PDA

View Full Version : coupons.com

fronisgl
08-28-2010, 07:48 AM
I'm still confused about this reward. I get how it works but do you have to wait for coupons to be posted or do you get credit for printing the typical grocery coupons? Will this credit automatically? Thanks!!!

disney_girl
08-28-2010, 08:39 AM
You should be able to click on the coupons.com link and get to the coupons.com website. Print whatever coupons you are interested in using at your grocery store. The credit should pend in your account in a few days and will pend like other shopping credits. HTH

fronisgl
08-29-2010, 08:59 PM
Wow, I'm printing just about daily from there. Thanks!!!

~Kathie
08-30-2010, 11:55 AM
We have 0 coupons for you today.

Anyone else get this message today?

Guess I'll try later.

fronisgl
09-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Click on the coupons.com box and you will get to the grocery coupons.

Iteach
12-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Okay, so I know I'm a little behind in doing coupons.com, but I just looked at it and am ready to try. I love coupons! It says you have to install some printer thing. Is that correct or am I reading it wrong? Thanks for any help!

29apr00
12-23-2010, 03:40 PM
you do have to install their coupon printer to print the coupons. BUT....make sure you click thru SR each time you print! if you jsut click their coupon printer, you won't get credit.

Iteach
12-23-2010, 08:47 PM
you do have to install their coupon printer to print the coupons. BUT....make sure you click thru SR each time you print! if you jsut click their coupon printer, you won't get credit.

Thank you!

tjrj1988
12-27-2010, 11:39 AM
I use coupons.com all the time. Have for awhile. BUT-didn't realize I could go thru SR for them. I've printed thru two other sites that I use-one is a bux site and the other is a points site.

Question is-does that disallow me printing them thru the SR link? Sort of like if you are a member of a panel for surveys, your SR member ship could be disallowed? Does that make sense?

Also, where is the link for printing them thru SR? This would be cool if I could bump up my SR fund, for something I already do.

mmm611
12-27-2010, 11:56 AM
I use coupons.com all the time. Have for awhile. BUT-didn't realize I could go thru SR for them. I've printed thru two other sites that I use-one is a bux site and the other is a points site.

Question is-does that disallow me printing them thru the SR link? Sort of like if you are a member of a panel for surveys, your SR member ship could be disallowed? Does that make sense?

Also, where is the link for printing them thru SR? This would be cool if I could bump up my SR fund, for something I already do.

I'm not sure about the first part of your question, but the link is under shopping. If you go to the drop down list, it's Coupons.com.