PDA

View Full Version : We Are Back!!

SunshineGirl
10-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Cindy and I are back from our conference and catching up. Some things you should notice:

1) Trouble tickets are very quickly all getting caught up. We should have these totally caught up by the end of the day.

2) Crate and Barrel was added while we were gone!! We haven't seen any credits yet, so there might be a few bugs to work out.

3) We'll be picking winners from our last contest today.

4) We met some very cool new merchants that you have probably never heard of but will love!! We also arranged for some new giveaways and deals over the next couple of months. Holiday shopping is coming!!

5) We had a great article on SecondAct.com include us this week and feature CINDY!

6) We came back with more goodies to giveaway. :) We'll have to start some contests soooooon!

Blessing and Miracle
10-22-2010, 11:53 AM
Welcome, back! I didn't even know you guys were gone until I read a post saying the "big people" were out. LOL. Then I noticed the lack of posts from you guys.

Glad to have you back. Can't wait to see the new stuff in store for us. :)

29apr00
10-22-2010, 11:55 AM
welcome back! Can't wait to hear of the new merchants and holiday contests coming!! :sunshine:

m 'n c
10-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Yay I love new merchants and free stuff! Let's do some contests (but not this weekend LOL)

OhMari
10-22-2010, 12:41 PM
I am impressed. I sort of knew you were gone, but you still had presence on the site. :thanks:

lswheatly
10-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Welcome back!!! I am so excited about the wonderful things to come

29apr00
10-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Yay I love new merchants and free stuff! Let's do some contests (but not this weekend LOL)

:rotfl: gotta agree with this! This weekend is SWAMPED!! if I even TRY to do survey's this weekend I'll end up way behind on all my stuff to do!

Love2Shop
10-22-2010, 12:53 PM
Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about the new merchants and contests!

StitchandPooh'smom
10-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Welcome back! :clap: So, what'd you bring us? :D

happymom
10-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Welcome back! Thanks for all of the updates too!:)

TxAggies
10-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Yay for upcoming holiday shopping! I actually woke up with that on my mind this morning and was wondering what fun stuff SR would have in store for us this year! :sunshine:

Belle
10-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Welcome home!

mollyeilis
10-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Welcome back!

1) Trouble tickets are very quickly all getting caught up. We should have these totally caught up by the end of the day.

For some reason this is just making me very nervous. I keep waiting for the hotels.com resolution (either credit or an *answer* of why it happened since you seemed to indicate it happened to others around that time) ever since you talked to the hotels.com rep at the other conference... And the other TT is just peeving me b/c I used the sunshine coupon for the purchase so it should be obvious that I went through sunshine.

I'm just so nervous that it won't change by the day's end, and I'll still be in limbo-land. I also feel bad for hubby since a co-worker of his is waiting on 3 hotels TTs as well, and he's getting more obnoxious about it while talking to hubby about it.

SunshineGirl
10-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Welcome back!

For some reason this is just making me very nervous. I keep waiting for the hotels.com resolution (either credit or an *answer* of why it happened since you seemed to indicate it happened to others around that time) ever since you talked to the hotels.com rep at the other conference... And the other TT is just peeving me b/c I used the sunshine coupon for the purchase so it should be obvious that I went through sunshine.

I'm just so nervous that it won't change by the day's end, and I'll still be in limbo-land. I also feel bad for hubby since a co-worker of his is waiting on 3 hotels TTs as well, and he's getting more obnoxious about it while talking to hubby about it.

Those are actually completely separate because they are not just regular trouble tickets. They are an ongoing drama!! I never did hear back from hotels.com but I mysteriously had a few sales pop up out of the blue while we were going. I *think* that two of them were your friend. But it is going to take me a bit to sort it all out because they didn't respond to my message. They just issued some random credits.

mollyeilis
10-22-2010, 04:00 PM
OH it would be SO good if some of them were for hubby's co-worker. I would give up my own credit if if meant he got credit.

Sorry it's such drama! You're referring to my other TT? Great, now I'm all curious, LOL but I know you can't tell all. Though I bet it has something to do with the back-order....

chipndale
10-22-2010, 05:17 PM

I'll second that - how about this week for a contest?

toystoryduo
10-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Welcome Back! :sunshine: