PDA

View Full Version : Taxes

29apr00
09-29-2010, 08:37 AM
I know this is way early, and I think it has been mentioned before, but I can't find it.

I just saw my earnings for this year are over $1000 already. Do I have to claim any of this income, are there taxes that have to be paid on it?

sunshinecindy
09-29-2010, 08:38 AM
We do not file any type of form on our members earnings.

m 'n c
09-29-2010, 08:48 AM
I know this is way early, and I think it has been mentioned before, but I can't find it.

I just saw my earnings for this year are over $1000 already. Do I have to claim any of this income, are there taxes that have to be paid on it?

The IRS expects any income you earn from any source to be reported to them on your tax form. I would advise you to speak with your tax professional or read the IRS website on what is considered income for the purposes of tax reporting.

kristenrice
10-01-2010, 05:11 PM
The IRS expects any income you earn from any source to be reported to them on your tax form. I would advise you to speak with your tax professional or read the IRS website on what is considered income for the purposes of tax reporting.

Are "rebates" considered "income"?

Most of my "earnings" are, infact, income since I am not spending any money. If I buy something, though, I would think that the 2-3% rebate that I receive is not technically "income", but rather a "post-discount":D.

Hmmm:blush:...

DisneyJudi
10-26-2010, 06:48 PM
Hmmmm....interesting question!