PDA

View Full Version : Power Pops

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 12:20 AM
Once upon a time, we had an offer for Power Pops. If enough people are interested, I'll see if I can come up with something again.

www.powerpopmoms.com

LauraLea
11-16-2007, 12:28 AM
i would do an offer for them for sure.

laura

nicholfamily5
11-16-2007, 12:43 AM
Tricia....

how much freakin stuff do you do?????????

lol. You are my hero.

PSL1013
11-16-2007, 09:02 AM
I would be interested. BTW, for anyone that is interested in this, I tried them because I won the SR auction for them and they were delicious! Not too sure if they helped my appetite (that needs a lot of help) but I'm willing to give them another shot! :angel:

ruledbymercury
11-16-2007, 09:41 AM
I would be interested!

missymouse
11-16-2007, 09:45 AM
I would also be interested

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Tricia....

how much freakin stuff do you do?????????

lol. You are my hero.

LOL! Well.... I own www.helpingmomsconnect.com, SR, www.powerpopmoms.com, www.digitalpictureking.com, www.chattywomen.com, and www.sheneedstoknow.com. Plus, I'm developing a new doman for a WAHM study.

But still with all of those combined, about 90% of my time is spent on SR. Those only get worked on when I get caught up with SR or when they need desperate attention.

Debbie Jean
11-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Looks very interesting... I wouldn't mind giving them a try!

nicholfamily5
11-16-2007, 02:16 PM
holy cow.

I need to take lessons.

Serious lessons.

Do you tutor?

:sunshine2:

I'd be interested as well. btw.

Anna
11-16-2007, 05:04 PM
LOL! Well.... I own www.helpingmomsconnect.com, SR, www.powerpopmoms.com, www.digitalpictureking.com, www.chattywomen.com, and www.sheneedstoknow.com. Plus, I'm developing a new doman for a WAHM study.

But still with all of those combined, about 90% of my time is spent on SR. Those only get worked on when I get caught up with SR or when they need desperate attention.

I am definitely interested in the PowerPops! That would be great to have if they taste good! Yum!
PowerPops sound GREAT! Can we earn SR $ for purchasing them? That would be even better!! :p :love:

TXMouseChaser
11-16-2007, 05:32 PM
I would be really interested in these!

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 05:36 PM
They actually do taste really good. The best thing about them, for me, is that they help me to drink more water and not snack. I'll go see if I can figure out a way to do this. Worst case, we may just have to have you file a trouble ticket with your order confirmation and I can manually credit for them.

speechteachri
11-16-2007, 06:05 PM
I'm definately interested in trying them!

m4travels
11-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Actually, this is sounding intriguing to me as well.

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 06:36 PM
I just ate a pink lemonade one. Those are my current favorite. I've actually been eating them for a year or so now.

Out of curiosity, when you go to that link and click on the "Buy Power Pops Now" on the left side, how much does it say a bag of Power Pops is? I can't figure out what the wholesale and retail prices are now because it looks like they lowered the retail price. LOL!

m4travels
11-16-2007, 06:40 PM
I just ate a pink lemonade one. Those are my current favorite. I've actually been eating them for a year or so now.

Out of curiosity, when you go to that link and click on the "Buy Power Pops Now" on the left side, how much does it say a bag of Power Pops is? I can't figure out what the wholesale and retail prices are now because it looks like they lowered the retail price. LOL!
I got it at $28.95 for a bag of 30.

nicholfamily5
11-16-2007, 06:41 PM
i see one bag listed at $28.95 and 3 bags at $78.60

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 07:22 PM
Alrighty. Then let's do this. 10% back across the board so you can choose if you want the one bag or three. Just use the name that you have on your SR account when you order and I'll manually credit your accounts the way that Cindy does with BBT. If you want to know anything about the flavors, just ask! SG and I have very definitely opinions. LOL!

PSL1013
11-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Do we order through the link www.powerpopmoms.com or are you putting up a link on SR for us? Do we have to email you that we ordered or will it automatically show up for you? :angel:

m4travels
11-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Do we order through the link www.powerpopmoms.com or are you putting up a link on SR for us? Do we have to email you that we ordered or will it automatically show up for you? :angel:
I JUST placed my order from that link, hit send with the payment and went: DUH, maybe we're supposed to do it differently
Looking forward to T's answer :thanks:

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 09:46 PM
I JUST placed my order from that link, hit send with the payment and went: DUH, maybe we're supposed to do it differently
Looking forward to T's answer :thanks:

Your order came through. :)

PSL1013
11-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Your order came through. :)

Look for mine....just placed my order too! :angel:

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 10:27 PM
You should both see the credits in your account now.

nicholfamily5
11-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Well I don't get paid until Wed. so hopefully you can keep the promo up until then!

can you choose specific flavors or do they just come in a variety?

