PDA

View Full Version : Dale and Thomas 2 Free Bags of Popcorn

disneyfreak7
11-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Does anyone know the link to Dale and thomas 2 free bags of popcorn? I would just have to pay S&H? I was going to do it on monday, but forgot and now i can't find it!

disney_girl
11-16-2007, 08:44 AM
Not sure when it ends, but here is the link that I found. Since the bags are free (other than s/h), you won't be able to get SR credit. BUT, the popcorn is sooooo good you'll probably order more later!:)

https://www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com/freepopcorn/default.aspx

disneyfreak7
11-16-2007, 02:13 PM
thank you, it is o.k about not getting credit. I want to order these so we will have a nice treat to take with us on the plane. my husband and i are going to WDW DEC 13 without our 5 kids for my 40th B-Day!!!!! I can't wait!

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 02:46 PM
If you can use our link, it does help us curry favor with them. ;) And we just got a $20 gift card to give away because we were doing a good job of sending free bag customers.

cglaura
11-16-2007, 03:58 PM
I just rec'd my first order from them yesterday. I bought the 6 pack sampler. I had scheduled it for the week after Thanksgiving to take on our upcoming trip, figuring I would have the willpower for one week before our trip. Now I'm staring at 5 bags of yummy popcorn. I swear they are whispering to me :rotfl:

Notice I say 5 bags. Yep, we HAD to open one. I mean, we've never tried it, so just had to make sure it was good. Hahahahaha.

This is definitely going on my favorites list! Totally worth a couple extra miles on the Gazelle (that's a torture device, I mean excercise machine, if you weren't sure...)

disneyfreak7
11-16-2007, 04:20 PM
I am definitely going to use the SR link. I love SR!

disney_girl
11-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Sorry Tricia... I didn't think I saw the free bag coupon on the SR link this morning or I certainly would have put that link!!! :) I'm glad they are rewarding SR for the extra traffic too!!

disneyfreak7
11-16-2007, 04:23 PM
I too did not get the link when i went on SR. Now it is there, so that is what I will use.

disney_girl
11-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Trust me... you'll LOVE it!!!!

I ordered a few sampler packs to be delivered the 2nd week of December. And now I am itching to order some more to be delivered NOW!!!!!! Hmmmm.... what to do?? lol

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Sorry Tricia... I didn't think I saw the free bag coupon on the SR link this morning or I certainly would have put that link!!! :) I'm glad they are rewarding SR for the extra traffic too!!

No worries. :) It had actually expired because they didn't give us a definite end date. But it looks like it is still good, so I added it back. I hope it lasts awhile because it is such a great deal!

disney_girl
11-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Darn it... you are twisting my arm!!! I want popcorn now!! Ok... where's the credit card (like it's not memorized)!

TXMouseChaser
11-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Ok.. everyone talked me into it ( and I am starving!)... off to order some popcorn!

kimkarli
11-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Got the 6 pack sampler in the other day, and just ordered the two free bags!!

wilsonfamily4
11-16-2007, 09:23 PM
these threads need to stop!!! I ordered the sampler pack last week and then this morning you talked me into doing the free 2 sacks and then using the 6 bucks and getting another 6 pack!!! The first 6 pack is for stocking stuffers, coming in December. The one I ordered today is for ME!! No more!

ItsmeSunnyV
11-16-2007, 09:26 PM
these threads need to stop!!! I ordered the sampler pack last week and then this morning you talked me into doing the free 2 sacks and then using the 6 bucks and getting another 6 pack!!! The first 6 pack is for stocking stuffers, coming in December. The one I ordered today is for ME!! No more!

:rotfl: Sorry Dee!! But it's yummy!!:p

disney_girl
11-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Did you all sign up for the PopClub? You earn points for every purchase you make online or in a Dale & Thomas retail store. You can convert the points to a gift card for future purchases. If you enter your birthday, they also send you a small bag of popcorn (yum)! They also periodically have surveys where you can earn points. If you log into your account, there is a link for The PopClub where you can sign up!

cglaura
11-16-2007, 11:24 PM
Did you all sign up for the PopClub? You earn points for every purchase you make online or in a Dale & Thomas retail store. You can convert the points to a gift card for future purchases. If you enter your birthday, they also send you a small bag of popcorn (yum)! They also periodically have surveys where you can earn points. If you log into your account, there is a link for The PopClub where you can sign up!

Cool thanks! I didn't see that.

IckyMickey
11-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Does anyone know if these free bags the same size as the foot long ones in the sampler pack?

3dog2kidmom
11-17-2007, 05:35 PM

Free? Popcorn? Birthday??? I have one in less than a month... off to sign up!!!! Thanks :) :) Disney_girl!!

nurseminnie76
11-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Ok... where's the credit card (like it's not memorized)!

:rotfl: :rotfl: LOL - This is so me! I know my debit card number and my checking account and routing numbers off the top of my head. I obviously spend way to much time online. :sunshine:

wilsonfamily4
11-17-2007, 06:40 PM
I think the free samples are smaller, but that is all heresy. I haven't seen for myself yet