PDA

View Full Version : Greenfield Is....

Blessing and Miracle
11-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Stopping us from getting our bonus!!!!!!!! Why haven't we been able to get surveys. Didn't they promise there were going to be plenty for November and December?:confused: :confused:

m 'n c
11-26-2007, 06:09 PM
I haven't had a problem until yesterday. I couldn't qualify for anything. Oh well at least I'll get the $5 bonus. Hoping you can qualify today. :)

spring
11-26-2007, 06:40 PM
I, too, was surprised when I came back from my 12 day vacation. I thought it would be easy, since I had a lot of catching up to do. No way....my first 10or so attempts told me I didn't qualify. I eventually got a survey, and I have each day since I got back, but somedays............:computer: :computer:

Alice28
11-26-2007, 06:43 PM
It is strange. I was on a streak all month of getting surveys quite easily. The last 2 days has been a challenge. I am happy I have 26 and got at least the $5 bonus, but now I feel I GOTTA go for 30! I hope they get things straightened around today.

Soccer Princess
11-26-2007, 06:53 PM
I got a survey everyday until yesterday :( I'm hoping one of the ones I did a week ago that never credited will magically appear this week. I'm still trying to get one everyday just in case! At least I know I'll get the $5, but I'm trying everthing to get that $7.50!

missymouse
11-26-2007, 07:35 PM
I am currently 27/26. Never did get one yesterday but somehow got 2 on 2 different days. Each time I thought I did not finish because I didn't get returned to SR and it let me take another one. So I might have a chance at the $7.50 just need 3 more the rest of this week.

jnorth1007
11-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Just trying to be funny and that is my disclaimer:

But:

Does it feel better to complain about the surveys on this thread as opposed to the other one that we usually complain on? Just curious so that I will know if it is releases more frustration than the more inferior one we already had

Again:

Im kidding with you guys and trying to lighten up what I know is a frstrating situation. I know, I tried for hours yesterday and have bed sores from not moving off of the sofa all day from trying :rotfl:

OhMari
11-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Clean out your histories and cache's.

Sometimes I switch things and have my ds 25- do survey's. I still use my login name and e-mail address, but we switch all the personal info for him. He has better luck when I keep getting sent back to "no survey". He usually gets, alcohol, video games and opinions about new power drinks like the new mountain dew cans that are coming out. I have 24 completed. I don't qualify for the 30. So I only have to do one more for the month to get $5.00

mum4jenn
11-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Clean out your histories and cache's.

Sometimes I switch things and have my ds 25- do survey's. I still use my login name and e-mail address, but we switch all the personal info for him. He has better luck when I keep getting sent back to "no survey". He usually gets, alcohol, video games and opinions about new power drinks like the new mountain dew cans that are coming out. I have 24 completed. I don't qualify for the 30. So I only have to do one more for the month to get $5.00

I tried ALL of that yesterday!!! I even changed my date of birth!!! I even said I was constipated!! I used 4 different email accounts!! I cleared my cookies so many times I should have lost WEIGHT!! Even my dh who has about 1/4 Cherokee in him but we usually just put "Caucasian" in .I even used "Native American" for his info and even THAT did not work!! I stood on one foot and twirled around three times and THAT did not work!!

And YES I DO feel much better complaining on THIS thread instead of the other one!!!!!!:rotfl:

PSL1013
11-26-2007, 07:57 PM
I had the most trouble yesterday but today's wasn't that easy either but managed to get one both days....certainly harder than it has been that's for sure! :confused:

Blessing and Miracle
11-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Just trying to be funny and that is my disclaimer:

But:

Does it feel better to complain about the surveys on this thread as opposed to the other one that we usually complain on? Just curious so that I will know if it is releases more frustration than the more inferior one we already had

Again:

Im kidding with you guys and trying to lighten up what I know is a frstrating situation. I know, I tried for hours yesterday and have bed sores from not moving off of the sofa all day from trying :rotfl:

Yeah, you'd be complaining all over this forum if you hadn't gotten you survey in late last night! LOL.

Hey, feel free to move it if you'd like, I just wanted to complain and no I don't feel better because I still don't have my survey for today. Can I have yours?:rotfl:

m4travels
11-26-2007, 08:45 PM
I stood on one foot and twirled around three times and THAT did not work!!

Oh come on, you KNOW that only works when you also chant: There's no place like home. There's no place like home.

MdCaterer
11-26-2007, 08:49 PM
The last two days have been really rough for getting surveys. Hopefully it was holiday fever and the rest of the week will be easier!!! Hey, a girl can dream can't she????

Blessing and Miracle
11-26-2007, 08:52 PM
Oh come on, you KNOW that only works when you also chant: There's no place like home. There's no place like home.

Maybe she should have tried: There's nothing like a completed survey. There's nothing like a completed survey. LOL.

aknight373
11-26-2007, 08:52 PM
i also tried all day yesterday and so far nothing again today

mum4jenn
11-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Maybe she should have tried: There's nothing like a completed survey. There's nothing like a completed survey. LOL.

So THAT is what I forgot!!!! Can the Time Traveler guy(from the NBC show) take me with him to yesterday so I can add that to all the other things I tried

I did finally get one tonight though after almost having to to my whole routine again. My dh traveled back in time to a time 20 years ago and got one. My dh says I should be ashamed!

sunshinemckenzie
11-26-2007, 09:25 PM
here is a stupid one....took me over an hour to even get one so I hate to close it. First 45 minutes is about different beers, next 10 minutes about sporting events, next 10 minutes about pc/system gaming, now we are playing the stock market...wonder how much more there will be. I'm in this one for over an hour.

sunshinemckenzie
11-26-2007, 09:31 PM
and now we are into my tv watching habits, shows, hours, channels,

jnorth1007
11-26-2007, 09:34 PM
i think I can not truthfully chech the "I suffer from Depression" box since I am so depressed that I cant get a friggin survey tonight LOL

Blessing and Miracle
11-26-2007, 09:34 PM
and now we are into my tv watching habits, shows, hours, channels,

LOL. I've taken that same survey! They are going for broke. :rotfl:

sunshinemckenzie
11-26-2007, 09:35 PM
and now we are talking about system games and movies while playing the stock market....OMG will it ever end?

for every topic that we have covered, It should be 80 cents.....:rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
11-26-2007, 09:36 PM
i think I can not truthfully chech the "I suffer from Depression" box since I am so depressed that I cant get a friggin survey tonight LOL

No you not posting a complaint in my thread!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

jnorth1007
11-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Yes I am!!! and then Im going to relax off the tension in a hot bath with my beautiful music box playing in the background :rotfl: besides I wasn't complaining :angel: I was stating facts :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
11-26-2007, 09:42 PM
[QUOTE=jnorth1007;80739]Yes I am!!! and then Im going to relax off the tension in a hot bath with my beautiful music box playing in the background :rotfl: besides I wasn't complaining :angel: I was stating facts

Duly Noted, my dear, duly noted! :rotfl: Enjoy your bath and music box!:love:

sunshinemckenzie
11-26-2007, 09:53 PM
then it was media-newspapers, radio, ipod, blogs, retail stores, online shopping, holiday activities, Christmas card sending, credit cards, and finally made it to the classification part.....afraid to hit the last one....hehehehe because if it doesn't take me back to SR, I might just through my PC out the window.:rotfl:

wahoooo it went through...1 hour and 38 minutes later....now if it credits. I have never had such a hard time as I have today trying to get a survey....phewwwww!

kayjo
11-26-2007, 09:55 PM
here is a stupid one....took me over an hour to even get one so I hate to close it. First 45 minutes is about different beers, next 10 minutes about sporting events, next 10 minutes about pc/system gaming, now we are playing the stock market...wonder how much more there will be. I'm in this one for over an hour.

My DH got this exact survey. He said there were so many different questions about non-related topics. How does asking questions about your children relate to drinking beer? Took him over 45 minutes and he was not a happy camper when finished.

sunshinemckenzie
11-26-2007, 09:57 PM
I totally agree to that! plus this one was the slowest moving survey I ever had...not my connection, it's fine but sloooooow moving from page to page.

He's right, that one was the worst ever!

Soccer Princess
11-26-2007, 10:03 PM

I the same one -- over an hours worth of my time. So pointless... the things I will do for 80 cents. :computer: :rotfl:

sunshinemckenzie
11-26-2007, 10:09 PM
hahaha what we won't do for our rewards! My one son said, "mom that's stupid, all this time for 80 cents" My reply, "I done alot more for a penny So this is Big bucks compared to that"

They (my children) constantly tease me that if I see a penny laying on the ground, no matter what, I'm going to pick it up. This is because once while crossing the street, I seen a penny at the same time the light changed. Sorry to driver in the red car but I stopped in the middle of the street to pick up a penny, no matter that the light was green for him and he was honking his horn...there was a PENNY laying on the road!!! And it was MINE!

Yep...80 cents is big bucks in my book!

dawgsgirl
11-26-2007, 10:16 PM
I think Greenfield has the PMS thing about the end of every month.:rotfl:

speechteachri
11-26-2007, 10:29 PM
I must admit that I've been really busy this month, but I haven't been able to get even 1 survey this month!

I'm really bummed too because I don't think I am going to manage to keep my SM status this quarter after a whole year.

mum4jenn
11-26-2007, 10:44 PM

Oh I even tried THAT last night!!! I know nothing about anti depressants (other than the TV commercials). So they list what must be every anti depressant known to man-kind and you have to choose which one you use. I guess I chose the wrong one because it booted me out last night. I do go through times of depression but so far (for pre menopause) I have not gone that route.

sunshinemckenzie
11-26-2007, 10:45 PM

hahaha I sooo agree!

