PDA

View Full Version : Outback Question...

kristenrice
08-23-2010, 02:20 PM
I see two cashout options for Outback.

One says "Outback" and the other one includes "Outback Steakhouse"...

...Are "Outback" and "Outback Steakhouse" the same thing? I think they are, but I want to make sure before I cash out. I need a gift card for our HHI trip in April and I think that DH would prefer Outback Steakhouse to Applebee's. I know that there are *far* better places to dine as a couple on HHI, but my goal is to pay for everything with rewards and so I have to select a GC option that will fit in with the trip. Since we are going to send the kids out for at least one Kids Nite Out, I figured a $25 GC should cover most of a meal for DH and I at either of these two restaurants:sunshine:.

sunshinecindy
08-23-2010, 03:43 PM
I see two cashout options for Outback.

One says "Outback" and the other one includes "Outback Steakhouse"...

...Are "Outback" and "Outback Steakhouse" the same thing? I think they are, but I want to make sure before I cash out. I need a gift card for our HHI trip in April and I think that DH would prefer Outback Steakhouse to Applebee's. I know that there are *far* better places to dine as a couple on HHI, but my goal is to pay for everything with rewards and so I have to select a GC option that will fit in with the trip. Since we are going to send the kids out for at least one Kids Nite Out, I figured a $25 GC should cover most of a meal for DH and I at either of these two restaurants:sunshine:.

Yes, these are both the same except one has a lower redemption cost for the SM and SMP.

kristenrice
08-24-2010, 12:06 AM
Yes, these are both the same except one has a lower redemption cost for the SM and SMP.

That is why it caught my eye:sunshine2:. I just wanted to make sure they were the same thing. I know that the restaurant I'm thinking of is "Outback Steakhouse" so I wanted to make sure the the "Outback" gift card was for the same thing.:thanks: