PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl & Co?

ligrumpygirl
11-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Has anybody ever ordered from here? I got their catalog today and I want everything in it! I was going to order something from another SR merchant for SIL but the shipping is a bit high. Cheryl and Co. is free right now.

Any thoughts??

SunshineGirl
11-26-2007, 10:07 PM
I order from them VERY frequently. In fact, I sent something to Miss Angie just last week. :)

They have a really good deal where when you make any purchase, you can order a "Thank You" box of just cookies as well. It's like $29, free shipping. You can send it to yourself or anyone else. It's a great assortment and they are individually wrapped.

disney_girl
11-26-2007, 10:13 PM
I haven't ordered from them yet, but I have been the recipient of their goodies! Very yummy and fresh! The cookies are also individually wrapped which I liked. I was very impressed with their cookies! I'm glad you brought it to my attention that they are a SR merchant- I will definitely be making a few purchases from them for gifts!!

fanofree
11-27-2007, 08:36 PM
I bought from them last night (my first SR shopping experience!) One of my residents (Nursing Home) has a daughter that sends them to her and the staff - yummy! I like that each cookie is individually wrapped. Hopefully, my grandmother will like them

OT - How long before I should look for this in pending? I'm new to this shopping stuff. TIA!