PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Merchant??

SunshineGirl
08-25-2010, 11:56 AM
If you could pick only ONE favorite merchant on SR, who would it be? Taking into consideration what they sell, their prices, their cash back, etc??

disney_girl
08-25-2010, 12:09 PM
I think it would have to be drugstore.com. They carry such a wide variety of items at great prices. You earn 5% back through SR and also 5% in drugstore.com dollars for future purchases. I always order over the $49 limit to get the free shipping as well. With little kids, it's great to be able to order what we need and have it delivered! (heck I would do it even without the little kids!!)

m 'n c
08-25-2010, 12:13 PM
This is super hard Tricia! I love too many merchants here.

If I had to pick one, looking at my history it seems that I love Drugstore.com the most and shop there a ton. I think it is because you can shop there and Beauty.com at the same time and check it all out together which makes things super easy and convenient.

29apr00
08-25-2010, 12:27 PM
well I 3rd Drugstore.com!!

Blessing and Miracle
08-25-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm with Cate, that's a hard one. LOL. For me, probably womensuitscom. Gosh, I love that store. :rotfl:

~Kathie
08-25-2010, 01:06 PM
Shoebuy.com From purses to wallets to shoes and more. Good prices, always coupons, sales and discounts, free shipping and returns and good customer service. PLUS high % for cash back.

disney_girl
08-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Shoebuy.com From purses to wallets to shoes and more. Good prices, always coupons, sales and discounts, free shipping and returns and good customer service. PLUS high % for cash back.

Really?????? Wow, who would have thought!!:D

PSL1013
08-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Really?????? Wow, who would have thought!!:D

:rotfl:

PSL1013
08-25-2010, 01:30 PM
I seem to order from Drugstore.com most often too, so I guess if I had to pick just ONE, this would be it.

Alice28
08-25-2010, 01:31 PM
I am torn between two:
Shoebuy because I wear size 11 shoes. Shoebuy makes it so easy to just narrow down by size, and the selection is SO MUCH BETTER than any other shoe store around here. The prices are competitive, great discounts, great cash back.

Barnes and Noble- I love how their online prices are always discounted (not true in store), you get free shipping over $25, and I can stock up on all sorts of books, DVDs, gifts. Plus 3% back is an added bonus.

Jusacuz
08-25-2010, 02:09 PM
I would have to pick eBay. The cash back isn't a lot, but I am there a lot so it adds up.

kristenrice
08-25-2010, 02:25 PM
I have to go with Vitalicious. They are my new guilty habit. I wish that I could combine the e-mailed coupons with my SR, but I still like them as a merchant. Sometimes the coupons on the SR site are better and I try to jump on them.

I just used an e-mail coupon that gave me 6 Vitamixes, a Vitatop baking pan and a set of toaster tongs for $29.99 plus shipping. I added two more boxes of Vitamix and my total was just over $50! That should keep my stocked for a while...8 DOZEN muffins:rotfl:.

UPDATE: OMG!! I am SOOO excited!! I got the credit for this purchase!!!:party: THANK YOU!!!!:thanks:

spring
08-25-2010, 05:21 PM
There are so many wonderful merchants to choose from, it's hard for me to nail down just one.

I guess Coldwater Creek would have to be my favorite store to order from. I always get SR credit back without opening a TT, and they always have some kind of promotion going so I rarely pay full price. Whenever their promotion includes free shipping...........I'm there, lol!:rotfl:

jnorth1007
08-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Shocker I know but...

Shoebuy!

I have gained some weight in the last year and I have to say that shopping for clothes sucks! However, I can go online anytime I want and order a pair of shoes from shoebuy and know that they will fit. They make me feel good about myself. A new pair of shoes always hits the spot!

Shoebuy just makes that addiction easier to handle because they give such great prices, great cash back, great discounts, great products and AMAZING customer service.

Shoebuy is my chocolate!!!

DarcyDog
08-25-2010, 07:20 PM
Without a doubt, Barnes and Noble. I got a Nook for my birthday last month and have been buying ebooks from them and getting money back for doing it! I love to read, and I'm getting the best of both worlds here--books and money!

speechteachri
08-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Wow...that's a hard question. I think I would have had a different answer a while back but lately it would have to be 123 Inkjets. Always quick to pend, and a great cash back, and the prices are lower than I could get at any of the big box stores here for ink to start, even without the tax.

cjnix32
08-25-2010, 07:34 PM
As far as who I have done the most shopping through....has to be priceline. Love getting cash back for that. I also really like shoebuy. Right now...I'm very happy with MouseUnlimited, and can't wait for that money to hit my account! What I really like is that there is a merchant for just about anything I need!! Well, and plenty for when I don't "really" need something. :rotfl:

sammielynn
08-25-2010, 09:49 PM
If you haven't tried my favorite 6pm.com you should. I have gotten some incredible deals on shoes. Ordered some shoes on the 21st got them on the 24th.

MouseUnlimited
08-25-2010, 09:55 PM
As far as who I have done the most shopping through....has to be priceline. Love getting cash back for that. I also really like shoebuy. Right now...I'm very happy with MouseUnlimited, and can't wait for that money to hit my account! What I really like is that there is a merchant for just about anything I need!! Well, and plenty for when I don't "really" need something. :rotfl:

Well, it seems as if we have a winner! :D

:thanks:

OhMari
08-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Finish Line.
I go to the store and try on work-out shoes, running shoes, then I go home and order them online. Love getting the rewards from Sunshine.

shmily1
08-28-2010, 11:26 AM
This is a hard question! I hate to pick just one, but I would have to say I've done more shopping on the Disney Store (well, duh!!;)). I also love that I found My Spice Sage through a contest on SR and I :heart:their products!

I agree about 6pm too. I ordered DD19 and her BFF some Oakley's on there for for $39.99 each and they were here in just a couple days. Super fast service and exactly what I wanted.