04-21-2011, 08:40 PM
One question I have always had about clearing cookies is whether or not I need to clear in between attempts to qualify. Like when I don't qualify for a given survey, then try again later in the day. I've been clearing between these attempts, but from what I'm reading here, it sounds like that may not be necessary. Is that correct?

Yes, that's correct, with one exception. If you complete your surveys and clear cookies to try for SSI 2, even if you are NOT successful, you will need to clear again before attempting an SSI 1 the following day. Otherwise, whichever one you click first is the one that will credit next.

29apr00
04-22-2011, 05:55 AM
:computer: is anyone having problems with SSI?? I cleaned cookies before I started, like every morning, and had to enter in all my demographics again, not just the bday. got the go to survey page, then it went to the flag saying someone had already taken that one. no big deal, try again. got the flag again. tried 3rd time....and AGAIN with the flag. got angry so I closed out and ran CC. tried again, entered in all the demographics again, and then STILL got the flag page!!!

what's up with that?? I can see getting it once, but 4 times??? did they someone lose their tracking software or something??!?

marcymajor
04-22-2011, 06:27 AM
Jennifer-that happens to me on some occasions when i have to re-enter my demos into ssi and i too got the flag page this morning a lot of times b4 i finally did get into one. i know it can be frustrating so just take a deep breath, walk away from your computer for a little while and then try again. i promise it will get better.:sunshine: good luck in getting all your surveys today and keep smiling.

OhMari
04-22-2011, 08:18 AM
:computer: is anyone having problems with SSI?? I cleaned cookies before I started, like every morning, and had to enter in all my demographics again, not just the bday. got the go to survey page, then it went to the flag saying someone had already taken that one. no big deal, try again. got the flag again. tried 3rd time....and AGAIN with the flag. got angry so I closed out and ran CC. tried again, entered in all the demographics again, and then STILL got the flag page!!!

what's up with that?? I can see getting it once, but 4 times??? did they someone lose their tracking software or something??!?

Their program may have no survey's for you.

OhMari
04-22-2011, 08:19 AM
I dread the weekend coming up. I barely get any survey's.
I do much better in the middle of the week.

jtowner
04-22-2011, 09:59 AM
I see by the new dots its looks like Surveyhead people are getting some, yet when click on it I am getting the same thing as yesterday, now until 10am pst. my ? is it is working for anyone else? Thanks for any help.

jtowner

marcymajor
04-22-2011, 10:01 AM
i got one earlier this morning with no problem. probably not what you wanted to hear. maybe they are just updating their website and hopefully they will be up again soon and you can get one. good luck getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

29apr00
04-22-2011, 10:09 AM
I think it is down again.....i got in, but didn't get one earlier.