PDA

View Full Version : Interesting MTC Offer

SunshineGirl
08-11-2010, 10:18 PM
I just got a new MyThoughtCounts offer that says it is longer surveys for more money. I don't know exactly what that means, but I am guessing that they can be done daily. If you are so inclined, give the offer a shot and let me know what happens. The payout on it is 1.10.

MTC Long Survey

SunshineGirl
08-11-2010, 10:22 PM
FYI...I tried this and got an error where the survey questions should have come up. I'm guessing that they are still tinkering because it is BRAND new (like a few hours). I'm going to go ahead and leave it up in case people want to continue to try it overnight. I've alerted the advertiser already as well.

OhMari
08-11-2010, 10:34 PM
I completed about 3 survey's. I kept going after the first one. It said thank you and press submit to enter your survey. When I did this it started all over and asked me to take another survey. I completed that survey and submitted, and then it jumped to another survey, and then it said "sorry our quota is full and no more survey's. No credit.

Maybe they are still working with the survey board.

Iteach
08-11-2010, 11:28 PM
I cleared cookies before I started because I did a regular AMP today and I don't get them all that often.

I got right into the long amp survey. It was just one survey and it was similar to a specific AMP survey I have done before, but this focus was on different products. I'm waiting for it to credit. I assume that might happen at the top of the hour like the regular AMP does. The survey took me about 50 minutes.

Mine did credit at the top of the hour! Yeah! Thank you!

momof3lovebugs
08-11-2010, 11:47 PM
close but no cigar! darn!

secretmoney
08-12-2010, 07:18 AM
Can this be done in addition to the regular one or instead of?

SunshineGirl
08-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Can this be done in addition to the regular one or instead of?

I haven't quite figured that out yet. It's worth trying once since it's more money. It will probably take us a few days to figure it out.

DarcyDog
08-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Took a survey and got the credit! Thanks for the opportunity. This is a one-time offer, right?

SunshineGirl
08-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Took a survey and got the credit! Thanks for the opportunity. This is a one-time offer, right?

Until we figure out how it works with the regular MTC. If you can only take one or the other each day, we may give everyone the option which they would rather take.

DarcyDog
08-12-2010, 09:16 AM

So I can still try for the usual MTC survey today?

memanana
08-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Took the survey and got credit Thanks

SunshineGirl
08-12-2010, 09:36 AM
So I can still try for the usual MTC survey today?

You can give it a shot and see if it lets you in. They usually block you if you try to take two a day, right?

lkat
08-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Got one and received credit! Thanks! It probably took me about 10 minutes longer than a regular AMP I think.

m 'n c
08-12-2010, 11:01 AM
This might be another great situation where you take one and your husband/wife takes the other - kinda like the Your2Cents and Greenfield. Not sure if it will work but it might.

29apr00
08-12-2010, 11:01 AM
I got one!! was suprised, as it said i didn't qualify for the "normal" one. just waiting for credit!

SunshineGirl
08-12-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm really anxious to see how this works out for everyone. It could be a nice little extra money opportunity if it works well and consistently. It just kind of came out of the blue.

lswheatly
08-12-2010, 02:06 PM
I just completed it and already received credit.:banana:

lkat
08-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Just for kicks, I decided to try for the regular AMP even though I got the new longer AMP this morning...it let me in and I completed a survey through the regular link as well :cooldance: I'll post back if it credits, but everything seemed to work fine. This could be an awesome survey day for me :)

eta: Got credit for the regular AMP too...wooooooooooo!!!!!

kristenrice
08-12-2010, 02:23 PM
I completed the AMP already this morning and then I read about this offer. I just completed it and I will post if it credits!:sunshine:

Yup, I got it!!
#2017706 Paid Signup: MTC Long Survey 1.10 Credits 08/12/2010 Paid

29apr00
08-12-2010, 02:38 PM
I was able to complete a regular AMP also!

cuppycakemom
08-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Did both the new one (this am), and the regular AMP (just now) and have credit for them both!!! This could be awesome!!!!!

Thanks for the new stuff :)

TxAggies
08-12-2010, 05:11 PM
I did the "long" one through the offers page and got credit. Then I did the regular AMP and got credit for it too!! :) Thanks for the extra earning opp today!

MdCaterer
08-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Hubby did OTX earlier today and I did the LONG one and both credited!!! That is awesome! Will you let us know if it becomes more than a one time shot??? Thanks!!:sunshine:

jnorth1007
08-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Are you guys clearing cookies between the regular one and the long one? I did the regular one this morning and I want Brandon to take the second one but I didn't know if I needed to clear cookies first.

TxAggies
08-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Are you guys clearing cookies between the regular one and the long one? I did the regular one this morning and I want Brandon to take the second one but I didn't know if I needed to clear cookies first.

Yes, I did clear cookies.

Iteach
08-12-2010, 06:45 PM

I also cleared cookies just to be safe. Not sure if you have to though.

SCard
08-12-2010, 07:12 PM
I completed the MTC and it credited

juliokirkland
08-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Thank you so much SR. Completed the long and regular MTC, clearing cookies between each and both credited.

disney_girl
08-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Thanks! We were able to get credit for both!!:cooldance:

jnorth1007
08-12-2010, 08:06 PM
YES!!! I got one and it credited on the hour. I did have to go through several rounds of trying in order to qualify and the one I got was LONG (like 45 minutes or so) but it credited and I am happy and this covers the MV's I haven't qualified the last few days so I am back on par!!!! Thanks for giving us another chance to make money Tricia!!!! I really appreciate it!

cuppycakemom
08-12-2010, 08:07 PM
I actually did NOT clear cookies between (mostly cuz I'm a dork and didn't even think of it)....but still got credit for them both. Could have just gotten lucky, though???!!!

spring
08-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Yippee! Got credit for the long survey. Didn't take the regular AMP as DH informed me that the GF one he does routed to OTX, so didn't want to mess with that.