PSL1013
11-16-2007, 10:37 PM

Wow, thank you, that was really quick! :love:

m4travels
11-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Dang, Tricia, don't you slow down??? Thank you!

Partner dude and I will raise our glasses of limeade (HA!) in a toast to you at this evening's fiesta!

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 10:41 PM
We're actually sitting here watching "Sicko" tonight, so I can keep working. :)

You can order an assorted bag of all of the different flavors or can order a bag with just one flavor.

sunshinecindy
11-16-2007, 10:44 PM
Partner dude and I will raise our glasses of limeade (HA!) in a toast to you at this evening's fiesta!

Limeade, Oh Michael, you have no idea how dissapointed I am in you......Hey, have you tried the tropical sangrias at Olive Garden. OMG, they are wonderful. I am so looking forward to football on Sunday to make a pitcher.

m4travels
11-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Limeade, Oh Michael, you have no idea how dissapointed I am in you......Hey, have you tried the tropical sangrias at Olive Garden. OMG, they are wonderful. I am so looking forward to football on Sunday to make a pitcher.
See, limeade, aka margaritas, has been my drink of choice for many years. Yes, I do enjoy sangria, but it always seems SO pricey when one goes out. Tasty, oh my yes, but outrageously expensive.

Sorry for disappointing you, Cindy. I'll do my best to make it up. SANGRIA all around on Sunday!!!!!

sunshinecindy
11-17-2007, 08:18 AM
See, limeade, aka margaritas, has been my drink of choice for many years. Yes, I do enjoy sangria, but it always seems SO pricey when one goes out. Tasty, oh my yes, but outrageously expensive.

Sorry for disappointing you, Cindy. I'll do my best to make it up. SANGRIA all around on Sunday!!!!!

We usually get the heavy duty 1/2 gallon pitcher that makes it about 3.00 a glass that way, so not so bad. :rotfl:

speechteachri
11-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Alrighty. Then let's do this. 10% back across the board so you can choose if you want the one bag or three. Just use the name that you have on your SR account when you order and I'll manually credit your accounts the way that Cindy does with BBT. If you want to know anything about the flavors, just ask! SG and I have very definitely opinions. LOL!

What do you mean by this? I want to place an order but I am confused...do we need to sign up with our SR username and order that way, or doyou just mean to sign up with our regular name that we signed up for SR with? Sorry for the confusion. I am excited about this offer!:)

SunshineGirl
11-17-2007, 08:33 PM
What do you mean by this? I want to place an order but I am confused...do we need to sign up with our SR username and order that way, or doyou just mean to sign up with our regular name that we signed up for SR with? Sorry for the confusion. I am excited about this offer!:)

As long as you make the purchase with the name that is on your SR account, I can manually credit you. If you use a different name, you may have to file a TT.

speechteachri
11-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Just placed my order Tricia....watch for it!!:sunshine:

Have a great night!

m4travels
11-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Dang, FAST delivery (granted it only had to get here from Phoenix!) and I'm sucking on a Pina Coloda one now. I think I'd rather have the real drink, but this isn't bad!

PSL1013
11-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Dang, FAST delivery (granted it only had to get here from Phoenix!) and I'm sucking on a Pina Coloda one now. I think I'd rather have the real drink, but this isn't bad!

Lucky you...I ordered right after you did but I'm still waiting on mine! :(

m4travels
11-21-2007, 04:19 PM
Lucky you...I ordered right after you did but I'm still waiting on mine! :(

It's shipped FedEx Ground. I'm sure it was just my luck to be close to the source!

SunshineGirl
11-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Pina Colada is not one of my favorites, but I'll eat it. I'm partial to Root Beer, Lemonade, Watermelon, Chocolate, and Green Apple. Sometimes I like the Cherry because it reminds be of Cherry Sours.

Speaking of which, I think I will pop one in while I go make some pies for tomorrow. LOL!

missymouse
11-28-2007, 08:43 AM
I finally got around to ordering today. Also ordered the Kid Pops because my kids are always wanting something sweet and I don't want them eating all of mine.

Anna
01-13-2008, 07:35 AM
I think I am going to try these when I get paid. I need all the help I can get! :angel:

speechteachri
01-13-2008, 08:55 PM
O love my powerpops! I am not ready to place another order just yet, but I have been slowly working my way through the bag I have. i ususlly have a couple in my pocketbook.

So far the only flavor I haven't liked is cinnamon. You know how sometimes cinnamon flavored things can make your throat hurt (or is that just me?), anyway, that's what happened with the cinnamon powerpop. I don't usually like root beer flavored candies, but I really liked the power pop root beer. I also really liked the watermelon. Pina colada was ok. Cappuccino was ok, but more "grainy" than some of the others.

