PDA

View Full Version : Deep Discount Questions

IckyMickey
11-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Hi everyone. I have a few questions about Deep Discount.

1. Are the DVD's new?
2. The SR email that we received says there is a 20% discount until 11/25. Does that discount show up when checking out? I don't see any code to put in.

20% off their prices is an awesome deal! You can't find that cheaper anywhere else, even on ebay! I just don't want to be too excited until I know, but I'm starting a list anyway.

Thanks!

SunshineGirl
11-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Did you go through our SR DeepDiscount page? There is a link on there that has the code you should use.

I actually ordered a BUNCH of DVDs through them for Christmas and am very pleased. I got a couple of Leap videos, a couple of Disney, Shrek 3, and the Christmas Classic combo. They all arrived brand new in perfect condition. :) I am actually going to order some more before the promo is over because with the 20% off, their prices are UNREAL!

wilsonfamily4
11-18-2007, 04:10 PM
yes they are new, just like anywhere else. i like using them. They have good deals throughout the year

3dog2kidmom
11-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Hey Tricia, I noticed that they have video games too. Is there anyway to get a coupon for those? (wishful thinking!!)

SunshineGirl
11-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Hey Tricia, I noticed that they have video games too. Is there anyway to get a coupon for those? (wishful thinking!!)

Not right now. They only release one coupon at a time.

IckyMickey
11-18-2007, 04:43 PM
You know, I think I was looking both times right off the email. I looked on the shopping page and there was a code. Duh!

Their DVD prices with the 20% are unreal! On top of their prices, they have tons of videos and TV Seasons you can't find in the store.

Thanks for anwering my questions, although isn't everyone in the US watching the Packer game right now? :D

m 'n c
11-18-2007, 06:06 PM
Thanks for asking. I have never ordered from this site but saw the Ocean's pack there and dirty jobs season 1 so with the coupon it was only $33.XX, free ship, no tax, which is a great deal!

Magical JenK
11-18-2007, 06:09 PM
I started a list on Deep Discounts too! So many that I want to get! I looked in the Deep Discount thread & it seems like this is the first time they've offered the 20% off, am I right? Wonder how often that will happen.

I'm for sure going to order a season or two of King of Queens...I can't find the seasons I need in the stores! This is awesome!!

SunshineGirl
11-18-2007, 06:19 PM
I started a list on Deep Discounts too! So many that I want to get! I looked in the Deep Discount thread & it seems like this is the first time they've offered the 20% off, am I right? Wonder how often that will happen.

I'm for sure going to order a season or two of King of Queens...I can't find the seasons I need in the stores! This is awesome!!

I've never seen anything close to a 20% off for them before. Because they are running it most of November, I kind of doubt that they will run it again in December. But I could be wrong. I think they were trying to get the pre-Thanksgiving jump on everyone else.

LauraLea
11-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Yes this was a great deal! I pre-ordered the new Pirates movie release as a Christmas gift for DS. Thanks Tricia....awesome deal....

Laura

m 'n c
11-18-2007, 06:46 PM

I think they do this every November but its normally just one week or maybe two weeks. I don't think they are going to do it again this year.

m 'n c
11-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Yes this was a great deal! I pre-ordered the new Pirates movie release as a Christmas gift for DS. Thanks Tricia....awesome deal....

Laura

Oh I completely forgot about the 3rd pirates coming out. Should have ordered that too. I guess I need to leave my mom a few things to get my brother. I'm hoping they do a 3 disc pack for pirates since Mike and I don't have any of them and I'd like to have a little set.

LauraLea
11-18-2007, 07:59 PM
I doubt they do the 3 movie release until next Christmas. i know that is what DS really wanted. he has the other 2 though, so at this price i figured i would get #3 and we will see about a set next year.

laura

arob414
11-18-2007, 08:32 PM
I have a cold and my head is too stuffy to think well or read all the replies but I think Deep Discount has a 20% sale twice a year, the other time is Spring or Summer. I bought tons of movies, thru them, for Christmas, last year.

Soccer Princess
11-26-2007, 05:15 PM
How soon after you placed your order did you see the credit pending in your account? Thanks!

m 'n c
11-26-2007, 05:16 PM
How soon after you placed your order did you see the credit pending in your account? Thanks!

It took a few days for it to show up for me.

IckyMickey
11-26-2007, 06:56 PM
I bought my items Friday, it showed up in pending on Sunday and credited on Monday. :sunshine:

GICHY
11-27-2007, 05:14 PM
Ordered mine on Sunday and am hoping to see the credit for my order soon.

IckyMickey
11-28-2007, 04:16 PM
The order I placed Friday showed up today! :cooldance:

All except the 6 that said they were out of stock. Knowing the problems others had with out of stock items, I'll keep a close watch on them. I want my Magnum PI!

jessd
11-28-2007, 06:04 PM
I placed my order on Monday, and still don't have credit for it yet. Hopefully it will show up soon. I saved almost $14 with the 20% off.

SunshineGirl
11-28-2007, 06:14 PM
We've literally had hundreds of manual credits come through since Black Friday that I have been posting everyday. Don't be worried at all if you don't see something for at least 5 or 6 days. Some merchants report back faster than others. I've seen a couple today that were from last Thursday and are just coming in.

abcboys
11-29-2007, 12:16 AM
I got a good deal on a Christmas present for my dad. A LOT cheaper than buying anywhere else. I don't see anything in my pending for a sale but I went directly thru the email sent so maybe that's why. If it doesn't show up, no big deal. I was happy to get the great deal.

Alice28
11-29-2007, 02:49 AM
I got a good deal on a Christmas present for my dad. A LOT cheaper than buying anywhere else. I don't see anything in my pending for a sale but I went directly thru the email sent so maybe that's why. If it doesn't show up, no big deal. I was happy to get the great deal.

I could have written the same post. Bought my dad some dvds at a GREAT price. Went thru the email as well. So excited to get him 2 movies he wanted for $22! :cooldance: It was about $36 on Amazon.