PDA

View Full Version : iFrogz sale

Hedy
11-25-2007, 08:06 PM
It's not listed on SR, but iFrogz is having a 50% off sale going on right now-if you need a case for an iPod, you might want to check it out! :D

Soccer Princess
11-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Cool! DH just bought me a new Nano as an early Christmas present! :) Any recommendations on what I need to get? Do you know how long the sale lasts? Thanks!

Hedy
11-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Cool! DH just bought me a new Nano as an early Christmas present! :) Any recommendations on what I need to get? Do you know how long the sale lasts? Thanks!

The standar wrapz should do a pretty good job of protecting from shock, and protecting the video screen. I have no idea how long the sale lasts, it's unadvertised, I just happened upon it by accident last night. :)

missangie
11-26-2007, 02:18 PM
What an awesome tip! We are buying a new case for our DS's ipod video this Christmas and have been on the site several times trying to decide which one to get. I guess today is the day to decide!!

Thanks for the head's up! Just another deal to take advantage of today. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
11-26-2007, 02:26 PM
What an awesome tip! We are buying a new case for our DS's ipod video this Christmas and have been on the site several times trying to decide which one to get. I guess today is the day to decide!!

Thanks for the head's up! Just another deal to take advantage of today. :sunshine:

Hey, I was thinking of getting that for your DS!

missangie
11-26-2007, 02:32 PM
There are so many choices that I finally just showed them to him. If he makes a choice today--I will let you know! I don't mind if you get it for him. In fact that would make it a surprise. He has to have one and soon. We've already replaced the ipod once!! It needs a case ASAP! LOL

Kycha
11-26-2007, 04:09 PM
According to their website, the sale ends at midnight(PST) tonight. I ordered wrapz for DH and I at the beginning of November. They are great! I ordered on the 8th, they shipped on the 9th, I got it a few days later. I'm still waiting for SR credit though.

Word of warning...the colors on the website are not accurate. DH got the bright red wrap with the royal blue band. On the website, the colors are very vibrant...IRL they are more muted, softer. I got the Hippie(tie dyed) wrap. On the website the dominant colors are orange, yellow and peach. What I got was mostly green and red with an accent of orange. I like it, but it was not what I expected. I love the band I got...Alien glow. In the daylight it kinda has a translucent look to it. But, it glows in the dark! I am really tempted to order another wrap, but in the Alien glow.

Hedy
11-26-2007, 04:22 PM
According to their website, the sale ends at midnight(PST) tonight. I ordered wrapz for DH and I at the beginning of November. They are great! I ordered on the 8th, they shipped on the 9th, I got it a few days later. I'm still waiting for SR credit though.

Word of warning...the colors on the website are not accurate. DH got the bright red wrap with the royal blue band. On the website, the colors are very vibrant...IRL they are more muted, softer. I got the Hippie(tie dyed) wrap. On the website the dominant colors are orange, yellow and peach. What I got was mostly green and red with an accent of orange. I like it, but it was not what I expected. I love the band I got...Alien glow. In the daylight it kinda has a translucent look to it. But, it glows in the dark! I am really tempted to order another wrap, but in the Alien glow.

I used to have a glow in the dark iskin for my old ipod-it's great for finding it in your purse.

Soccer Princess
11-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Okay sorry if I am just really dense today, but do I need to order the wrapz and a screenz set or just the wrapz?

missangie
11-26-2007, 11:05 PM
I am so excited! I just completed my order and got two for the price of one. It really was 50% off everything on the site. My DS couldn't decide which one he liked. I made him narrow it to two and from there decide which he liked best. It was hard, and he was so torn. I went ahead and ordered both. Heck at 50%, why not! He'll be so surprised that he can switch the cases whenever he chooses!! Yea Mommy!

Oh and by the way Tricia--I'll let you give him the surprise one, if you'd like!

pbhall13
11-27-2007, 12:50 AM
I'm thinking of ordering these for my friends 3 kids..........although her youngest may be out of luck because she only has the shuffle and I don't think they make covers for them..........now I have to find out the size of oldest daughters video ipod.......

hope the sale is still on tomorrow!!!

Kycha
11-27-2007, 02:56 AM
Okay sorry if I am just really dense today, but do I need to order the wrapz and a screenz set or just the wrapz?

If you order the set, it is your best value. You get the wrap, the band and the screen in the set. You can also choose each item ala carte if you choose. So for my earlier order, I got DH the set(w/ a baseball screen) and then got him an additional screen(basketball) so he can switch them around for the different sporting seasons.

Kycha
11-27-2007, 03:20 AM
I'm thinking of ordering these for my friends 3 kids..........although her youngest may be out of luck because she only has the shuffle and I don't think they make covers for them..........now I have to find out the size of oldest daughters video ipod.......

hope the sale is still on tomorrow!!!
Sorry. But it looks like the sale is over.