I'll definately order more when my supply dwindles a little more!

SunshineGirl
01-13-2008, 09:16 PM
O love my powerpops! I am not ready to place another order just yet, but I have been slowly working my way through the bag I have. i ususlly have a couple in my pocketbook.

So far the only flavor I haven't liked is cinnamon. You know how sometimes cinnamon flavored things can make your throat hurt (or is that just me?), anyway, that's what happened with the cinnamon powerpop. I don't usually like root beer flavored candies, but I really liked the power pop root beer. I also really liked the watermelon. Pina colada was ok. Cappuccino was ok, but more "grainy" than some of the others.

I'll definately order more when my supply dwindles a little more!

I'm just kind of ambivalent about the cinnamon. I avoid them in the bag until the end. LOL! I always throw the cappuccino away because I don't like coffee. Maybe should try just one? Have you ordered any chocolate yet? They don't come in the multi-bag so you have to order them separately. They are my fav!!

I find that the power pops help me on WW because 1) I can keep one in my mouth for at least 30 minutes until my urge subsides, and 2) I can drink a big water with them. So I kill two birds with one stone.

arob414
01-13-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm in an ordering mood, so I think I am going to try these. They will work nicely with the dieting mood I am trying to put myself into. I am trying to stock up on lots of healthy, low/no fat stuff that I can grab when I am bored, hungry, or just want to eat. I do much better when I am prepared.

bellanlivismom
01-15-2008, 11:19 AM
These look like fun!! I might just have to order some!! :sunshine:

PSL1013
01-15-2008, 01:24 PM
I'm just kind of ambivalent about the cinnamon. I avoid them in the bag until the end. LOL! I always throw the cappuccino away because I don't like coffee.

So this is why I won those cappuccino ones in the SR auction? :rotfl: I happened to really love this flavor, so if you want, throw them my way!! :love:

SunshineGirl
01-15-2008, 01:47 PM
So this is why I won those cappuccino ones in the SR auction? :rotfl: I happened to really love this flavor, so if you want, throw them my way!! :love:

LOL! At first I was going to be ambitious and sell off any that I got. Then I decided that I wasn't that ambitious. But if I remember before the next time I toss the bag, I'll send them off to you. My treat. :)

m 'n c
01-15-2008, 01:49 PM
LOL! At first I was going to be ambitious and sell off any that I got. Then I decided that I wasn't that ambitious. But if I remember before the next time I toss the bag, I'll send them off to you. My treat. :)

I was about to suggest a SR pop swap since it seems like there is someone who hates 1 flavor and then someone who loves it. :)

PSL1013
01-15-2008, 01:58 PM

Wow, how generous of you. I really do love this flavor, I think the cappuccino is one of the better tasting ones to me but then I love coffee and drink a "few" cups a day! I wish they would sell bags of single flavors because not everyone likes them all. Thanks! :love:

SunshineGirl
01-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Wow, how generous of you. I really do love this flavor, I think the cappuccino is one of the better tasting ones to me but then I love coffee and drink a "few" cups a day! I wish they would sell bags of single flavors because not everyone likes them all. Thanks! :love:

I don't know if I should mention this, but they do sell single flavor bags! I actually order single flavor bags of Pink Lemonade, Chocolate, and Green Apple all the time.

PSL1013
01-15-2008, 02:51 PM
I don't know if I should mention this, but they do sell single flavor bags! I actually order single flavor bags of Pink Lemonade, Chocolate, and Green Apple all the time.

I don't see them listed as individual on your site, will this choice be added eventually? I would love to be able to order an all cappuccino bag the next time? :angel:

SunshineGirl
01-15-2008, 02:58 PM
I don't see them listed as individual on your site, will this choice be added eventually? I would love to be able to order an all cappuccino bag the next time? :angel:

Oh!! Now I see! It looks like you have to order 3 bags at a time to choose your flavors. You can do any combination of assorted bags and single flavor. And I see that they just added white chocolate pops!!!

