PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Entry Not Increasing Issue

Anna
11-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Although I have done a 2 - 3 more surveys as well as had several shopping credits post, my cruise entry has not changed a bit. I have been watching it just sit at 14 entries. :confused: :(

eaglesdare
11-16-2007, 05:31 PM
how do you know how many entries you have? where do i look?

disney_girl
11-16-2007, 06:09 PM
From the main page, go to Offers/ Contests then Win a Cruise. At the bottom of that page, it tells you how many entries you have! HTH

Jusacuz
11-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Although I have done a 2 - 3 more surveys as well as had several shopping credits post, my cruise entry has not changed a bit. I have been watching it just sit at 14 entries. :confused: :(

Mine is a few behind too, I think.

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 08:50 PM
They only update once a day. Might that be it?

Anna
11-16-2007, 10:51 PM
They only update once a day. Might that be it?

No, this has not changed in WEEKS. :angel: I don't understand it. Is there anyway it can be checked? :confused:

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 11:04 PM
I just went and looked through your account history for the contest period and am showing a total of 14 shopping purchases and daily survey completions.

bs4free
11-16-2007, 11:42 PM
Just an idea not sure it applys to you, but remember that the SM surveys the extra one you can do every day DOES NOT COUNT for the contest! I do not know if that is what your counting or not but i think it would be a good reminder for any of the SM that do the extra surveys!

Anna
11-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Just an idea not sure it applys to you, but remember that the SM surveys the extra one you can do every day DOES NOT COUNT for the contest! I do not know if that is what your counting or not but i think it would be a good reminder for any of the SM that do the extra surveys!

I wasn't counting the extra ones I am doing. My purchases nor the surveys are increasing my cruise entries. :(

Anna
11-16-2007, 11:49 PM
I just went and looked through your account history for the contest period and am showing a total of 14 shopping purchases and daily survey completions.

I just had several purchases post within the last day or so and a couple of surveys but it has stayed on 14. That was what I was worried about.

Magical JenK
11-26-2007, 12:43 AM
My # hasn't changed in awhile w/the shopping I've done. Wondering if eBay & Baubles, Bling & Things orders count? Actually, now that I think about it...perhaps my BBT won't because I didn't go through the site, but rather the forum (got Mickey earrings)...but would eBay count? I had one order a few weeks ago & certain my entry # didn't reflect that order.

Thanks

~Kathie
11-26-2007, 09:17 AM
I just had a few shopping orders credit to my account and my total entries increased. It's working for me.

askomsky
11-26-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm pretty sure it's working ok for me, before I left it was in the 50's or 60's and now it's over 70.

krg1968
11-26-2007, 04:18 PM
This topic is depressing me because I only have 3 entries and about that many that haven't posted yet. It will be a Sunshine miracle if I won the cruise contest with my puny little shopping efforts:( :)

mum4jenn
11-26-2007, 05:48 PM
The contest started on October 1st so you could go through your history from that time until now to see what number you come up with. From what I understand only the daily surveys and the shopping credits count. Paid clicks and bonus surveys do not. I thought mine were off as well but after checking I think it is probably correct. I mixed up the lines a couple of times so I am sure it must be correct. I feel pretty sure that SR has a pretty snazzy system on the computer that figures all of this up.

spring
11-26-2007, 06:57 PM
With all the concern about this issue, I went back to October 1st to count my shopping and daily surveys. My total was 58, two of those being my "unofficial" orders via Private Messaging Cindy for BBT items. My cruise count on the cruise page is 57. Allowing for errors in my counting, I think SR's count is very accurate!:sunshine:

bbangel
11-26-2007, 07:22 PM
This topic is depressing me because I only have 3 entries and about that many that haven't posted yet. It will be a Sunshine miracle if I won the cruise contest with my puny little shopping efforts:( :)

All it takes is one :sunshine:

jnorth1007
11-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Unfortunately it is all in vain anyways since that cruise is mine. I have made my token deposit so as to not jinx myself but we all know that I will be winning that cruise. :angel: :rotfl:

mum4jenn
11-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Unfortunately it is all in vain anyways since that cruise is mine. I have made my token deposit so as to not jinx myself but we all know that I will be winning that cruise. :angel: :rotfl:

HA!!!! Keep DREAMING!!!!!!! I will be the winner!!!!!

spring
11-26-2007, 07:59 PM
HA!!!! Keep DREAMING!!!!!!! I will be the winner!!!!!

HOLD ON......NOT SO FAST!!!! My daughter and I both use this site and we agreed to take each other if one of us won. Does that mean I have twice as many chances to win?????:rotfl:

mum4jenn
11-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Well....I suppose "in THEORY" it would mean that you have twice as many chances but that fancy random picker thingy that Tricia has will pick me anyway!!!

spring
11-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Well....I suppose "in THEORY" it would mean that you have twice as many chances but that fancy random picker thingy that Tricia has will pick me anyway!!!

Good point...........darn the luck!:rotfl:

Magical JenK
11-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Ok, I checked mine today against my list & I'm now off by only 1 entry, so I guess that's better than the 3 I was missing yesterday! Thank you!

SunshineGirl
11-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Ok, I checked mine today against my list & I'm now off by only 1 entry, so I guess that's better than the 3 I was missing yesterday! Thank you!

Are you including pending shopping credits? And I think it only updates once a day. So might you have one from today that will update tonight?

MdCaterer
11-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Paid sign ups do not count do they : (

bluefuzzy
11-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Paid sign ups do not count do they : (

Nope. Only shopping and the greenfields.

Magical JenK
11-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Are you including pending shopping credits? And I think it only updates once a day. So might you have one from today that will update tonight?

Oooohh...you're right! The $9 special Shoebuy is pending isn't it! Awesome! Then I'm spot on! Thanks Tricia!!

jnorth1007
11-26-2007, 08:52 PM
The $9 shoebuy is an offer not a shopping so that one wont count Jen! Sorry!

Jusacuz
11-26-2007, 09:30 PM
Ok, I'm officially confused. Do shopping credits count if they're pending or only when they're not pending. I counted that I should have 43 entries, but my page only says 38. I'm not worried about it, just curious.
:confused:

Magical JenK
11-26-2007, 09:34 PM
The $9 shoebuy is an offer not a shopping so that one wont count Jen! Sorry!

oh well then that explains it! Thanks Janet!

jnorth1007
11-26-2007, 09:37 PM
Shopping credits will count when they are removed from pending. If a credit is still pending then it won't show up in your number yet. Remember that only shopping and greenfield surveys count. Paid offers and freebie offers do not count. Paid clicks and scratch off also do not count.

Jusacuz
11-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Shopping credits will count when they are removed from pending. If a credit is still pending then it won't show up in your number yet. Remember that only shopping and greenfield surveys count. Paid offers and freebie offers do not count. Paid clicks and scratch off also do not count.

Okay. :) Thank you.