PDA

View Full Version : New Coffee Merchant

SunshineGirl
08-11-2010, 09:42 PM
I don't know anything at all about coffee! So tell me what you think about this new merchant:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Coffeeorg/

SunshineGirl
08-12-2010, 07:59 AM
Anyone willing to take a look?

29apr00
08-12-2010, 08:13 AM
I quickly looked last night at their K cups cause that's all I use.

honestly......they have limited variety and their prices are a little bit higher than the company I normally use. It's a small difference, and with their increased cash back, I might have considered switching. But their free shipping starts at $75, vs $50 for other company's.

i didn't look at anything else.

3dog2kidmom
08-12-2010, 08:25 AM

honestly......they have limited variety and their prices are a little bit higher than the company I normally use. It's a small difference, and with their increased cash back, I might have considered switching. But their free shipping starts at $75, vs $50 for other company's.

Jennifer, I'm brand new to K cups... where do you find the best prices? Thanks!

SunshineGirl
08-12-2010, 08:33 AM
That's good to know about the free shipping because we will be seeing their affiliate manager in New York this weekend and can try to negotiate something better.

29apr00
08-12-2010, 08:53 AM
if you could get their shipping down to free at $50, i'd consider switching my home orders to them. they don't offer what we get for work.

PSL1013
08-12-2010, 01:40 PM

i didn't look at anything else.

I agree with you and thought the same thing.

spring
08-12-2010, 08:00 PM
They don't have my favorite K Cup brands, Newman's Own Extra Bold and Green Mountain Nantucket Blend. Their 96 cup case is a couple of dollars cheaper, but I'm not willing to spend that kind of money on the limited brands they offer.

I agree with previous posters that free shipping for $75 order is no incentive.