PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Kristen Rice!

ShanPooh
10-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Hope you are having a wonderful birthday today!!!
:bday: :party: :bday:

kristenrice
10-17-2010, 12:00 AM
Thank You!!:banana:

I enjoyed celebrating my 29th birthday.....for the SEVENTH time!:rotfl:

My DH surprised me by buying me a $200+ watch:eek:. I felt so bad because, although I do not have a "dress" watch right now, I just didn't "love" it. I loved the thought behind it, but I just couldn't justify keeping such an expensive gift that I just sort of "like".

So, he said that I should exchange it for one I like better. Well, of course the only one's that I really loved were over $500! So, I just returned it. DH was fine with that and just told me to pick out something else. I was alone at the mall (on a Saturday) with the DD's who were starting to get a little crabby. Since DH was at work, I decided just to leave and come back during the week while the kiddos are in school. On the way out, I stopped (briefly) by the Sprint kiosk. They have a phone there that I would love to get, but I am not eligible for an upgrade until next year. BUT...DH is eligible now. Since we are on the same account and plan, they said that I can switch my line to the primary line and then I will be the one eligible for the upgrade. DH said that was fine with him. So, on Monday, I am going to call Sprint and make the change. Then, on Tuesday (when DH and I are both off from work) I can get the new phone for my birthday present:clap:. On top of that, the phone will only be about $100. I'll have to get a new case so add another $25 or so to that and I am still going to save us about $75:cooldance:.

We topped off the night with dinner at Logan's Steakhouse with DH, our kids, my parents and my adorable 2-yo niece. The diet went by the wayside, but it was a great meal.

It was hard to beat last year's birthday since I was enjoying it in WDW with my BFF, but today was pretty close:sunshine:.

speechteachri
10-17-2010, 08:00 AM
Glad you had a nice day! Happy belated birthday!!:cooldance:

PSL1013
10-17-2010, 08:49 AM
Happy belated Birthday! Glad you found something you like for your birthday...my hubby knows better than to get me something without me first picking it out...I'm the "Return Queen"!! ;)

lswheatly
10-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Kristen. I am glad that you enjoyed your day!!!

Blessing and Miracle
10-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Happy belated Birthday!! Sounds like you all had a wonderful day!

I will be married for 30 years in January and I have never returned a gift. LOL. I hope you enjoy your new phone.

~Kathie
10-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Happy Belated Birthday!!! Glad you had a nice day!