29apr00
08-13-2010, 10:56 AM
do we know if we are able to try this offer again? or was it just a 1 time thing?

SunshineGirl
08-13-2010, 11:17 AM
From what I can tell, we are only supposed to be offering either one or the other each day. Not sure how to deal with that. Presumably if you have more than one person in your house, you could take each one each day. Some people might prefer one over the other. Decisions, decisions. How do you all like them compared to the regular MTC?

Tiggerific711
08-13-2010, 11:35 AM
I got the longer survey yesterday but not the regular one. It didn't seem much longer than a regular MTC.

PSL1013
08-13-2010, 11:59 AM
From what I can tell, we are only supposed to be offering either one or the other each day. Not sure how to deal with that. Presumably if you have more than one person in your house, you could take each one each day. Some people might prefer one over the other. Decisions, decisions. How do you all like them compared to the regular MTC?

I like that it pays more and for that reason alone I would prefer this one but I see no other differences between the two, was hoping that the new one would be easier to qualify for but they are identical for me.

gpp2001
08-13-2010, 12:37 PM
I think that they are pretty much the same - I took the longer one on that was very similar to one that I have taken in the past. That said - I like the higher payout so my vote is for the new one! :sunshine:

29apr00
08-13-2010, 12:53 PM
:agree: I've done ones like the new one before...so I'm up for the higher payout!

momof3lovebugs
08-13-2010, 02:50 PM
did one and got credit today! didn't seem any different from any other one I've taken. I vote for higher payout!

spring
08-13-2010, 03:25 PM
I agree with PP's that the longer one wasn't that much different than some of the regular ones. It would be great if one member of the family could take the regular one, and another family member could take the longer one.:D

SCard
08-13-2010, 06:12 PM
I took the MTC survey a short time ago and it did credit. Only at .90. Not complaining as it is our highest payout; just reporting the information. I took it yesterday as well; I find it pretty similar to AMP. It credited as:

#2018191 Credit: MyThoughtCounts/AMP (Daily) 08/13/2010 0.90 Credits 08/13/2010

SunshineGirl
08-13-2010, 06:23 PM
I took the MTC survey a short time ago and it did credit. Only at .90. Not complaining as it is our highest payout; just reporting the information. I took it yesterday as well; I find it pretty similar to AMP. It credited as:

#2018191 Credit: MyThoughtCounts/AMP (Daily) 08/13/2010 0.90 Credits 08/13/2010

That's the regular MTC survey. Did you click on the offer that specifically said that it was "long surveys"?

SCard
08-13-2010, 06:27 PM
duh, no I didn't click on the "long survey" sorry :o

I'll try later and see if it will let me try to take the long one if that is OK to do.

secretmoney
08-13-2010, 06:37 PM
I took the long survey and got credit, but I put it into pending after I did it. Now it's not on the offer list (and not in pending because it credited). Will it be returned to the offer list so that I can try tomorrow, or should I not have put it into pending?

mellymel261
08-13-2010, 07:28 PM
I dont see where it is available to take today it isnt under offers.......I did do it last night and it did credit but I dont see where it is available to take again....please advise thanks!

marcymajor
08-14-2010, 02:19 PM
i took one yesterday and got credit for it so i tried again today. got thru the entire survey, got the thank you page but it did not credit on the 1st or 2nd hour. maybe because it's an offer and i already completed it yesterday you can only take this survey once. what do you think?

momof3lovebugs
08-16-2010, 06:12 PM
i took one yesterday and got credit for it so i tried again today. got thru the entire survey, got the thank you page but it did not credit on the 1st or 2nd hour. maybe because it's an offer and i already completed it yesterday you can only take this survey once. what do you think?

I'd like to know that answer too. I took one today thinking it's better to do the longer one for more $ but now wondering if I shot myself in the foot? :( has anyone taken this more than once and had it credit?:confused:

SunshineGirl
08-19-2010, 10:25 AM
What I am now hearing is that you can only take one of these a day or the other. I loaded up a new offer for the long one so that those of you who did one before can do another long one. If you have 2 people in your house over 13, you should be able to do both in one day. Otherwise, you will need to pick one.

momof3lovebugs
08-19-2010, 11:44 AM
What I am now hearing is that you can only take one of these a day or the other. I loaded up a new offer for the long one so that those of you who did one before can do another long one. If you have 2 people in your house over 13, you should be able to do both in one day. Otherwise, you will need to pick one.
Tricia, just so you know, I did only take the one that day b/c I thought I'd rather have the 1.10 than the .90 and it still didn't credit. I am wondering like some others b/c it says 'yes' on the far right of the offer under did I receive credit that we can only take it one time period?

SunshineGirl
08-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Tricia, just so you know, I did only take the one that day b/c I thought I'd rather have the 1.10 than the .90 and it still didn't credit. I am wondering like some others b/c it says 'yes' on the far right of the offer under did I receive credit that we can only take it one time period?

You can only do each offer once. So if it is listed as MTC Long Survey, you can do that one once. Then you can do MTC Long Survey (2) once.

Does that make sense?