PDA

View Full Version : Great Fun offer

sunshinecindy
11-14-2007, 01:16 PM
I just signed up for this offer, and some of you may be interested in it too. It gives you printable coupons for your local restaurants, dunkin donuts, carvel ice cream, movie theatres. Its pretty cool, especially if you order pizza, seems to be a lot of them on there. You can use the coupons over and over. Also, coupons for airport parking, and discounts for Busch Gardens, Disney and all those places. You can search for any city you want in case you are travelling. They have Burger King and Arbys and a few of those in my area.

zgirl
11-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Thanks Cindy. I was curious about this one. We LOVE Carvels so I might have to sign up just to get coupons for them! :)

cglaura
11-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Do you have to install any kind of coupon printer program? They always crash my system. TIA!

Belle
11-14-2007, 05:27 PM
I would like to hear more about this one as well.

m 'n c
11-14-2007, 05:29 PM
Sorry we can't talk about cancellations on this board. I think if you read the Terms and Conditions all your questions will be answered on their end of deal between you and them. I would just read SR's terms and conditions on possible credit revokations and just be sure that you do the offer in good faith and you will be ok.

SunshineGirl
11-14-2007, 05:31 PM
I think I am going to try this one. I did that Entertainment.com one when we had it a couple of years ago and still have it! We use the pizza coupons and some of the other 50% off food ones a lot. It sounds like this one is kind of similar.

Belle
11-14-2007, 05:55 PM
m 'n c- Sorry, and thanks for the reminder. Despite it being written at the top of this board, I had temporarily forgotten that you can't discuss cancellations. I am in full SR mode trying to get all of the increased credits today before they are pulled, and I guess my brain is in overload and I just forgot. I just don't want to do something that is considered a quick cancel and miss the credit.

eaglesdare
11-14-2007, 08:20 PM
which offer is this one?

arob414
11-14-2007, 08:41 PM
I think it must be gone.

Anna
11-14-2007, 08:43 PM
I think it must be gone.

I just checked and it is still there. Great Fun under paid offers. I signed up earlier myself.:)

sunshinecindy
11-14-2007, 08:43 PM
No, its still up. Look under the offers for Great Fun.

cglaura
11-14-2007, 08:45 PM
I just checked and it is still there. Great Fun under paid offers. I signed up earlier myself.:)

Did you have to install anything to print the coupons? I can print them fine if it isn't one of those coupon program things you have to install. I looked at the site and couldn't see any info about that. TIA!!

arob414
11-14-2007, 08:50 PM
No, its still up. Look under the offers for Great Fun.

Thanks! I thought I saw this under Offers. I glanced at it quickly, but wanted to do the freebies,first. When I went back I couldn't find it. But, I have, now, and signed up. Love pizza!

Candi
11-14-2007, 08:53 PM
The username and password they gave me arent working so I am waiting on them to email me back.