PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Ticket?

MindyMouse
11-28-2007, 02:23 PM
Where do I fill out a trouble ticket? My friend tried to sign up and got some weird error. She then tried again and said she is already a member. She asked me to follow up for her. Do I have to have certain amount of posts to be able to PM Tricia?

Thanks!
Mindy

dreamer13079
11-28-2007, 02:26 PM
You fill out a TT on the main page. It is under MEMBERS. It is at the very bottom of the page. Hope this helps.

missangie
11-28-2007, 02:28 PM
If you go to the member zone on the main page and scroll to the bottom, trouble ticket is one of the choices in the yellow box.

The only PM's Tricia's account is set up to receive are those from employees or forum moderators. Trouble tickets allow her to more efficiently track issues. If you open a ticket, she'll look into it for you! :sunshine:

MindyMouse
11-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks! I found it on the main page.

Mindy

sunshinecindy
11-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Where do I fill out a trouble ticket? My friend tried to sign up and got some weird error. She then tried again and said she is already a member. She asked me to follow up for her. Do I have to have certain amount of posts to be able to PM Tricia?

Thanks!
Mindy

Actually, this isn't a case for a trouble ticket, but you can PM me with any problems like that. I did answer your trouble ticket, but because we are unindated with TT right now, I will have to just start going through them and closing out without answers any that don't pertain to being a TT. This will make it easier for Angie instead of her getting hung up on ones that she doesn't handle. You can PM me with your answer to the TT too.

MindyMouse
11-28-2007, 04:33 PM
Hey Cindy,

How do I PM you? Don't see that anywhere. Any suggestions for getting my friend re-signed up?

Thanks!
Mindy

m 'n c
11-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Click on Cindy's name and there will be a drop down box. choose send pm. Then shoot cindy a message with your friend's email that she used to sign up with.

MindyMouse
11-28-2007, 04:47 PM
Click on Cindy's name and there will be a drop down box. choose send pm. Then shoot cindy a message with your friend's email that she used to sign up with.

I don't have that option? Is it because I only have about 20 posts?

m 'n c
11-28-2007, 04:48 PM
OH! Forgot about that. I think you need 25. Either pop down to the get your 25 posts thread and post a few (you need 25 for pm's) or you can post your friend's email on here and I'll shoot it to Cindy and then delete it from this thread for you.

MindyMouse
11-28-2007, 04:53 PM
OH! Forgot about that. I think you need 25. Either pop down to the get your 25 posts thread and post a few (you need 25 for pm's) or you can post your friend's email on here and I'll shoot it to Cindy and then delete it from this thread for you.

Ok Thanks. I will work my way up to 25 posts.