PDA

View Full Version : Little Help please

wdwhereicome
11-15-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm doing all my Christmas shopping online this year and trying to do it all through SR so I can get closer to WDW! I'm looking for some argyle socks for a woman friend of mine, also one of those purses/bags that have Audrey Hepburn on them, which link would best help me?? TIA!

disney_girl
11-15-2007, 05:39 PM
Hopefully someone can give you some merchants to check. But in the meantime, have you tried the Product Search feature under the shopping link? That might give you a good start! HTH

jl8595
11-15-2007, 07:05 PM
Try gap.com for the argyle socks - they have two different color combos in packages of 3 for $15. I have a bunch of their socks and I can attest to their comfort and quality. And I've ordered through gap.com on SR and they're super fast to credit.

As for the Audrey Hepburn purse - I see that Amazon.com sells them. Tricia's not allowed to give us a commision on amazon.com shopping, however if you shop through the SR link, you can earn credits for Tricia that she uses for our prize pool.

Hope that helps!!

cglaura
11-15-2007, 07:11 PM
You could also try ebay for the purse. I did a quick looksee and saw a few "New w/ tags".

wdwhereicome
11-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll definitely give that a try!:cooldance: