PDA

View Full Version : Newbie ????

jaime0306
08-21-2010, 08:14 PM
Hi. I am new and the first few days I did my surveys and did get credit for them. The last couple of days I did a lot and did not get credit. I know yesterday I did 3 and only got paid for one. Do I need to clear my cookies? If so, could you tell me how to do that?

Hedy
08-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Hi. I am new and the first few days I did my surveys and did get credit for them. The last couple of days I did a lot and did not get credit. I know yesterday I did 3 and only got paid for one. Do I need to clear my cookies? If so, could you tell me how to do that?

Yes, you will want to clear your cookies between surveys-here's how http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/settings/settings-25.html. If one survey was a Greenfield Survey that will not credit until Monday.

jnorth1007
08-21-2010, 09:46 PM
My suggestion is to download a program like CCleaner (which is free) that clears all of ur cookies at one time. Then I would clear ur cookies first thing before u start doing surveys each day. That should be good enough to allow things to credit and u won't have to worry about clearing b/w surveys. The greenfield daily surveys do not credit on the weekend so u will see all three of those post on monday. The rest will credit anywhere from immediately (surveyhead) to within an hour to sometimes two. If this doesn't work for u let us know and we will see what else we can check. GooD luck!

PSL1013
08-22-2010, 05:36 AM
:welcome:

jaime0306
08-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the quick replies. Well today is Monday and I didn't get credit for any of the Greenfield survey's over the weekend. I did clear the cookies today and did the SSI survey and 2 Cents and still didnt get credit. Anything else I could be doing wrong?

jnorth1007
08-23-2010, 09:14 PM
There has to be something blocking your cookies. What browser are you using? Go in and check your internet security settings on your browser and make sure that they are set to accept third party cookies and that the security settings aren't set too high.

ShanPooh
08-24-2010, 12:16 AM
:welcome:
You spell your name the same way my friend from college does :D
To clear cookies, I click on "Tools" in the tool bar almost at the top of the screen. I click on "Options", then I click on "Show Cookies". You can highlight and remove the cookies you don't want (most of them!) or you can "Remove all cookies".

momof3lovebugs
08-24-2010, 01:15 AM
Welcome!:welcome: Hope your issues are worked out! It can be frustrating to complete a survey and not have it credit and even when we do everything right, it does happen from time to time. Not often! Thank goodness!! :p

jaime0306
08-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Think I got it. Did 3 yesterday and got paid for 3.:) Thanks for all the help.

jnorth1007
08-25-2010, 06:41 PM
YAY!!! Give us an update in a few days and let us know how it is going and Good Luck!!