PDA

View Full Version : Question about shopping and coupon codes

Chelley00
11-25-2007, 07:55 PM
I purchased some things from Old Navy, and used a coupon code that was on the home page of their website. I know we may not get credit if we use a coupon code from other sites, but does this mean we can't use one the actual store puts on the site?

The same thing happened to me with Disney shopping. I ordered one video and it popped up that I could buy season 2 and save, so I did, but didn't get credit for that either.

askomsky
11-25-2007, 08:11 PM
If the coupon code is listed on the company's website it's fine and you should get credit for it. It's only if it's coming from another source other then the actual company or SR that it may not credit and or cause problems.

HTH
April

jnorth1007
11-25-2007, 08:25 PM
If you are using codes that come from the site through the SR link you shouldn't have an issue. I have seen where you can find a code that is on the general site for the store but doesn't show up when you click through the SR link. Those seem to not work some of the times. For the most part if you get the coupon without doing anything but clicking on the link through SR and shopping you should be ok. If you don't see credit after at least 14 days at this time of year then file a TT because you should get credit.

Chelley00
11-26-2007, 01:42 PM
I actually had trouble tickets opened for both and they were closed because of the coupon codes. I thought I would double check before I tried shopping with anymore coupons :)

Should I reopen the TT's?

SunshineGirl
11-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Old Navy doesn't even budge. In fact, they won't even review the tickets most of the time. But Disney will look at them.