PDA

View Full Version : Coupon Please - Dale & Thomas - Free Shipping ?

IckyMickey
11-27-2007, 08:36 PM
Well, I know it's a long shot, but I thought you said to ask if we wanted coupons. So, could we try and get a Dale & Thomas free shipping coupon? I think there are a lot of us waiting for it. :)

Thanks!

SunshineGirl
11-27-2007, 08:57 PM
Honestly, I think that they may be waiting until those gift cards expire to do any free shipping. I don't see free shipping very often. And with all of those gift cards that they sent out, if they do free shipping as well, they would end up losing a lot of money. I haven't heard anything definitive, but they don't do free shipping very often.

wilsonfamily4
11-27-2007, 09:05 PM
They don't expire until December 2008

3dog2kidmom
11-27-2007, 09:06 PM
Honestly, I think that they may be waiting until those gift cards expire to do any free shipping. I don't see free shipping very often. And with all of those gift cards that they sent out, if they do free shipping as well, they would end up losing a lot of money. I haven't heard anything definitive, but they don't do free shipping very often.

And we don't want them to pull a Boca Java on us :eek:

jnorth1007
11-27-2007, 09:09 PM
:rotfl: Im gonna stop ordering when its a deal LOL I got my popcorn using the free shipping and the gift card and only paid 8.00 for hte 6 pack. Im sure I'll get a call soon to send back my popcorn- oops- its in my tummy. NO not all 6 packs. The kids ate one and Brandon ate one. :angel:

3dog2kidmom
11-27-2007, 09:16 PM
:rotfl: Im gonna stop ordering when its a deal LOL I got my popcorn using the free shipping and the gift card and only paid 8.00 for hte 6 pack. Im sure I'll get a call soon to send back my popcorn- oops- its in my tummy. NO not all 6 packs. The kids ate one and Brandon ate one. :angel:

LOL.... Yeah, I got my two 6-packs with $20 off and free shipping (AND SR credits thank you). And two 5-packs of cocoa with intact mugs. And a pair of MaryJane crocs for a net price of $10. I should not press my luck anymore.

SunshineGirl
11-27-2007, 09:42 PM
They don't expire until December 2008

Oh, my. That is very surprising. I wonder if they went faster than they thought that they would?