PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Online Deals

m 'n c
11-22-2007, 04:05 PM
So do you think they'll go live at midnight or something like 5 or 6 am? Walmart has guitar hero 1 & 2 game only in a bundle for $40 and I want to get it but I don't want to go to the store. It is not available online until Nov 23rd which is tomorrow. So should I stay up till 12 or get up at like 4 am to try and swipe it?

sammielynn
11-22-2007, 04:37 PM
I waswondering the same thing. If I'm going to get up and go shopping I don't want to stay up till midnight. I think you can order from Sears starting at 8:00.

Belle
11-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Some stores like TRU already have theirs up.

sunshinecindy
11-22-2007, 05:30 PM
I already have the coupons downloaded, so they will become effective at midnight.

m 'n c
11-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks Cindy. I'll stay up till Midnight then. Is that EST or CST?

sunshinecindy
11-22-2007, 06:56 PM
I guess its EST because basically the way its set up is when our system turns over at midnight, any coupons we have posted appear at one minute after midnight.

Blessing and Miracle
11-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Last year I waited until that morning to hit Walmart online and sooooo many people were on there that it was terrible. It took forever for the pages not to download and everything was gone by the time the pages did download. Maybe I'll have better luck at Midnight!

m 'n c
11-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Last year I waited until that morning to hit Walmart online and sooooo many people were on there that it was terrible. It took forever for the pages not to download and everything was gone by the time the pages did download. Maybe I'll have better luck at Midnight!

Eww what time were you trying last year? The whole thought was if I order it online I don't have to go into the store. :sick:

Blessing and Miracle
11-22-2007, 10:44 PM
Eww what time were you trying last year? The whole thought was if I order it online I don't have to go into the store. :sick:

It was kinda early, but not early enough. I think around 7 or 8 am. I'm gonna try at midnight this time.

m 'n c
11-22-2007, 10:45 PM
Me too. Well I'm going to try midnight eastern time :)

m 'n c
11-23-2007, 04:32 AM
Just an update as of 2:31am CST some of the black friday deals were up and available to order on walmart.com

Wow! I just happened to get into my book and was still up at 4:30 so I logged into walmart and its sold out already. I am so glad I was reading all night. I highly recommend Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin if you like a page turner chick lit book. Its buy one get one 50% off at Borders with the follow up book Something Blue.