PDA

View Full Version : Vera Bradley??

GeorgiaGirl25
11-29-2007, 12:17 AM
Is there any store through SR where I can order a Vera Bradley bag? Thanks so much for your time!:)

Iteach
11-29-2007, 12:23 AM
On the main page, click on shopping, then on product search. Type in Vera Bradley and it will show you the places on SR where you can get one. I did a search and found just a few larger bags, suitcase type. Not sure if that's what you are looking for or more of a purse, but maybe you can search more or someone else will know. HTH!

Hedy
11-29-2007, 12:28 AM
Is there any store through SR where I can order a Vera Bradley bag? Thanks so much for your time!:)

Only eBay, Vera Bradley.com is the only place you can get them online. ;(

~Kathie
11-29-2007, 12:45 AM
Only eBay, Vera Bradley.com is the only place you can get them online. ;(

Unfortunately this is correct. I think it was last year that Vera Bradley decided that the stores that carry their exclusive bags can not sell them online. Even if they have an online store....they can't sell them there.

VeraBradley.com does not have an affiliate program. :(

GeorgiaGirl25
11-29-2007, 12:54 AM
THANKS so much for your replies! Unfortunately I don't get a lot of time to "play" here on SR and I honestly didn't even know that shopping search was there:confused: :confused: I will have to pay more attention. My daughter wants a VB Messenger Bag to carry her laptop in and I was hoping to earn a little back...I will have to see if they have it on Ebay.

Thanks again!
:heart:

Hedy
04-18-2008, 07:54 PM
So I just found out eBags.com carries Vera...:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hedy
04-18-2008, 08:09 PM
So I just found out eBags.com carries Vera...:heart::heart::heart::heart:
And I just ordered a Capri Melon Betsy...

ShellChelle
04-30-2008, 04:22 PM
Ughhh. . . I wish I had known about ebags carrying Vera Bradley! Just last week I ordered a bag off of the verabradley.com site.

Well, now that I know I can buy them at ebags.com, my daughter may finally get the one she has been begging for!

Thanks for the heads-up.:cooldance:

Magical JenK
04-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Ok, I'm soooo out of the loop! I saw these all over in Disney two weeks ago & didn't know what/why?? Don't get me wrong, they are cute, I just wasn't expecting such young girls carrying around bags that look like their grandma quilted them...again, no flames...I think they are VERY cute...I was just surprised & completely out of the loop. Thanks for bringing back this thread!!