PDA

View Full Version : SSI (2) Survey question

linskypens
09-08-2010, 06:07 AM
For the second day in a row, when I get past the initial screening for SSI 2 I get to a page that is in several languages about the integrity of your answers, but there is no way to past that screen, anyone else having this problem, and how do i get to the next screen?

jnorth1007
09-08-2010, 07:22 AM
Have u changed ur demographics? I noticed we would get that message if my husband tries to take the ssi instead of me. It used to let us take turns taking them but now if I don't use my demographics it gives me the cheating flag page.

sammielynn
09-08-2010, 07:28 AM
I get that page sometimes. Thought I was using the same info, would a different computer make it do that?

disney_girl
09-08-2010, 07:29 AM
Have u changed ur demographics? I noticed we would get that message if my husband tries to take the ssi instead of me. It used to let us take turns taking them but now if I don't use my demographics it gives me the cheating flag page.

This has been my experience as well.

jnorth1007
09-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Sammie I am not sure. We use the same laptop. I actually couldn't take any ssi or ssi2 over the weekend at all because it was giving me that page no matter which demos I used. Yesterday I used only my info on both all day and couldn't qualify but didn't get that page anymore. I'm not sure what the key is but I was assuming it it the different demographics.

linskypens
09-14-2010, 04:16 AM
exactly my original point...no matter what i do or what computer i am on, i get that page....

sammielynn
09-14-2010, 06:59 AM
The last day or so I have been able to get an SSI survey. Who knows.

jnorth1007
09-14-2010, 07:13 AM
I haven't had any trouble getting one or both of them since that post. I occasionally get that screen and then get out and try for another one. Don't change your demographics. I also think that pops up if u get in to a survey u have already taken.

lanny76
09-14-2010, 10:03 AM
I haven't had any trouble getting one or both of them since that post. I occasionally get that screen and then get out and try for another one. Don't change your demographics. I also think that pops up if u get in to a survey u have already taken.

I assumed that was why I got it the couple times it showed up. I just closed out that screen and tried again, and then I was able to get a survey.