PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Everyone?

SunshineGirl
10-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Did I come home from vacation and scare everyone off? No chatter about new Super Members or our Zipit contest or anything??

m 'n c
10-01-2010, 02:03 PM
I've been in meetings this morning and just go back to my office and have holed myself up in here.

Exciting news on my end... My babies were born this week. I should get to bring them home in 8 weeks. Mike and I are so excited. :)

Hedy
10-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Did I come home from vacation and scare everyone off? No chatter about new Super Members or our Zipit contest or anything??
I'm hard at work starting on Q1 2011 SM.

I've been in meetings this morning and just go back to my office and have holed myself up in here.

Exciting news on my end... My babies were born this week. I should get to bring them home in 8 weeks. Mike and I are so excited. :)
Please tell me I'm not the only person who did a double take at this post.

sammielynn
10-01-2010, 02:28 PM

No you were not.:D

Blessing and Miracle
10-01-2010, 02:56 PM

LOL. No, you were not!!!

Ms. Tricia, we are waiting for you to announce another contest or two. Welcome Home.:)

Oh, I've already made SM for next quarter with the pends in my account. LOL.

SunshineGirl
10-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Get yourselves entered in this contest while I go make a little addition to our SR Auction page....

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2010/10/01/win-with-zipit-and-sunshine-rewards/

sqromano
10-01-2010, 04:05 PM
LOL. No, you were not!!!

Ms. Tricia, we are waiting for you to announce another contest or two. Welcome Home.:)

Wow Lisa! You can really shop!!!!

Leslie
10-01-2010, 04:08 PM

WOW!!! That is quite impressive! :clap:

ShanPooh
10-01-2010, 04:20 PM

Nope! ;) I remember reading that Cate and Mike were waiting to get some puppies.
Hope you guys have fun! That will be an exciting addition to your house :D

ShanPooh
10-01-2010, 04:22 PM

Thanks Tricia for all of the mail the past couple days! Great way to start off the fourth quarter!
:thanks:

Alice28
10-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Wow Lisa!

Although I will have a big pend from expedia show up soon I think. I booked 2 rooms for my MIL at the Grand Californian at DL for her- I was so stoked to do it and get the 2% back! :party:

SunshineGirl
10-01-2010, 04:32 PM

When I saw these, I was crossing my fingers that they were not fraudulent purchases. Saw your member number and did a little dance right there at the airport!!

Blessing and Miracle
10-01-2010, 05:16 PM
When I saw these, I was crossing my fingers that they were not fraudulent purchases. Saw your member number and did a little dance right there at the airport!!

Ha, Ha! :rotfl::rotfl: We probably were dancing together. I was so glad that they posted. I was afraid that some wouldn't.

They had an awesome 3 day sale. That was the first time ever that they offered 20% off and I took advantage of it. :)

I just hope that it doesn't arrive all on the same day or I will have some 'xplaning to do. :rotfl:

chipndale
10-01-2010, 05:30 PM

I had to re read it also - at first I thought I missed something.

mmm611
10-01-2010, 09:12 PM
I actually had to go and work at a job today for the first time in nearly five months. It's temp work and will only last 3 weeks, but I'll pick up some overtime starting next week.

Thanks for the heads up about the new offers. I think I'll wait till tomorrow to try them since I've already exceeded my daily goal for today! I need to go do something else tonight!

PSL1013
10-01-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm at Disney having fun! :D But I did get 4 surveys done so far today! :clap:

pbhall13
10-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Cate, I think my head did a full spin!!! I know I have been scarce on the forum, but I didn't think I was that behind on news.....

have fun with the puppies!!

Lisa..... I love hearing about your shopping exploits!!

Pam.......you put me to shame with those surveys....

I have to get back to this.........not sure why I keep dragging my feet..... free money should make me hop to it....UGHHHH and I have a disney trip in a month... think of all the lost opportunities!! People take note: don't be a slacker like me!!

Welcome back Tricia!!

kristenrice
10-01-2010, 10:23 PM

Nothing like getting a jump on saving for the next trip!:sunshine:

~Kathie
10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

I about fell off my chair.

We probably were dancing together. I was so glad that they posted. I was afraid that some wouldn't.

They had an awesome 3 day sale. That was the first time ever that they offered 20% off and I took advantage of it. :)

I just hope that it doesn't arrive all on the same day or I will have some 'xplaning to do. :rotfl:

Congratulations on making SM already. You are giving me a run for my money. :rotfl:

You need to share those sales when you find them.

I actually had to go and work at a job today for the first time in nearly five months. It's temp work and will only last 3 weeks, but I'll pick up some overtime starting next week.

Congratulations on the job.

You are good!!!

I'm in Vero Beach. It was 85 today and I spent the day between the beach and the pool. Next week...we head to WDW.