PDA

View Full Version : Trying hard to meet my goal...

momof3lovebugs
08-23-2010, 12:06 PM
I could swear I posted this yesterday but it isn't here.....strange! Anywhoooo....I had originally set my goal at 200.00 by this time to take to wdw with us in Oct but since I was a survey taking machine early in my sr career (back in March,Apr, May :rotfl: ) I set a new goal once I had hit 200.00. I was trying to make it to 500.00. I am sooooo close! I only need about 35.00 more. But that means getting 3.50/day since we're past cashback counting.....I need some cheering!! :p

ShanPooh
08-23-2010, 01:16 PM
Thought I remember seeing it last night, too :confused:
:wizard: Here's some good survey fairy dust heading your way!

momof3lovebugs
08-23-2010, 01:22 PM
Thought I remember seeing it last night, too :confused:
:wizard: Here's some good survey fairy dust heading your way!Okay, so I am not crazy!! :rotfl: thanks for the fairy dust! Surveys are not cooperating today, so I will need it!! :D

Alice28
08-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Go Heather, Go! Go Heather, Go! You can do it! Doesn't everyone in your house need some new shoes from Shoebuy? ;)

momof3lovebugs
08-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Go Heather, Go! Go Heather, Go! You can do it! Doesn't everyone in your house need some new shoes from Shoebuy? ;)

Thanks Robin! I could use a lot of things but the 10 day window is past and I HAVE to cash out to paypal on the 31st!
I need surveys or offers!!

Blessing and Miracle
08-23-2010, 04:26 PM
Go, Heather. Go Heather. Withcha bad self. Withcha bad self. You can do it. You can do it, withcha bad self.:p

momof3lovebugs
08-23-2010, 05:59 PM
Go, Heather. Go Heather. Withcha bad self. Withcha bad self. You can do it. You can do it, withcha bad self.:plol! :rotfl: now that's some cheering!! :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
08-24-2010, 02:55 PM
lol! :rotfl: now that's some cheering!! :rotfl:

Girl, I have six children I better know some good cheering. :rotfl:

I hope it works for you!:)

momof3lovebugs
08-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Girl, I have six children I better know some good cheering. :rotfl:

I hope it works for you!:)

wow! I am impressed! I am trying! I know that I have an extra 100.00 that I could count b/c I was able to complete an outside offer for participation in an online short term focus group that netted me 75.00 and my mom was here for a little bit (being older and not having the patience to try for surveys she has not continued :( ) and she earned a 25.00 disney gc that she gave me, I have gone over my goal. But b/c I am ME:blush:, I want to do it all myself here!! :rotfl:
In any case, however much I earn, it's all free!! And SR has so been worth it for me!!! :party: