PDA

View Full Version : Quill-UPS guy yelled at me today!!

OhMari
11-19-2007, 04:51 PM
The UPS guy just yelled at me for ordering so many things at Quill. Luckily I know he is kidding.

Thank you Tricia for getting Quill. Their prices beat "Reliable" our old Office Supply Store.

I have a new boss, "priest" and he totally cleaned out the office. My old boss was a "hoarder" we actually needed a dumpster. Well the chair and desks were in bad shape, so we needed to order those. Then we needed new mats under the chair, since my boss didn't want wheels on his chair.

He needed desk supplies, and of course tax season is coming, so I needed tax forms W'2's for all the employees and teachers since I am the bookkeeper. Those were half the price than were I normally got them. I can't believe I have so much in pending. I just might make the "big 10 board" next month.

Paper supply and envelopes are getting low, hmmm. Do I dare order and take the wrath of my UPS guy tomorrow. Quill delivers for free and you receive the order the next day.

LauraLea
11-19-2007, 05:08 PM
LOL. this makes me kind of glad I am not home during the days when my deliveries come.

My stepson helped DH several days this summer working on our bathroom remodel. After about the 3rd day straight of me getting a delivery he asked DH if UPS sends me Christmas card.

Laura

m4travels
11-19-2007, 05:57 PM
The UPS guy just yelled at me for ordering so many things at Quill. Luckily I know he is kidding.

Thank you Tricia for getting Quill. Their prices beat "Reliable" our old Office Supply Store.

I have a new boss, "priest" and he totally cleaned out the office. My old boss was a "hoarder" we actually needed a dumpster. Well the chair and desks were in bad shape, so we needed to order those. Then we needed new mats under the chair, since my boss didn't want wheels on his chair.

He needed desk supplies, and of course tax season is coming, so I needed tax forms W'2's for all the employees and teachers since I am the bookkeeper. Those were half the price than were I normally got them. I can't believe I have so much in pending. I just might make the "big 10 board" next month.

Paper supply and envelopes are getting low, hmmm. Do I dare order and take the wrath of my UPS guy tomorrow. Quill delivers for free and you receive the order the next day.
I'm really pleased that Quill is up as well. I ordered from Staples and they're great as we have a business account there but I really do like the credits from Quill so much more! It's kind of strange at times because Staples actually does my delivery for Quill.

sunshinecindy
11-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Ya, well mine came to drop off my shoes and was so busy staring at my boobs that he didn't even answer my questions about why UPS had called my house earlier about a delivery that I had to sign for and he didn't have it. I just walked away after about 25 seconds, figured it was hopeless.

Hedy
11-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Ya, well mine came to drop off my shoes and was so busy staring at my boobs that he didn't even answer my questions about why UPS had called my house earlier about a delivery that I had to sign for and he didn't have it. I just walked away after about 25 seconds, figured it was hopeless.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
And he's still standing?

mum4jenn
11-19-2007, 06:17 PM
I hear those tight sweaters get'em all the time!!!! Ha HA:rotfl:

m4travels
11-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Gee, I never have these issues.

sunshinecindy
11-19-2007, 06:30 PM
I hear those tight sweaters get'em all the time!!!! Ha HA:rotfl:

Sweaters..... I live in florida. It was 82 here today. LOL I have on a big ole florida shirt actually. Men, they are so pathetic.

m4travels
11-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Men, they are so pathetic.
Hey, I resemble that remark!

sunshinecindy
11-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ok, not you, cause you wouldn't stare at my boobs. You'd just exchange recipes with me. :rotfl:

m4travels
11-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Ok, not you, cause you wouldn't stare at my boobs. You'd just exchange recipes with me. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And compliment you on your impeccable taste in shoes!

OhMari
11-21-2007, 03:34 PM
OMG, I am waiting for the UPS guy. Quill called me yesterday and we talked about shipping my boss's desk and she told me we qualified for a "free DVD Picture Frame". He is going to be so mad at me.

jnorth1007
11-21-2007, 04:18 PM
Mad at you??? Because you got free shipping or because you got a free frame??? LOL I think I misunderstood this situation somehow :rotfl:

OhMari
11-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Mad at you??? Because you got free shipping or because you got a free frame??? LOL I think I misunderstood this situation somehow :rotfl:

I'm the OP and I started out the thread by telling how the UPS guy is miffed at me for having so many orders from Quill. I think he was trying to tell me to get my act together and just place one order, so he don't have to deliver something every day.

So now I am waiting for him today, and he still hasn't showed up.