PDA

View Full Version : furniture

eaglesdare
11-14-2007, 09:10 AM
is there a site that sells bedroom sets?

i am on hunt for a good deal on a bedroom set for my son.

thanks for any help.

SunshineGirl
11-14-2007, 09:39 AM
I just got a couch from OneWayFurniture. They had REALLY good deals. I'm pretty sure that they had bedroom furniture as well.

eaglesdare
11-14-2007, 09:55 AM
yeah i was just looking at them.

what happened to the inexpensive furniture? lol

they also have 6% back right now. still not sure hubby wants to get it though.

i saw one twin bed with drawers built in, with storage shelf headboard, 3 dresser draws, and computer desk with cabinets for around 800. i don't think that is too bad, and with the 6% back, it is even better.

sunshinecindy
11-14-2007, 10:16 AM
is there a site that sells bedroom sets?

i am on hunt for a good deal on a bedroom set for my son.

thanks for any help.

Oh, I think Overstock is also having a sale on furniture. If you want me to look for a link, let me know.

eaglesdare
11-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Oh, I think Overstock is also having a sale on furniture. If you want me to look for a link, let me know.

oh yes please. thank you!

sunshinecindy
11-14-2007, 10:53 AM
Well, I looked for the code. I actually got it on Nov 7, it expired Nov 9th so I didn't even bother putting it up. Sorry. Oneway has some great stuff too, I'm looking at a big TV stand they have, its so nice. Hmmm, that might make a nice birthday present to myself. LOL

eaglesdare
11-14-2007, 11:31 AM
well i am feeling really blessed right now.

so instead of getting a new bedroom set, i think i will apply that money for a disney trip in jun, and this way we can take my stepkids that have never been there. i feel like i need to share the blessings.