PDA

View Full Version : Surveys Crediting Well

SunshineGirl
09-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Thought I would restart this thread especially for those people who are new and trying to figure out which surveys to try. Basically I can tell by the numbers that I am seeing APPROXIMATELY how many people are getting credits for surveys each time they click on them. I'll post now and again when I see anything that really stands out.

Right now I am seeing that SSI is on fire. Today 89% of people have gotten credit on an SSI survey the FIRST time that they click on the link (although they may have to go through a few to qualify). That's almost triple what it normally is!

MyView is low as usual but almost twice the number of people as usual have gotten credits today. If you have given up hope on them in the past but have completed all other surveys today, it might be worth giving it a shot.

MTC Short looks to be crediting about three times as well as MTC Long.

DarcyDog
09-10-2010, 07:04 AM
I was very exited yesterday. Got both SSI surveys and both credited! First time for me! I did wait a while after completing the first one and cleared cookies before trying the second one.

mellymel261
09-10-2010, 07:35 AM
I agree I had a ton of luck yesterday, got the long AMP 2 days in a row and am having much better luck with SSI! Great week to be a sunshiner :sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

lswheatly
09-10-2010, 12:05 PM
I had a good day yesterday with the surveys. Not only did they average 10 minutes each, but I was able to complete most of my surveys.:cooldance:

Mandi
09-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Great idea, Tricia! It's always nice to know what's crediting well.

I also had an excellent day yesterday. I got the long MTC for the first time. I hardly ever get any MTC to qualify, so getting the long was a real score! :cooldance:

I can't speak for others, but I do have to say that for anyone new, I have the best luck with SH and GF. I almost always qualify for both of those and get credit with no issues at all. :sunshine2: (knock on wood! :rotfl:)

APB513
09-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Great idea, Tricia! It's always nice to know what's crediting well.

I also had an excellent day yesterday. I got the long MTC for the first time. I hardly ever get any MTC to qualify, so getting the long was a real score! :cooldance:

I can't speak for others, but I do have to say that for anyone new, I have the best luck with SH and GF. I almost always qualify for both of those and get credit with no issues at all. :sunshine2: (knock on wood! :rotfl:)

Same here Mandi. I have had good luck with SH and GF yesterday and today :party:

SunshineGirl
09-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Update:

Greenfield looks to be doing REALLY well, with the YourTwoCents (as to be expected) also converting at over 50%. MTC Long is not converting hardly at all right now, but MTC short is at about 50%.

SSI is rocking again today at about 80% conversion. Yesterday was actually our best SSI day ever, so I am guessing that they loaded a lot of new surveys.

Slow day for SH and I am looking into that.

Alice28
09-10-2010, 01:14 PM
This week has been great for me with GF, my two cents, SSI and SH.

SunshineGirl
09-10-2010, 08:23 PM
93% of our members have gotten an SSI credit the FIRST time that they clicked on the link today. That is unheard of!!!

SCard
09-10-2010, 09:00 PM
93% of our members have gotten an SSI credit the FIRST time that they clicked on the link today. That is unheard of!!!

I did! and same for SSI(2).:party:

dwkay8
09-10-2010, 11:19 PM
I had the best survey day I have had in a long time! This thread encouraged me to try for for more surveys than I normally do. I got four! Thanks! :sunshine:

SCard
09-11-2010, 07:22 AM
I completed 4 surveys in about 45 minutes! Great way to start off the weekend. I love SR! :love:

megnick1822
09-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Got lucky today. Was able to do 5 of the 7 surveys including the mtc long one. If my math is correct that is 3.55 made today!

Alice28
09-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Best survey day in a long time! Got 6 out of 7! Will try for MV~

29apr00
09-11-2010, 10:01 PM
I got 4 of 6 today which is pretty good for the weekend......haven't gotten a MV in months so i'm not even counting that one anymore. was totally shocked that I got AMP on my 1st try this morning!!