Blessing and Miracle
11-26-2007, 10:45 PM

OOOhhhhh! That's cold!:rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
11-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Oh I even tried THAT last night!!! I know nothing about anti depressants (other than the TV commercials). So they list what must be every anti depressant known to man-kind and you have to choose which one you use. I guess I chose the wrong one because it booted me out last night. I do go through times of depression but so far (for pre menopause) I have not gone that route.

Honey, I truthfully tried to take that survey and they booted me out! I said, wow having cancer is beginning to really pay off. The doctors give you every kind of medicine it is when they tell you have cancer. I always tell them, I don't need that stuff. But hey, if they keep trying to block me from getting my survey bonus I just might take a couple of those goodies. LOL. :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
11-27-2007, 12:24 AM
Why is Greenfield now telling me I've exceeded my limit, when I haven't even qualified for a survey yesterday or all day today! I guess now they are just tired of me even trying. LOL.

faithhope
11-27-2007, 12:36 AM
I must admit that I've been really busy this month, but I haven't been able to get even 1 survey this month!

I'm really bummed too because I don't think I am going to manage to keep my SM status this quarter after a whole year.

Don't give up on SM yet... you still have over a month to go... you can do it!!!:hugs: :sunshine2:

Faith

kayjo
11-27-2007, 02:21 AM
I totally agree to that! plus this one was the slowest moving survey I ever had...not my connection, it's fine but sloooooow moving from page to page.

He's right, that one was the worst ever!

It's definitely not your connection. I have DSL and it took forever to move from page to page. At one point I thought my DH was going to throw something at the computer when he kept getting those stupid "Buy, Sell, Hold, Huh" pages. Probably should list this survey on the ones to avoid thread.

Belle
11-27-2007, 02:08 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. At least most of you can still get close to 25/month. I can barely get 10. :confused:

I've done just about everything that has been suggested, and I try several times/day. I think part of the problem is that I still have dial-up. A lot of the surveys with videos lock up my computer or take so long to load that my Internet connection disconnects.

:computer:

OhMari
11-27-2007, 02:47 PM
I tried ALL of that yesterday!!! I even changed my date of birth!!! I even said I was constipated!! I used 4 different email accounts!! I cleared my cookies so many times I should have lost WEIGHT!! Even my dh who has about 1/4 Cherokee in him but we usually just put "Caucasian" in .I even used "Native American" for his info and even THAT did not work!! I stood on one foot and twirled around three times and THAT did not work!!

And YES I DO feel much better complaining on THIS thread instead of the other one!!!!!!:rotfl:

LOL, I can't get anything today. I think I jinxed myself. I get the message almost immediate, "no survey's for you today".:computer:

athoods
11-27-2007, 02:53 PM
Both Hubby and myself have tried today and never could get one with 13 tries. I am not a very Sunnu person right now. This is the absolute worse time I have ever had. Not sure why. I thought Greenfield was going to laod new surveys in at some point. I have 21 and need 4 more and have only4 more days to get the 25 i want for the extra 5.00. I have gotten it the last 2 months easily.

Blessing and Miracle
11-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Okay, I never did get an official congrats page on yesterday after many failed attempts on trying to complete a survey. Then after so many tries I was told that I've exceeded my limit. Then on today, I have two survey credits, but never received a congrats page on yesterday. Now trying for the third day to complete a survey, it's again telling me that I've exceeded my limit. Greenfield is definitely giving me a headache!:computer:

athoods
11-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Grab an oar!!!:)

OhMari
11-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Just tried again and did it. I have 25 now.

I got asked a lot of questions about Black Friday. Then it went to at least 6 other subjects, like ice tea, hot tea, oil changes, where do I get my medicine. Oh, am I going to purchase slippers online within the next 2 months.:rotfl: :rotfl: What kind of question is that. I kept saying no, I thought for sure I would get kicked off.

athoods
11-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Managed to take one on bottle water. It was even a farily short one. Hopefully i can make the 25.

kayjo
11-28-2007, 02:22 AM
DH got one tonight on gloves used for DIY projects. Took all of five minutes. I guess it was a reward for completing the hour long one the other night.

speechteachri
11-29-2007, 10:45 PM
Don't give up on SM yet... you still have over a month to go... you can do it!!!:hugs: :sunshine2:

Faith

thanks for the boost of encouragement. By the way, I am now 0/29.....UGH!!!!! I usually have a little trouble getting into surveys, but this is just ridiculous!

DisneyMa
11-29-2007, 10:56 PM
I can't get a survey to save my life this month, but DH has done 29! Why do they want his opinion!? He usually says, "I don't care, whatever you want." They really need to be asking me!!!:D

kayjo
11-30-2007, 05:36 AM
I can't get a survey to save my life this month, but DH has done 29! Why do they want his opinion!? He usually says, "I don't care, whatever you want." They really need to be asking me!!!:D

I'm in the same boat. I can't seem to qualify for surveys but I can always count on my DH getting one. I have even found that my DD qualifies more often than I do.