PDA

View Full Version : Survey Head Surveys

03Gram10
08-24-2010, 09:26 AM
I have attempted for the past several days to complete the Survey Head Surveys. It asks my age, I put my age in, click next and nothing happens. Why doesn't the page change? I have cleared the cookies and tried again and again the same thing, the page does not change. Please help.

jtowner
08-24-2010, 09:28 AM
I have not every had that happen, what browser do you use. I mostly use chrome for sh, or sometimes, Firefox. If you use IE try another one of these and see if that works. Let us know.

Jtowner

03Gram10
08-24-2010, 09:32 AM
I use Mozilla Firefox. As I stated it has happened the past several days now. I am unable to earn.

SunshineGirl
08-24-2010, 09:38 AM
Try clearing your cache in addition to your cookies. It sounds like maybe you had a survey go bad.

03Gram10
08-24-2010, 09:45 AM
Cleared cache and cookies. SH is the only site that I have this problem with.

jtowner
08-24-2010, 10:06 AM
I really do not know why you can not take one, I never heard of that one before. I am sorry I could not help you out. Maybe try all 3 browsers, IE, and Chrome give it a shot in, Nothing to lose.

Jtowner

kristenrice
08-24-2010, 10:19 AM
I took a SH yesterday, completed it, got the yellow page, then was forwarded to the SR page....NO credit:confused:!

I had this happen a few days ago too....I used CCcleaner, cleared cookies, and everything and they didn't credit. When I go back to try and take another one, it won't let me, it just goes straight to the SR page.

03Gram10
08-24-2010, 10:27 AM
LOL, This is really weird. I tried the AOL and IE browsers and received the message No Surveys Available. I again tried Firefox, I did not qualify for the first survey but then did qualify for a survey,completed it and got rewarded. Soooo, like I said, there is something really weird about the SH site. This is the first time I have ever had a problem with only that site and none of the other Sunshine Rewards Survey sites. I just donated my $10.00 to Ronald McDonald House and no longer wish to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. It is just too frustrating trying to earn from Surveys, clicks etc. Thanks for the experience.
Rosemary

03Gram10
08-24-2010, 11:02 AM
I just happened to scan through the list of topics on the Forum board. It seems as if I am not the only one to have problems with SH. If you scan down to Technical Issues and read those comments you will see where others are also having problems. I am glad I was able to get my $10 and donate it to Ronald McDonald House. I do not wish to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. It is too frustrating trying to do surveys and clicks. I am a Senior Citizen so shopping is out of the question. Don't need clothes, appliances, furniture or anything else. I have my other surveys where I get gift certificates for restaurants which my husband and I do enjoy.

Good luck to all of you.

sunshinecindy
08-24-2010, 11:53 AM
I just happened to scan through the list of topics on the Forum board. It seems as if I am not the only one to have problems with SH. If you scan down to Technical Issues and read those comments you will see where others are also having problems. I am glad I was able to get my $10 and donate it to Ronald McDonald House. I do not wish to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. It is too frustrating trying to do surveys and clicks. I am a Senior Citizen so shopping is out of the question. Don't need clothes, appliances, furniture or anything else. I have my other surveys where I get gift certificates for restaurants which my husband and I do enjoy.

Good luck to all of you.

Sorry your experience has been so unpleasant. Sunshine Rewards isn't for everyone but we do appreciate your contribution to the Ronald McDonald house in your short time with us.

Alice28
08-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Sometimes the survey companies get kinks in them. If you just wait a couple days and try again, usually the issue has resolved itself. Yes it can be frustrating, but it's worth your time when they are working, trust me. Look at how much I've earned! The majority has been with surveys. Maybe you will give it another try in a couple weeks??

Hedy
08-24-2010, 10:29 PM

Good luck to all of you.

I;m sorry to hear that, but thank you for donating.

momof3lovebugs
08-24-2010, 11:20 PM
I hope you decide to give it another try! I have only been here a short while and it has definitely paid off! Every so often there is a glitch but it's not the norm and you can really earn quite a bit if you keep at it! :sunshine:

mellymel261
08-25-2010, 07:23 AM
I agree with others dont give up yet come back and try again. I have only been doing this a few months and am making about $100 per month, I have set a goal to use all this money to do my christmas shopping, I think we all have ways of how we will use it, and while there are some computer glitches I beleive there are more pluses than minuses for sure!