PDA

View Full Version : Crocs Help

Magical JenK
11-22-2007, 01:06 PM
I'd like to order some Mammoths...looking at the sizes, I'm confused as to what size I should get. Can anyone help?

Currently I have the Caymans in a W8-9/M6-7...but on Shoebuy it shows them as W8 OR W9....what do you think? Do the 8???

Thanks in advance & Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Jen

zoodoyle
11-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Here's my experience - I have the cayman's in the M6/W8 also. I got the mammoth's in M8/W10 and they fit really well - because of the fleeced insert, and the fact that I usually wear socks with the mammoths while I don't with the caymans. I was scared that jumping 2 sizes was a bit much, but they fit me perfect!! Not to say you would have the same experience, but it worked out for me :sunshine: And my mammoths are my FAV!!!!! Sooooo cozy - like wearing my slippers everywhere!! :love:

Magical JenK
11-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Here's my experience - I have the cayman's in the M6/W8 also. I got the mammoth's in M8/W10 and they fit really well - because of the fleeced insert, and the fact that I usually wear socks with the mammoths while I don't with the caymans. I was scared that jumping 2 sizes was a bit much, but they fit me perfect!! Not to say you would have the same experience, but it worked out for me :sunshine: And my mammoths are my FAV!!!!! Sooooo cozy - like wearing my slippers everywhere!! :love:

Thanks! And dang...I already ordered them in our regular sizes (got DH a pair too). Well I guess if they don't fit I'll exchange them....

zoodoyle
11-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Hey, a little OT, but don't you get your baby tomorrow?! You must be soooo excited!! :sunshine:

Magical JenK
11-22-2007, 09:27 PM
Hey, a little OT, but don't you get your baby tomorrow?! You must be soooo excited!! :sunshine:

I do!!! And I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo giddy!! Wanna see the newest photo of him?

3dog2kidmom
11-22-2007, 09:30 PM
I do!!! And I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo giddy!! Wanna see the newest photo of him?

YES PLEASE!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Magical JenK
11-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Ok...:blush:
Here he is.....he says ahhhhhhh....I love my momma!!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc128/KvideraLentsch/howie.jpg

3dog2kidmom
11-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Ok...:blush:
Here he is.....he says ahhhhhhh....I love my momma!!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc128/KvideraLentsch/howie.jpg

OMG, that is the sweetest face I've ever seen. I'll bet he DOES :love: his momma!!

zoodoyle
11-22-2007, 09:40 PM
OMG!!! Sooooo adorable!! There's few things in this world better than puppy snuggles and puppy breath!!!!!!!

Blessing and Miracle
11-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Okay, I see that a lot of you are always talking Crocs and I just wanna know, do they make your feet sweat? Aren't they plastic?

Magical JenK
11-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Okay, I see that a lot of you are always talking Crocs and I just wanna know, do they make your feet sweat? Aren't they plastic?

Depends on the style, but most have so many (air) holes, that they are pretty well ventilated! I have the caymans, the flip flops & mary janes....my feet may sweat the most in the mary janes because they fit a little more snug than the caymans.

They're very comfy & I'm very much looking forward to having a pair for winter!!

coastalgirl
11-22-2007, 11:19 PM
OH Jen, he has gotten so big. And what a cutie!!!! I know you can't wait to get him home and love on him!!!

luvdisney00
11-23-2007, 03:53 PM

They actually aren't plastic, but some kind of new antimicrobial stuff that doesn't make your feet sweat and doesn't smell and is so much more comfortable than they look. You should try them with all of these great deals gong on. They are great shoes.

Tiggerific711
11-23-2007, 04:30 PM
I got the Mammoths for myself a couple of weeks ago and I love them. I normally wear a 10 but had to get them in an 11. I hope you enjoy them too!

ameraumi
11-26-2007, 03:03 PM
I just bought them this weekend! I normally wear a 9 in Crocs, so I tried on both a 9 & a 10 and the 10 fit so much better. So I would go up a size then what you normally wear.