PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New York!

SunshineGirl
08-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Just checking in to say that we are sorry for neglecting you the last few days. Our conference has been AMAZING! We have some new merchants to bring back with us plus some fun promotions for fall and PRIZES! It has been such a whirlwind that I haven't even talked to my family since Saturday. Crazy!!! But in a good way!!

I'm giving a presentation at 2pm today on Strategies for Marketing to Women. Wish me luck. :)

MdCaterer
08-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Good Luck!!! have a little fun in NY and thanks!!

Hedy
08-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Have fun and good luck!

29apr00
08-17-2010, 11:45 AM
Good luck.....and have a great time!

disney_girl
08-17-2010, 11:45 AM
Good Luck!!!:sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
08-17-2010, 11:53 AM
:sunshine: hello! can't wait to hear all the good news!!:cooldance:

m 'n c
08-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Good luck and I can't wait to hear what you have brought back for us!

bbangel
08-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Busy, busy, busy! Sounds like you are where you need to be!

sammielynn
08-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Break a leg!

PSL1013
08-17-2010, 01:50 PM
GOOD LUCK!!

Blessing and Miracle
08-17-2010, 02:57 PM
You don't need good luck as you have the blessings of Lord upon you and He is showing you favor!;)

DarcyDog
08-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Hope the presentation went well and looking forward to hearing all of the news!

chipndale
08-17-2010, 09:55 PM
I hope that all went well and I can't wait to hear all the news!

SunshineGirl
08-17-2010, 10:40 PM
The session was great!! Actually had one of our merchants come up to us afterward and say that he wanted to start doing a lot more business with him. I told him that he will have to give my members a reason to shop with him. It's a BIG name in online shopping. :)

Despite being the last session slot of the whole conference, we had a great turnout. And actually a lot of men. A couple of our merchants were there (like Emitations and BuyCostumes.com), and I really appreciated their support. We'll need to show them some love.

Cindy and I are trying to pack up all of the goodies into our suitcase tonight and do not even have room for all of them. How is that for a teaser??

sunshinecindy
08-17-2010, 10:41 PM
Presentation went well. We are now packing and getting ready to return home with all of our goodies. We got some great stuff for you guys. New merchants, promotions, commissions and prizes.

chipndale
08-17-2010, 10:51 PM
The session was great!! Actually had one of our merchants come up to us afterward and say that he wanted to start doing a lot more business with him. I told him that he will have to give my members a reason to shop with him. It's a BIG name in online shopping. :)

Despite being the last session slot of the whole conference, we had a great turnout. And actually a lot of men. A couple of our merchants were there (like Emitations and BuyCostumes.com), and I really appreciated their support. We'll need to show them some love.

Cindy and I are trying to pack up all of the goodies into our suitcase tonight and do not even have room for all of them. How is that for a teaser??

Oh I can't wait to hear about the BIG online shopping merchant - I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that it is one that I shop at often.

Alice28
08-17-2010, 11:48 PM

Very exciting! Can't wait to hear about it! I'm glad you had a great turnout and that it was a successful trip for SR! :clap:

shmily1
08-18-2010, 06:00 AM
This sounds great! You always do great for us so we certainly know this time is no different!

princessdreams2
08-18-2010, 08:36 AM
OH! This all sounds very exciting! I can't wait to see what is new! Have a safe trip home!