PDA

View Full Version : Coupons Changing

SunshineGirl
08-31-2010, 04:08 PM
Lots of coupons will change out from today to tomorrow, so now is a good time to print! And don't forget that you can get rewards for each DAY that you print them.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Coupons/

iluvamystery89
08-31-2010, 04:34 PM
thanks tricia! i got several coupons i can use for food for DD's birthday party this weekend! :banana:

ShanPooh
08-31-2010, 11:21 PM
Each week, we'll send a bargain alert right to your inbox with some of the newest and hottest offers from our website. Don't worry, we hate spam too (privacy policy). So sign up and start saving today!

To sign up, please provide your email address:
Enter Email Address
Send me the weekly SuperSaver and other special offers from Coupons.com. (sample)
Send me coupons and other special offers from Coupons.com partners.

Should we "sign up" like it says above or can we just pop in every once in a while to print out coupons?

THANKS!

Alice28
08-31-2010, 11:26 PM
I so hope many people take advantage of this. I am totally into coupons lately and matching them to store's sales- they are truly a HUGE help in my month budget!!! Thank you for offering them.:sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
09-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Each week, we'll send a bargain alert right to your inbox with some of the newest and hottest offers from our website. Don't worry, we hate spam too (privacy policy). So sign up and start saving today!

To sign up, please provide your email address:
Enter Email Address
Send me the weekly SuperSaver and other special offers from Coupons.com. (sample)
Send me coupons and other special offers from Coupons.com partners.

Should we "sign up" like it says above or can we just pop in every once in a while to print out coupons?

THANKS!

It doesn't matter either way as long as you come through our link each time you print.

sammielynn
09-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Do you get the reward for just printing or do you have to use them? Sometimes I print a few a day and use them later.

SunshineGirl
09-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Do you get the reward for just printing or do you have to use them? Sometimes I print a few a day and use them later.

It credits after you print but they hold the money because they will revoke the credits if you do not use multiple coupons.

sammielynn
09-02-2010, 06:54 AM
It credits after you print but they hold the money because they will revoke the credits if you do not use multiple coupons.

Seems fair, thanks.

fronisgl
09-02-2010, 08:49 PM
How do they know that you used them? I'm just curious. This offer has been confusing since I started here.I use them religiously but don't always end up using all the coupons.

sammielynn
09-02-2010, 09:09 PM
I'm sure the barcode on the coupon tells them who uses what.

SunshineGirl
09-02-2010, 09:56 PM
They actually track every coupon that is printed across all of their media campaigns because they do not want to credit affiliates repeatedly for people who just print and never use them. They don't tell us exactly what the percentage is that needs to be cashed in. We just know that there is a threshold at which not only will they revoke the credits but we could also lose our affiliation if people abuse it. I don't think we are in danger of that right now because I don't see a huge number of people using it day in and day out.

fronisgl
09-03-2010, 06:22 AM
I do use them just about daily. But I find the deal,print the coupon and use it within a few days.Although there are times when the deal doesn't work and the coupon expires before I use it.

iluvamystery89
09-03-2010, 07:45 AM
i usually only print coupons i know i will use, or that my BFF can use (she's got 2 boys in diapers). thanks for the info, tricia.

dwkay8
09-03-2010, 08:46 AM
I only print coupons for products I might buy, but I'm not going to buy something just because I have a coupon. I'll just have to pay attention to what I have, and make an effort to use them before they expire. Thanks for the info, Tricia :)