PSL1013
01-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Uh Oh, I see a Cappuccino, a White Choc. and a Choc. mousse order in my future! Thanks, I didn't see where you could order single flavors but went back to look and sure enough, there they are! That's alot of :dollarsign: :dollarsign: for lollipops though! :rotfl: I'm going to have to think about this! :angel:

askomsky
01-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Uh Oh, I see a Cappuccino, a White Choc. and a Choc. mousse order in my future! Thanks, I didn't see where you could order single flavors but went back to look and sure enough, there they are! That's alot of :dollarsign: :dollarsign: for lollipops though! :rotfl: I'm going to have to think about this! :angel:

That's what I thought, I'll "suffer" with the less popular flavors for now! lol
Although I would love all white chocolate or chocolate ones!!!

missymouse
01-15-2008, 06:21 PM
Maybe we could go together and order a bag of each and whoever is interested could go in. Say I order 3 bags then when we post and see who all wants to go in in a set period of time. Then I let everyone know via PM how much they owe and send their portion after I get paid. If everyone has paypal we could even pay whoever that way. Any thoughts? I am not sure I want to order a whole bag of anything before I know if I like them.

speechteachri
01-15-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm just kind of ambivalent about the cinnamon. I avoid them in the bag until the end. LOL! I always throw the cappuccino away because I don't like coffee. Maybe should try just one? Have you ordered any chocolate yet? They don't come in the multi-bag so you have to order them separately. They are my fav!!

Do the chocolate ones taste like the chocolate tootsie pops? That's the only thing I can think of. I didn't know they came in chocolate, or green apple, I think I would like that flavor!

[QUOTE=m 'n c;101499]I was about to suggest a SR pop swap since it seems like there is someone who hates 1 flavor and then someone who loves it. :)

Maybe we could go together and order a bag of each and whoever is interested could go in. Say I order 3 bags then when we post and see who all wants to go in in a set period of time. Then I let everyone know via PM how much they owe and send their portion after I get paid. If everyone has paypal we could even pay whoever that way. Any thoughts? I am not sure I want to order a whole bag of anything before I know if I like them.

I think both of these ideas are great! But it is probably a good idea to get a varied bag and try some of them first, so you know what you like and what you don't. I'm up for either idea though!!

askomsky
01-15-2008, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;100643]I'm just kind of ambivalent about the cinnamon. I avoid them in the bag until the end. LOL! I always throw the cappuccino away because I don't like coffee. Maybe should try just one? Have you ordered any chocolate yet? They don't come in the multi-bag so you have to order them separately. They are my fav!!

Do the chocolate ones taste like the chocolate tootsie pops? That's the only thing I can think of. I didn't know they came in chocolate, or green apple, I think I would like that flavor!

I think both of these ideas are great! But it is probably a good idea to get a varied bag and try some of them first, so you know what you like and what you don't. I'm up for either idea though!!

I agree, I wouldn't mind swapping, but I just ordered my first set I'm guessing they'll arrive in the next few days, and then I'll take it from there.

Hedy
01-15-2008, 09:46 PM
I finally got around to ordering today. Also ordered the Kid Pops because my kids are always wanting something sweet and I don't want them eating all of mine.

How were the kid pops?

missymouse
01-15-2008, 10:25 PM
How were the kid pops?

The kids like them, off course they will eat just about anything. My DS 13 says they are ok. So don't know how much help that is.

I do have the package of multi flavor Power Pops. So far I have tried the mountain berry, cherry, and rootbeer. Butter Pecan, Cappuchino, and Green Apple are not flavors I normally like but DH may eat them. I didn't get any cinnamon in my package.

Anna
01-18-2008, 11:59 PM
Uh Oh, I see a Cappuccino, a White Choc. and a Choc. mousse order in my future! Thanks, I didn't see where you could order single flavors but went back to look and sure enough, there they are! That's alot of :dollarsign: :dollarsign: for lollipops though! I'm going to have to think about this! :angel:

Where do you see how to order the single flavors? I do not see it anywhere in the products to order. :confused:

m 'n c
01-19-2008, 01:27 AM
Where do you see how to order the single flavors? I do not see it anywhere in the products to order. :confused:

I was trying to figure out the exact same thing the other day.

PSL1013
01-19-2008, 08:51 AM
You have to order the 3 (or more) bag package...put it in you cart and then you will see all the different flavors to choose. :)

m 'n c
01-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Thanks Pam! I'll order a multiflavor pack to see which ones I like first and then reorder specific ones later.

luvdisney00
01-19-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm sorry to jump in so late, but I thought there was an offer for these, and when I looked there wasn't. Do you just order from the power pops site or is there a special link somewhere? I want to order them, but I don't want to miss out on the % back.

arob414
01-19-2008, 07:05 PM
I'm sorry to jump in so late, but I thought there was an offer for these, and when I looked there wasn't. Do you just order from the power pops site or is there a special link somewhere? I want to order them, but I don't want to miss out on the % back.

Look under Shopping -> Power Pops.

I love the cappuccino. mmmmmm

Anna
01-26-2008, 01:11 AM
You have to order the 3 (or more) bag package...put it in you cart and then you will see all the different flavors to choose. :)

Great! Thanks!!:)