PDA

View Full Version : Will this get me in trouble???

Anne
11-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Hey everyone. So, last night I was helping my mom buy a computer through Dell for my sister (for xmas, the lucky thing. that and a car for high school graduation. I got luggage.) Anyway, I put the order in for her as she hates computers. I did it through one of the SR links, but we paid for it on her her credit card billed to her name.

Now that I am thinking about it...will this get me in trouble? I don't want to get kicked off SR for it.:confused:

m 'n c
11-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Hey everyone. So, last night I was helping my mom buy a computer through Dell for my sister (for xmas, the lucky thing. that and a car for high school graduation. I got luggage.) Anyway, I put the order in for her as she hates computers. I did it through one of the SR links, but we paid for it on her her credit card billed to her name.

Now that I am thinking about it...will this get me in trouble? I don't want to get kicked off SR for it.:confused:

No you will be fine. It doesn't matter who does the shopping or who pays for it as long as it goes through your link you will get credit for it.