PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Credits Contest offers that didn't credit

tarheelpat
11-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Is there a chance that they will still come in or should we go ahead and redo them?

bs4free
11-16-2007, 09:36 PM
A chance yes always a chance... how ever i think alot of them were the fast crediting on the hour type offers so if you did not get credit, I might try it again and see! I know some never did credit for me as well the nike one one other one! HTH!

jfrog
11-17-2007, 12:07 AM
I have a few I am waiting for also - I tried to redo 1 and when I took it out of pending and went back to redo, it was gone from the list. I think I will leave the rest alone for now so as not to erase any more chances of having them credit. I have found that none of the Party with a Star ones have ever credited for me - sob! nobody wants to party with me! LOL!! Hope they all come through for you!:minnie:

m 'n c
11-17-2007, 11:05 AM
I would redo them. If they are taken out of pending and disappear it means that they were pulled from the advertiser and you will probably not be seeing credits from them.

SunshineGirl
11-17-2007, 11:08 AM
We ended up having about 6 of the crazy credit offers pulled RIGHT after the contest ended. They weren't just pulled from us but ended completely. We got VERY lucky.

tarheelpat
11-17-2007, 05:22 PM
The two I was specifically thinking of were Nike vs. Adidas and Mustang Shelby -- neither seems to have been pulled. I see that people are getting credit for Mustang Shelby.

I already redid Pays2Shop since I got a notification email from Sunshine Rewards saying it was a freebie I hadn't done it.