SunshineGirl
09-14-2010, 05:32 PM
86% of people have gotten an SSI (and had it credit) on the first try today! MTC short is doing better than MTC long, and Greenfield is at about 75%.

marcymajor
09-14-2010, 05:54 PM
i got 5 today which is great for me. mv takes me to the log in page so i have pretty much given up on that one and i have yet to try the ssi2. totally happy with the ones that i got today.:sunshine:

disney_girl
09-14-2010, 05:59 PM
It has been a good survey day. Not only have I completed 6 of the 7 surveys, some of the ones I did were super easy!! I think my SSI survey was 4 minutes tops and interesting too!!

mmm611
09-14-2010, 06:04 PM
86% of people have gotten an SSI (and had it credit) on the first try today! MTC short is doing better than MTC long, and Greenfield is at about 75%.

Thanks for the notice! I'm having a bad week (not SR related though!) and this will motivate me to give SSI a try in a few minutes. I think I need to go buy a big Hershey's bar though after that!

29apr00
09-14-2010, 06:07 PM
shocking since SSI kicked me out without even asking any questions!! :confused: Off to try again!

lanny76
09-14-2010, 07:13 PM

and today I'm not one of them!
but I did qualify and get credit for my first SH try!

SCard
09-14-2010, 07:22 PM
6 out of 7 for me today! that's about as good as it gets for me, one survey I've had no luck with for about 6-7 weeks now.

SunshineGirl
09-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Today is looking a little bit tough but Greenfield seems to be doing well.

mellymel261
09-16-2010, 09:40 PM
today was another good day for me...I have even gotten MV a couple times this week!

SCard
09-16-2010, 09:46 PM
6 of 7 for me, no MV.

m 'n c
09-16-2010, 10:24 PM
4 for 7 today. I'm not complaining!

SunshineGirl
09-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Surveys were tough this weekend. Greenfield and SSI are coming back around. AMP/MTC is still reaaaaally low. MyView was actually higher over the weekend than we have seen in a long time. SurveyHead is steady.

marcymajor
09-20-2010, 12:09 PM
Tricia-have all the survey from the weekend posted yet? reason i ask is that i got credit for friday and saturday but not sunday. just curious.:D

29apr00
09-20-2010, 12:12 PM
I did not get sunday's credit either.

sammielynn
09-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Wondering the same thing about the Sunday GF. I was so excited to get that one, very rare that I get one of those on Sunday. I do feel better knowing that others are waiting.

Mine came through. I had a feeling that would happen.

warner440
09-20-2010, 04:23 PM
I just did 4 out of the 6 surrveys !!!!!!!!!!!

SunshineGirl
09-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Right now Greenfield and SSI are doing well. MyView is actually having its best day this month! I have contacted SH about the problems going on over there. MTC/AMP seems fine but it is just taking people longer to qualify than usual.

lanny76
09-24-2010, 05:13 PM
got an 8 minute and now a 4 minute SSI!! If MV is really being extra nice today, I'll have to see if it'll be nice to me for a change too!:p

SunshineGirl
10-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Greenfield and SSI are doing well today. As for the MTC, it looks like your odds are about the same whether you try the short or the long. Since the long is worth more money, it might be a good time to try that.

SunshineGirl
10-04-2010, 12:05 PM
I can tell by the numbers that surveys are REALLY hard to get right now. I'm keeping my eye on them. It looks like Greenfield is doing best, likely because they just have more surveys in general than the other companies. Hopefully we will start to see some loaded for the other companies as well. MyView is also looking into why only about 20% of you are getting surveys from them right now.

marcymajor
10-04-2010, 12:14 PM
so far today all i have gotten is my ds and sm. sh keeps booting me out and then re-routes back to sr, ssi has no surveys available as i keep getting the flag page (first time this has ever happened to me) and mv has no new surveys for me either. can't do an amp until around 12:30 this afternoon. hopefully ssi and sh will add some new surveys later today and if not i will be satisfied with what i have gotten today. Tricia-:thanks: for looking into why some of us aren't getting mv's anymore.:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
10-04-2010, 03:53 PM
It looks like SH and MTC are doing better now. Greenfield is still best. SSI has been better for about an hour now. Still watching it.

marcymajor
10-04-2010, 03:56 PM
got an amp on the first try this afternoon and finally got an ssi. still can't get a sh as it re-routes back to sr. i'm totally happy with the 4 surveys i have gotten today. good luck everybody in getting your surveys on this beautiful monday afternoon.:sunshine:

mollyeilis
10-04-2010, 04:50 PM
I can tell by the numbers that surveys are REALLY hard to get right now. I'm keeping my eye on them. ....MyView is also looking into why only about 20% of you are getting surveys from them right now.

Thank you for that. Cannot tell you how much it means, to me at least, that you keep an eye on those things and that you posted that. :sunshine:

gpp2001
10-04-2010, 04:54 PM
That's funny! I've gotten SH, SSI and AMP but no greenfield! Tried several but didn't qualify for anything and now there a none for me! I'll just have to try again later. :sunshine:

marcymajor
10-04-2010, 05:08 PM
just finished my sh and it has already credited. got 5 for today and i am totally happy about that. here's wishing everybody good luck in getting their surveys for today.:sunshine:

29apr00
10-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I've got SH and a MV today so far! I can't BELIEVE I got another MV!

I've got 5 so far!! need sm and ssi2

iluvamystery89
10-04-2010, 06:22 PM
woohoo! i finally got a DS! :banana:

DarcyDog
10-04-2010, 06:39 PM
:thanks:
Just want to say thanks for this thread. Right now, I'm not having much luck with surveys (may not be my day for demographics), but I like knowing what surveys are crediting well/not so well. It really helps!

mellymel261
10-04-2010, 06:53 PM
today was a so so day for me, only DS, SH, SSI 1 and AMP did and completed SS2 and never got credit and did clear cookies in between the 1 and 2...but 4 in one day is always good. :sunshine:

SCard
10-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Completed DS + SH this morning. Completed SSI at 5:30 and SM @ 5:50; hope those 2 come thru at the top of this next hour.

SunshineGirl
10-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Surveys have been loaded! Looks like everything is back on track. I'm still keeping an eye on SSI because it got better last night but slowed up over night. But on the whole, everything is starting to look a lot better.

Hedy
10-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Surveys have been loaded! Looks like everything is back on track. I'm still keeping an eye on SSI because it got better last night but slowed up over night. But on the whole, everything is starting to look a lot better.

I was up early this morning and got a SH before work! :)

marcymajor
10-05-2010, 09:37 AM
so far today i have gotten a ds, sm & sh. ssi keeps taking me to the flag page. guess i must have taken the majority of their surveys and they haven't loaded any new ones yet. can't do an amp until later today and still can't get a mv. overall, i am content with the 3 i have gotten so far this morning. will try ssi this afternoon and hopefully they will have a survey for me. good luck everyone in getting all your surveys today.:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
10-05-2010, 03:22 PM
SSI is back in action! It's crediting about 10 times as well as it was yesterday. :)

marcymajor
10-05-2010, 04:02 PM
i just completed my ssi about 15 minutes ago and am just waiting for it to credit (fingers and toes crossed). woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my ssi just credited. that gives me 5 for today. what a great day to be sunshining.

luv2go2diz
10-05-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm glad others have been doing well, I have been struggling. I have spent way more time trying than I have before all for nothing. I at least have 3 today, but I really worked for those!!! I have never yet since I have been a member in August qualified for MV. I know 3 is fine, but for all that I attempted, it seems pitiful.

ShanPooh
10-05-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm glad others have been doing well, I have been struggling. I have spent way more time trying than I have before all for nothing. I at least have 3 today, but I really worked for those!!! I have never yet since I have been a member in August qualified for MV. I know 3 is fine, but for all that I attempted, it seems pitiful.

No worries! I just got three today, too. We've all gotten into slumps or felt a little survey burnout - but then we recover :D
I'm in the same boat with MV, haven't gotten one since the end of July. Tricia contacted MV about why some people aren't getting any surveys from them. They are looking into it.

SunshineGirl
10-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Happy to report that all of the surveys (except MV) are looking much better today!!

StitchandPooh'smom
10-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Happy to report that all of the surveys (except MV) are looking much better today!!

I got a MV!!! :party: First one in months, and it credited right away. Just tried my first long AMP - hoping it credits as well since it was definitely long!

The AMP credited too! I have six surveys for today and will try for SSI2 later. I've earned almost $4 today on surveys.

Edited to add: They are crediting really well - I got all seven surveys for the first time ever!

saffymom
10-07-2010, 03:54 PM
I've been struggling with surveys for the last month or so, but today I've been able to complete 4 without much effort at all and yesterday I was able to get 3! :cooldance: They do seem to be a little better this month!

tjrj1988
10-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Got four yesterday for the first time ever. 2 today.

There's two that I can't ever get-AMP-long-I think it is, always, always says "server error"; and all My View keeps doing is attempting to click onto other website(just keeps running if that makes sense) until I finally give up and close the window.

Newbie question for both Survey Head and My View-when those sites send me emails "we have a survey for you"-while I may get credit on those particular sites, I only get SH and MV credit, when I click thru SR under the "earn daily" link, correct?

iluvamystery89
10-07-2010, 06:14 PM
just completed and got credit for SH :)

OhMari
10-07-2010, 06:23 PM
MV-is like the troubled child-just never know what to expect. I actually got a six pack today. Technically 7, because I did an AMP yesterday, but it posted today.

SCard
10-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Not a very good day for me so far. No SH, SSI or MV. Tried this morning and again tonight. Will try again later.

saffymom
10-07-2010, 07:13 PM
My son has a class at the library tonight, so while I'm here I figured I would give MV a try, and I got it!! I got all 7 today!!!:banana: That is the first time for me!

ShanPooh
10-07-2010, 07:47 PM
My son has a class at the library tonight, so while I'm here I figured I would give MV a try, and I got it!! I got all 7 today!!!:banana: That is the first time for me!
TOUCHDOWN! Yea for you! :clap:

barbaraapple
10-07-2010, 08:55 PM

Good Deal!!!!!

SunshineGirl
10-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Survey credits are pouring in! Yesterday was our best day in over a month for almost every single survey....including MV. Today is looking good, too, with GF converting at about 75% and most of the others converting at well over 50%.

(For those of you who do not know what that means, it is the percentage of people who take and get credit for a survey each time they click. So 50-75% of our members are getting a survey each time that they click through.)

spring
10-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Survey credits are pouring in! Yesterday was our best day in over a month for almost every single survey....including MV. Today is looking good, too, with GF converting at about 75% and most of the others converting at well over 50%.

(For those of you who do not know what that means, it is the percentage of people who take and get credit for a survey each time they click. So 50-75% of our members are getting a survey each time that they click through.)

Yep, it really is an easy day to get surveys. I have already gotten all 7, and the day is young, lol!

29apr00
10-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Wow....i've gotten 1.....all the others are telling me nothing is available. darn it and I have lots of opinions on stuff! :rotfl:

StitchandPooh'smom
10-08-2010, 01:10 PM
I've gotten four today, including a MV! SH has nothing for me and SSI is giving me the white page, but I'm hopeful for later.

mellymel261
10-08-2010, 02:23 PM
horrible day here....only able to get SSI 1, nothing for DS, SM, white screen for SSI 2, no MV and cant amp until tonight :confused:

iluvamystery89
10-08-2010, 03:09 PM
don't give up, everyone! i only had 2 options checked and thought for sure i wouldn't get a DS, but i just completed one! :sunshine2:

dwkay8
10-08-2010, 03:38 PM
I tried earlier but didn't complete anything. I'm going to try again and hope my ride home doesn't want to leave in the middle of a survey ;)

heatherp
10-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Great day for surveys for me.. got DS, AMP, MTC and SSI. Took a ssi2 but I forgot to clear my cookies first so it didn't credit. Off to try for the other 3!!!!!

SCard
10-08-2010, 07:17 PM
I got DS, SM & SH so far. I tried SSI multiple times this morning and got "no surveys"(getting that pretty consistantly the past week); tonight getting the blank white screen like others have noted.

glad to see quite a few members are doing well today.

JayT
10-08-2010, 09:04 PM
I've done really good the last two days. Five yesterday and four today :love:

marcymajor
10-09-2010, 01:08 PM
not doing too bad today. got my ds, sm, ssi1 and ssi2. can't do amp until later this afternoon and mv & sh have nothing right now. here's wishing everybody at sr great luck in getting all their surveys today.:sunshine:

tjrj1988
10-09-2010, 06:07 PM
only got 1 so far today-can't do AMP until later. But I just wanted to share that I got 5(pb) yesterday.

I truly thought that this survey thing wouldn't pay off when I joined a few weeks ago-but each day that I see my earnings grow, I realize that it IS working.

So, thanks for the tips and the encouragement....

Jan

jnorth1007
10-10-2010, 12:46 PM
I've been at WDW for the past 9 days and was getting ready to leave for a few days before that. I haven't taken a survey in about 2-3 weeks because of that. It was a nice rest but I feel like I missed out on so much money!

I went back hard today and I have already completed 5/7 surveys! Waiting for those to credit so I can try for the YTC and the SSI2! It would be a great day for a touchdown!!!!

SunshineGirl
10-12-2010, 05:25 PM
We're heading into that "sweet spot" of the week. Surveys are crediting twice as well as yesterday. If the numbers are typical, the next 48 hours are the best time of the week to try pretty much all of the surveys.

marcymajor
10-12-2010, 06:06 PM
i managed to get 5 surveys done b4 1 this afternoon. finished my 6th survey at around 4:30 and it credited at 5:05. today has been a great day for surveys. still no mv but that's okay - being able to get 6 surveys in a day is a great accomplishment for me. :thanks: tricia for all the survey opportunities.

SCard
10-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Best day I've had since 10/1. 5 so far, will try AMP a little later, no MV.:)

tjrj1988
10-12-2010, 07:12 PM
gee, my experience has been exactly the opposite. I tried all 6(not MV) this morning and got nothing! That hasn't happened on a week day before(Sunday's is typically a nothing day for me).

Hopefully, tomorrow is better....

Jan

OhMari
10-12-2010, 09:53 PM
What is the percentage for "My View". I cannot get that one at all. And if freezes my computer when I click on it.

SunshineGirl
10-12-2010, 10:08 PM
I still haven't heard back from the MyView guy to find out why we are having so few conversions, but it is REALLY hard to get them on most days. Last week we had a nice run toward the end of the week but it is back to tough this week.

mellymel261
10-12-2010, 10:11 PM
good day so far too 5 just waiting to try AMP....no MV today

ShanPooh
10-13-2010, 03:06 PM
:cry: 0/7 What happened to my usually wonderful Wednesday for surveys :confused:
I'll try again after work tonight...

29apr00
10-13-2010, 03:11 PM
I can't get a SH at all........can't try for AMP until 9pm.....and of course no MV.

Got DC/SM/SSI....going to clear and try for SSI2 in a bit.

Lynn46356
10-13-2010, 03:33 PM
I got through the DS but ended up with the congratulations page at the end instead of being brought back to SR. Any opinions whether I finished it and will get credit or can/should I try for another one. Somedays its just so confusing. Haha. I'm working on my next $50 for a January/February Disney trip and I'm trying to be very diligent every day. Thanks Again!