PDA

View Full Version : Attention Sunshine Rewards Shoppers

sunshinecindy
11-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Just a friendly reminder that tonight is the last night of the increased payouts, so, nows the time to buy buy buy.

jnorth1007
11-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Im trying not to make too many new threads lol and since this one had a catchy title I figured I would post my question here. Being that tomorrow is Thanksgiving would it be "beneficial" to us to check in throughout the day and also on Friday for some great online deals from merchants? Or do you think the deals will roll in this weekend and Monday? I am so hoping to catch some great deals and ideas for gifts and I refuse to buy if I can't get rewards this year :rotfl: so I for one will be checking in but if you guys are going to be doing the T-giving thing and won't be adding anything I won't bother. Thanks!!! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
11-21-2007, 11:46 AM
The sales are actually starting TODAY! I can't believe it. We have been loading literally hundreds of coupons into the system the last few days, and more are still coming in. Some started today. Some will show up at midnight tonight. Then the rest will start Friday morning. One REALLY BIG store that is known for its brick and mortar stores is starting specials tomorrow that you can buy online on Thanksgiving and then pick up in stores as early as Friday morning.

I'll be on here adding coupons with Cindy to make sure that we get as many as possible added. But I also have to do all of my shopping. LOL! And we will be having a little forum fun throughout the weekend as well (hint: it relates to getting good deals).

jnorth1007
11-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Awesome! I am so glad to know because I will be at MIL's and will need to use the laptop but since the kids will be visiting and B will be hunting I can SHOP SHOP SHOP. Now if that Christmas club check would show up in todays mail there will be NO STOPPING THE SHOPPING! LOL

m 'n c
11-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Awesome! I am so glad to know because I will be at MIL's and will need to use the laptop but since the kids will be visiting and B will be hunting I can SHOP SHOP SHOP. Now if that Christmas club check would show up in todays mail there will be NO STOPPING THE SHOPPING! LOL

That's kind of a scary thought Janet. It shall be interesting to see who wins out on the big board between you and Lisa :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
11-21-2007, 12:21 PM
And actually, I can't tell you who, but one store will be having different sales every 4 hrs, so you will need to keep checking back.

Hedy
11-21-2007, 12:45 PM
The sales are actually starting TODAY! I can't believe it. We have been loading literally hundreds of coupons into the system the last few days, and more are still coming in. Some started today. Some will show up at midnight tonight. Then the rest will start Friday morning. One REALLY BIG store that is known for its brick and mortar stores is starting specials tomorrow that you can buy online on Thanksgiving and then pick up in stores as early as Friday morning.

I'll be on here adding coupons with Cindy to make sure that we get as many as possible added. But I also have to do all of my shopping. LOL! And we will be having a little forum fun throughout the weekend as well (hint: it relates to getting good deals).

Will these goodies be listed in the forum?

bs4free
11-21-2007, 01:03 PM
And actually, I can't tell you who, but one store will be having different sales every 4 hrs, so you will need to keep checking back.
Your killing me Cindy!

This is going to be a fun long Weekend!!!

linanglab
11-21-2007, 01:30 PM
I do not have access to a computer ALL weekend, starting tonight! We won't get back home until late on Sunday. Boy am I going to miss out! I am looking forward to being with family, but.....I DO wish I had a computer to sneak away to every once in a while. I guess I might have to consider getting a labtop for my SR needs! Have fun online shopping this weekend!

Blessing and Miracle
11-21-2007, 01:33 PM
That's kind of a scary thought Janet. It shall be interesting to see who wins out on the big board between you and Lisa :sunshine:

Hey, you guys leave me out of this. LOL.

OhMari
11-21-2007, 02:55 PM
I almost shopped yesterday at Aeropostle and then I noticed I wasn't getting the free shipping. So I clicked out. Then I got your e-mail today for the coupon for free shipping, Thanks Tricia, at least I saved $7.50 off shipping.:cooldance:

I would love to know what stores open up. I am almost getting Kohl's since they let you shop last year at midnight. Did you see Kohl's is opening at 4:00 a.m. I just wish it wouldn't take forever to check out at our Kohl's. You stand in line way over an hour to check out. I used to work there, so I know where they put all the door busters too.