PDA

View Full Version : Half Price to Play!

SunshineGirl
10-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Big Fish is running a special through tomorrow night where all of their standard edition games are half off. That means only $4.99 for games! They have some really cool ones like Cake Mania, Diner Dash, Dora's Carnival Adventure, Bejeweled 2, Zuma, and MajJongg Dimensions Deluxe.

Plus, you get SR cash back. :)

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/BigFishGames/

Does anyone play Big Fish Games and can comment on their favorites?

iluvamystery89
10-29-2010, 03:07 PM
thanks tricia! i took a quick look around, and there are also a bunch of games marked down to $6.99!

DarcyDog
10-29-2010, 03:41 PM
I love Big Fish Games! I bought My Kingdom for the Princess II and did finish it, but I'm doing it again, because I want gold for every level. I am so hooked on this it's scary! Not so scary though that I won't go and check out those half-price games!

29apr00
10-29-2010, 04:10 PM
:clap: I got Cupcake Cafe last time and LOVE IT..........but now i'm up to 4 cupcakes at a time and I can't finish it! :rotfl: I need a new one!

SunshineGirl
10-29-2010, 04:13 PM
I love Big Fish Games! I bought My Kingdom for the Princess II and did finish it, but I'm doing it again, because I want gold for every level. I am so hooked on this it's scary! Not so scary though that I won't go and check out those half-price games!

That's what I have been playing! I won't let myself move on until I get a gold on the level. Kevin thought I was crazy!

sammielynn
10-29-2010, 04:13 PM
I'm a sucker for the Hidden Object games.

29apr00
10-29-2010, 09:39 PM
I just got World Mosaics 3 - Fairy Tales......I hope it's good.

I did paypal like I did the 1st time, but I didn't have to log into Paypal.......it was weird.....like they saved my paypal information from the 1st time.....not sure I like that.