PDA

View Full Version : New Vistaprint Offer!

SunshineGirl
08-30-2010, 02:23 PM
Brand new Vistaprint offer pays 2.00 with no credit hold:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4062

There are 10 different items that you can get for free. You just pay shipping and handling and any upgrade fees if applicable.

If you make a purchase, please post in this thread what you got and how you are going to use it. Our members are so creative when it comes to using the Vistaprint products!

Here are a few of the free products this time: rubber stamps, postcards, wall calendars, pens, sticky notes, t-shirts, mugs

dwkay8
08-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Yay! I've been waiting for the next VP offer!

This time, I will probably do the wall calendar option. I will hang it on the side of our fridge with a strong magnet. If you can think ahead to Christmas, last year my mom and mother-in-law loved calendars with pictures of their grandkids/grand-dogs.

Similarly, I know my mom would love a mouse pad with the family picture we took this summer. Looks like the photo upload is free, so that is a good deal!

Any of their caricature products have been a huge hit, too! I found out about them after my SR friend used them on address labels. I used them on blank note cards (not included in this offer) and every one loves them!

ETA-I spoke too soon! I think I might do caricature address labels without the address or names to stick in our Christmas cards...or maybe to use for gift tags...hmm...the possibilities are endless!

sammielynn
08-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Love these offers, I must plan.

29apr00
08-30-2010, 08:30 PM
I think i'm going to do a tote bag....but I'm waiting 2 days for it to be September.:rotfl:

Alice28
08-31-2010, 12:40 AM
I am a pen junkie. I will be ordering the pen in 24 hours. :sunshine:

PSL1013
08-31-2010, 08:55 AM
I am a pen junkie. I will be ordering the pen in 24 hours. :sunshine:

I already ordered the pen, couldn't wait....I'm going to miss a couple of weeks of earning in Sept. anyway because of vacations, so it doesn't matter to me when the credit is issued, now or later...makes no difference to me! :D Can't wait to get my beautiful pen...two of them in fact. I got the purple one with flowers and had my name printed on it...now, when someone "borrows" it, they will know who to return it to! :rotfl:

If you plan to order two, wait until after you have placed the order and then there are a few bonus purchases that they offer you...one of them was another pen for only $2.99 as opposed to $4.00 before the order is placed...you save $1.01 ;)

latashavaughn
08-31-2010, 04:29 PM
I wish I had looked here first so I could have got a credit from VistaPrint. I just order a wall calendar and a photo book. The calendar is for myself and the photo book is a Christmas gift. I got both for less than $10. :banana: Next time I will be sure to check here first.

dwkay8
09-01-2010, 11:06 AM
My credit just posted - a welcome surprise! Thanks for another awesome VP offer! :sunshine:

PSL1013
09-01-2010, 11:25 AM
My credit posted too, I love Vistaprint! :heart:

linanglab
09-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Ordered the character address labels this morning. SOOOOO cute!

KarinM
09-01-2010, 02:27 PM
I ordered the sticky notes for my brother who is in college. I uploaded my own photo..one of him and my sons that we took at the beach this year!

nicholfamily5
09-05-2010, 12:34 PM
I just purchased labels for my 2nd grader. She adores soccer and they have so many different styles to choose from! I just put her name only on the sticker so she can use it for folders, belongings, or anything else she likes.

Great deal!

Hedy
09-12-2010, 09:53 AM
I ordered a personalized tote to use as an gift bag for a birthday present.

dwkay8
09-12-2010, 12:33 PM
My labels just came in the mail yesterday! I can't wait to use them this Christmas!

sammielynn
09-12-2010, 12:46 PM
I got my postcards yesterday also.

Blessing and Miracle
09-12-2010, 10:23 PM
I ordered a personalized tote to use as an gift bag for a birthday present.

Great idea!!!

I ordered the wall calendar and purchased 3 more. So I got four calendars for 30.00. That was really good. :) I give a couple away for Christmas gifts.

Alice28
09-13-2010, 07:20 PM
got my pen- it's kewl, AND it writes well! :party: