PDA

View Full Version : Any way to see past shopping?

Jipster
11-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Is there some type of search function to find out where you have shopped and gotten credit from in the past?

disney_girl
11-18-2007, 01:55 PM
The only way I know is go to Member Zone- Account History. You would have to go page by page to see your shopping credits.

I've been keeping my purchases in an Excel spreadsheet and updating it when I receive SR credit which makes it easy for me! HTH

Jipster
11-18-2007, 02:21 PM
My problem is I'm trying to find out if I ever signed up for Shutterfly. If I did, it was a long time ago. I changed ISP's about a year and half ago and changed my e-mail address at that time. Shutterfly obviously doesn't have my current e-mail address in their system, because when I went to their site and put in my address and asked for my password to be sent, it never came. I really don't know if I'm a member with them or not. And I didn't want to sign up through SR if I already am a member and get in trouble!

SunshineGirl
11-18-2007, 02:40 PM
My problem is I'm trying to find out if I ever signed up for Shutterfly. If I did, it was a long time ago. I changed ISP's about a year and half ago and changed my e-mail address at that time. Shutterfly obviously doesn't have my current e-mail address in their system, because when I went to their site and put in my address and asked for my password to be sent, it never came. I really don't know if I'm a member with them or not. And I didn't want to sign up through SR if I already am a member and get in trouble!

You wouldn't get in trouble. We just wouldn't get the full credit for a new membership. We would get the percentage of your order instead.

Jipster
11-18-2007, 03:19 PM
You wouldn't get in trouble. We just wouldn't get the full credit for a new membership. We would get the percentage of your order instead.

Thanks. I wasn't sure what to do!