PDA

View Full Version : Opening links

Kim929
11-16-2007, 11:29 AM
I don't know if it is because I've changed to cox internet, but I have not been able to open any links from sunshine. I received an email yesterday and was not able to open the links there. Last night I tried to do some shopping, nothing. I just tried again and still nothing. Is it me? Anyone ese having this problem? :computer:

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Do you have some kind of firewall that might be running and blocking any affiliate links?

cglaura
11-16-2007, 11:39 AM
When you switched to Cox, did you install any software (...typically it would make changes to your browser, making Cox the homepage, etc.).

If so, there may be some sort of ad blocking or pop up blocking going on.

Did you change/add and new virus or spyware programs?

Kim929
11-16-2007, 11:48 AM
wow, thank you for the quick responses. since I don't know too much about the tech stuff, I do know there is a blocker, but I disabled it. I will ask dh if he added anything.

lenzs4
11-17-2007, 11:24 AM
As you can see from my total - I have really used my SR account - but in July when i switched to cox I have had very little credits come through - they still do but not like they used to. I think it has something to do with Cox - somehow, someway....
I was on the leader board every month until I switched providers, now this quarter I may not even get super Member statis (partly because I went on a long vacation in Oct. and had a hard time catching up on life but also because many things are not crediting) My links open up but most do not register with SR.

Kim929
11-22-2007, 11:55 PM
Well I had dh working on my problem, he was able to get a few stores to open but of course not the ones I wanted I went to my dads house and just to see signed on I had no problems there, he has verizon. so far I am not to empressed with cox.