PDA

View Full Version : My View

SCard
10-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Wow, just got it for the third night in row! For awhile I completed it just about every :party:night. Since the end of August nothing and now 3. Happy to get the $$!:clap:

SunshineGirl
10-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Today has definitely been our best My View day in a LONG time.

29apr00
10-01-2010, 07:29 PM
OMG I just got one!! i NEVER would have tried if you hadn't said it was doing good, as I haven't gotten one in over a month!!

Thanks for the heads up!

mellymel261
10-01-2010, 08:51 PM
same here for me tonight

PSL1013
10-01-2010, 09:49 PM
OMG I just got one!! i NEVER would have tried if you hadn't said it was doing good, as I haven't gotten one in over a month!!

Thanks for the heads up!

You gave me hope, so I tried for one and it is still saying no survey available for me? :cry:

ShanPooh
10-01-2010, 11:44 PM
You gave me hope, so I tried for one and it is still saying no survey available for me? :cry:
I'm right there with you! I haven't gotten one since July 28th :headache: (Yes I went back and checked!)

kristenrice
10-02-2010, 12:12 AM
I've tried, literally, ALL DAY, for a MV...started at 7:30am and tried repeatedly until midnight...NADA:computer:.

AND...it was the ONLY survey today that I couldn't get:cry:. It would have given me my first touchdown! (But I am still elated to start the month with a six-pack:clap:)

Miwing
10-02-2010, 12:43 PM
I'm right there with you! I haven't gotten one since July 28th :headache: (Yes I went back and checked!)

I thought there was hope as well, but no success :( and I haven't gotten one since July 27th either. Did something happen around that time that we don't know about because up until then I was practically getting one everyday.

SunshineGirl
10-02-2010, 12:47 PM
I thought there was hope as well, but no success :( and I haven't gotten one since July 27th either. Did something happen around that time that we don't know about because up until then I was practically getting one everyday.

I wish I knew!

marcymajor
10-02-2010, 02:14 PM
i have been trying every now and again to get a mv and still no luck. haven't gotten one since 7/30. oh well, that's okay with me as i did manage to get the other 6 today so i am totally happy and satisfied with my surveying on this wonderful saturday afternoon. good luck to everyone in getting a mv.:sunshine:

PSL1013
10-02-2010, 03:07 PM

There has to be a problem because I was always able to get a MV, in fact it was one of the easier ones for me to get and I'm now unable to get one since the end of July too...very strange that the few of us that are not getting into one and all have the same stop date? :confused:

lanny76
10-02-2010, 05:16 PM
I haven't been able to get one since the end of July either.

mellymel261
10-02-2010, 09:19 PM
I seem to have much more luck with MV during the week rather than the weekend and get much more in IE not FF.

mellymel261
10-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Just got a 5 min one !!!

ShanPooh
10-04-2010, 12:04 AM
I seem to have much more luck with MV during the week rather than the weekend and get much more in IE not FF.

Now that is something I haven't tried, yet! I take all of my surveys in FF. When I have time to mess around I will try for a MV in IE. We'll see how it goes!

PSL1013
10-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Now that is something I haven't tried, yet! I take all of my surveys in FF. When I have time to mess around I will try for a MV in IE. We'll see how it goes!

I've tried both FF and IE and neither work for me, I've also tried at different times of the day or night, weekend or weekday and still nothing, my husband has tried too....I've literally tried everything I can think of...I even out of desperation, sent them an email but never heard back. :cry: It's not my computer because right now I'm on my little netbook on the WDW network and still can't get a MV...no problem at all with any of the other surveys, just that one.

SunshineGirl
10-04-2010, 09:10 AM
I've emailed them to see if they made any kind of change to their system. Will let you know what they say.

PSL1013
10-04-2010, 09:20 AM
I've emailed them to see if they made any kind of change to their system. Will let you know what they say.

Thank You, I'm anxious to hear if they have an explanation. What's strange is that it's not happening to everyone, just a handful of us. :(

marcymajor
10-04-2010, 09:36 AM
just tried to do a mv. first time all i got was a plain blank white page - nothing would load. cleared cookies and tried again and got a couple of qualifying questions but was told there were no surveys available. still haven't been able to get one in over 2 months. oh well, you win some, you lose some but at least i do have 2 surveys done for today already and that's a good thing.

kristenrice
10-04-2010, 01:11 PM
I've suddenly started having the opposite "problem" with MV...I went weeks without being able to get one, and now I have gotten one three days in a row. I'm not complaining, but it is a little odd.:confused:

SCard
10-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Just completed MY View, it's been awhile since I got one and very few since towards the end of July! :)

** I need to edit this. Completed MV shortly after 2PM, did not credit at 3PM or 4PM. :-( ***