PDA

View Full Version : Hoping to get Mail today

wilsonfamily4
11-26-2007, 09:29 PM
I was waiting all day for the UPS man. I am waiting n so many things. Here is my list. Why can't it start coming!!!!

shoebuy------------------------------November 14
old navy-------------------------------November 17
Dale and Thomas-------------------
Boca Jova----------------------------November 14
oriental trading----------------------November 20
gymboree----------------------------November 23
best buy----------------------------- November 23
toysrus-------------------------------November 23
buy.com-----------------------------November 23
allaboardtoys.com------------------November 23
Deepdiscount----------------------- November 23
Amazon.com------------------------November 26
Kohls.com---------------------------November 26
etoys----------------------------------November 26

updated to add forgotten ones.
Victoriassecret and two orders of Dale and thomas

ItsmeSunnyV
11-26-2007, 09:32 PM
:p Goodness Woman!! Dee Has been doing some MAJOR Shopping!:p

PSL1013
11-26-2007, 09:33 PM
I was waiting all day for the UPS man. I am waiting n so many things. Here is my list. Why can't it start coming!!!!

shoebuy------------------------------November 14
old navy-------------------------------November 17
Dale and Thomas-------------------
Boca Jova----------------------------November 14
oriental trading----------------------November 20
gymboree----------------------------November 23
best buy----------------------------- November 23
toysrus-------------------------------November 23
buy.com-----------------------------November 23
allaboardtoys.com------------------November 23
Deepdiscount----------------------- November 23
Amazon.com------------------------November 26
Kohls.com---------------------------November 26
etoys----------------------------------November 26

YIKES! :eek:

Blessing and Miracle
11-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Honey, you are more than welcome to have some of my boxes....They are stacked everywhere and I haven't even bothered to go throught them all. Everday UPS knocks on the door. My three year old twins screams: The box man is here!:rotfl:

jnorth1007
11-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Strange that the Boca Java hasn't shown up. Are you sure they didn't cancel it? I placed my order on 11/14 just like you and I got my order last Monday.

disney_girl
11-26-2007, 09:47 PM
I hear you!! I have a list of orders that I am waiting for too- I've done a ton of shopping! Seems like the UPS man stops here quite often lately! I just got my c section scheduled for next week so I'm really hoping most of these boxes get here by the end of this week!! :)

m 'n c
11-26-2007, 10:08 PM
damn girl! I have to say it was so much fun to go home this past weekend and collect all my shopping. I still have some things outstanding and a few more things to order.

3dog2kidmom
11-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Everday UPS knocks on the door. My three year old twins screams: The box man is here!

oh my gosh, how cute is that!!

wilsonfamily4
11-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Strange that the Boca Java hasn't shown up. Are you sure they didn't cancel it? I placed my order on 11/14 just like you and I got my order last Monday.

it is supposed to be here this week. :) Not canceled. I have checked and rechecked and checked some more. All the controversy had me worried but it shipped awhile ago. Hate being on the west coast. :)

wilsonfamily4
11-26-2007, 10:38 PM
o, and it is two orders of dale and thomas. One will be delivered in Decemeber and then I wanted some now so the other was supposed to be here by today. HMMMMM, not here.

JillyFish
11-26-2007, 10:40 PM
it is supposed to be here this week. :) Not canceled. I have checked and rechecked and checked some more. All the controversy had me worried but it shipped awhile ago. Hate being on the west coast. :)

If it makes you feel better, I placed my Boca Java order on the the 14th also and I haven't received it yet. Mine says it's scheduled to be delivered on the 28th or 29th....don't know why it's taking so long!

wilsonfamily4
11-26-2007, 10:42 PM
O ,and Victoriassecret. Boy I am waiting for a lot. Speed it up UPS MAN!!!

~Kathie
11-26-2007, 10:47 PM

I guess it depends on where you live and where it's shipped from. I ordered on the 14th and just received mine today. I'm on the east coast.

Blessing and Miracle
11-26-2007, 10:53 PM
oh my gosh, how cute is that!!

Oh, it's really cute! Then they build houses with them!:rotfl:

Candi
11-27-2007, 01:38 AM
My Boca Java was also shipped on the 14th and it has arrived in Salem but is not set to arrive here until the 28th. What is up with that??? 2 Dale and Thomas, one now and one in December for me too. How funny!! I also have my deep discount order. It shipped today and is scheduled to ship between the 5th and 10th. Then I have a TRU order. I feel like I am forgetting something. I remembered that I am also waiting on Vistaprint. I ordered the holiday cards and a tshirt.

wilsonfamily4
11-27-2007, 09:04 PM
one order down and MANY more to go. I got boca java today. It was very nice stuff. Still bummed that dale and thomas was supposed to get here yesterday and still no popcorn. :(

3dog2kidmom
11-27-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm just glad we're waiting for our orders and it's still NOVEMBER. I am waiting for:

Buy.com.............mp3 player
Buy.com..............a cd & a movie
teamsore.com..............baseball cards

That's all :)

Oh wait.... an Arbonne order, too :)